Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note on FB

2 posters

Go down

Note on FB Empty Note on FB

Post by Bittu Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 am

Me to high school friend: Hey Arun, are there any Delhi-Pathankot flights? Can I get some details on that please?

Reply: Yes there are flights.

-----------------------------------------------

So now I'm thinking, "fuck pathankot. Do i really want to meet these douchemadans?"

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Note on FB Empty Re: Note on FB

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 am

LOL....

when i went to india in april, since it was just for one week... didn't even let a little 'bhanak pado' on fb that I was gonna be there... didn't want to end up in another color-coordinated chubby (compared to high school) aunties get-together album on FB.

Besides, really I wasn't that good friends with most of them that are still there (that was coz I was part-geek and part-snooty (as per them). Just quietly met my bff one day and that was it. Could not even call another close friend, as she has no web presense whatsoever, not even email.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL....

when i went to india in april, since it was just for one week... didn't even let a little 'bhanak pado' on fb that I was gonna be there... didn't want to end up in another color-coordinated chubby (compared to high school) aunties get-together album on FB.

Besides, really I wasn't that good friends with most of them that are still there (that was coz I was part-geek and part-snooty (as per them). Just quietly met my bff one day and that was it. Could not even call another close friend, as she has no web presense whatsoever, not even email.

when did you lose the geek-part Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

garam_kuta wrote:

didn't lose it, wrapped it up nicely... comes out when discussing science/medical articles with sis/dad/etc.... husband shakes his head if he gets to overhear these convos...

btw, I wasn't snooty either... some of them THOUGHT so coz I was painfully quiet in larger settings.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

didn't lose it, wrapped it up nicely... comes out when discussing science/medical articles with sis/dad/etc.... husband shakes his head if he gets to overhear these convos...

btw, I wasn't snooty either... some of them THOUGHT so coz I was painfully quiet in larger settings.

maaan ..I was only j/k.. Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down