Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts

+2
seven
Vakavaka Pakapaka
6 posters

Go down

How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts Empty How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 am

I think the best way to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI-Moghul posts is to avoid responding to them. If none responds, he may stop peddling his cut-n-pastes.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts Empty Re: How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think the best way to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI-Moghul posts is to avoid responding to them. If none responds, he may stop peddling his cut-n-pastes.

do you at least give me credit for posting using one handle. As many people know you were creating new handles to attack and abuse the poster Ibrahim on the old sulekha forum before you got caught with your pants down.

Back to top Go down

How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts Empty Re: How to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI posts

Post by seven Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think the best way to deal with Rashmun's NI-SI-Moghul posts is to avoid responding to them. If none responds, he may stop peddling his cut-n-pastes.

iAgree. i think he is trolling on purpose to make sure everyone's CH experience is poor.  bcz no one wants to join his coffeehouse.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 am

seven wrote:

iAgree. i think he is trolling on purpose to make sure everyone's CH experience is poor.

you are being an ass. i have always been like this since i have been on sulekha--since 1998. just ask huzefa kapasi and kris if you don't believe me. respect the fact that i was your senior on sulekha.

seven wrote: bcz no one wants to join his coffeehouse.

just like no one wants to join the coffehouse at chaikaapi despite multiple entreaties by Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Only way to avoid any cookies is not to even buy them. Its sugar and makes you hyper with nothing else good. I have been seriously thinking of not even buying it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:04 pm

i see i hit a nerve there. my senior, respecting facts, an ass, drawing attention to chaikaapi ---mildly amusing..i'll give you that.

all this just so i will not talk about the reason i think (and am more convinced now) you troll on SuCH??

try harder.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 pm

seven wrote:i see i hit a nerve there. my senior, respecting facts, an ass, drawing attention to chaikaapi ---mildly amusing..i'll give you that.

all this just so i will not talk about the reason i think (and am more convinced now) you troll on SuCH??

try harder.

now i know why many people call you 'shaven'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
 iAgree. i think he is trolling on purpose to make sure everyone's CH experience is poor.

you are being an ass. i have always been like this since i have been on sulekha--since 1998. just ask huzefa kapasi and kris if you don't believe me. respect the fact that i was your senior on sulekha.

Then it is a confirmed mental illness OCD combined with narcissistic disorder. I will let Dr. Sandy to confirm my diagnosis along with the DSM V codes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

Then it is a confirmed mental illness OCD combined with narcissistic disorder.

That's what i thought when the poster da gal gave the link to your post where you claimed it is ok for girls aged seven and eight to have sex. you went on to express your fantasies about underage girls and sex with underage girls in several of your posts. (I can give the links to those posts but i do not wish to embarrass you; after all, i consider you my friend.)

I will let Dr. Sandy to confirm my diagnosis along with the DSM V codes.
Dr Sandy is currently pulling up his pants after they fell apart when he was reminded of his creation of new handles for the purpose of attacking and abusing the poster Ibrahim on the old Sulekha forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

i have no doubt rashmun misunderstood the posts about underage girls just like he did the post about his parents

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 pm

seven wrote:i have no doubt rashmun misunderstood the posts about underage girls just like he did the post about his parents

He never understood anything correctly. The only thing he ever honestly stated with complete understanding was when he threatened to rape wives and mothers of the posters who disagreed with his posts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:Dr Sandy is currently pulling up his pants after they fell apart when...

hahaha!

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Him and his geriatric homosexual lover are both jealous douches with several characteristics in common: love negative attention and revel in it like pigs rooting in filth, tendency to want to build coalitions of willing and throw hissy fits when that falls apart and great capacity to misrepresent and malign those that don't accept their view of the world. It's great douchemun found his rightful place in the world, namely under phlegmy's taint, performing tongue puja. He will slow down now that domestic bliss with the diapered1 is setting in.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:31 pm

seven wrote:i have no doubt rashmun misunderstood the posts about underage girls just like he did the post about his parents

He never understood anything correctly. The only thing he ever honestly stated with complete understanding was when he threatened to rape wives and mothers of the posters who disagreed with his posts.  

Uppili the Poopili, i have already denied your false claim about my threatening to rape wives and mothers of posters who disagreed with my posts. The next step for you to do is to give links to posts where i have made any such threats. At the very least you should be able to name a single poster  currently posting to whom i have given such threats. But looks like you are too busy pooping to bother substantiating your crazy claims.

On another note i would be quite happy to give links to posts where you have expressed your fantasies for underaged girls and also not to forget your infamous claim that girls aged seven or eight are ready for sex if you challenge me to do so. i will then let others decide whether you are a sex pervert or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Him and his geriatric homosexual lover are both jealous douches with several characteristics in common: love negative attention and revel in it like pigs rooting in filth, tendency to want to build coalitions of willing and throw hissy fits when that falls apart and great capacity to misrepresent and malign those that don't accept their view of the world. It's great douchemun found his rightful place in the world, namely under phlegmy's taint, performing tongue puja. He will slow down now that domestic bliss with the diapered1 is setting in.
here's another pair of pants falling apart!

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Him and his geriatric homosexual lover are both jealous douches with several characteristics in common: love negative attention and revel in it like pigs rooting in filth, tendency to want to build coalitions of willing and throw hissy fits when that falls apart and great capacity to misrepresent and malign those that don't accept their view of the world. It's great douchemun found his rightful place in the world, namely under phlegmy's taint, performing tongue puja. He will slow down now that domestic bliss with the diapered1 is setting in.

After getting exposed recently for flaming me using his other handle, dear old Propa is clearly wounded. A wounded individual is likely to talk a lot of nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
here's another pair of pants falling apart!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Phlegmy, have you eaten your soft foods yet today and had your diaper changed?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Phlegmy, have you eaten your soft foods yet today and had your diaper changed?

Propa, you are getting boring now. Time for you to bring SomeProfile into the discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Douchemun to diapered1: me love your wrinkled balls and savage spelling correction long time.

Phlegmy to douchemun: this butt isn't going to clean itself. Get to work bitch and bring me an ensure protein drink after you gargle

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Douchemun to diapered1: me love your wrinkled balls and savage spelling correction long time.

Phlegmy to douchemun: this butt isn't going to clean itself. Get to work bitch and bring me an ensure protein drink after you gargle

lol! Propa, where are you hiding SomeProfile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Douchemun hides phlegmy's balls in his chins

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Douchemun hides phlegmy's balls in his chins

Propa you are funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

seven wrote: bcz no one wants to join his coffeehouse.

just like no one wants to join the coffehouse at chaikaapi despite multiple entreaties by Charvaka.
+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Dr Sandy is currently pulling up his pants after they fell apart when...

hahaha!

Looks like falling pants makes you laugh in happiness....

Not that there is anything wrong with that....whatever rocks you...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Guruvu-gaaru, you are right. And even if he doesn't stop with the nonsense, the quality of your SuCH experience will improve. 

This site has a feature by which you can stop his posts from showing up when you open a thread. All you need to do is: 

1. Click on the link with his name in any thread, to go his profile page. 
  2. On the far right, find and click the link that says "add to my foes list."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Guruvu-gaaru, you are right. And even if he doesn't stop with the nonsense, the quality of your SuCH experience will improve. 

This site has a feature by which you can stop his posts from showing up when you open a thread. All you need to do is: 

1. Click on the link with his name in any thread, to go his profile page. 
  2. On the far right, find and click the link that says "add to my foes list."

https://such.forumotion.com/t14477-the-two-clowns-panini-press-idefix-and-propagandhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down