Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sonia Subramaniam conspiracy

2 posters

Go down

The  Sonia Subramaniam conspiracy Empty The Sonia Subramaniam conspiracy

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:57 pm

I saw the below i n a forum. Posting but not endorsing above view. I thought the bigots will like argue about it.

"There are circumstantial evidences pointing to the prima facie possibility that the Maino family have contracted LTTE to kill Rajiv Gandhi. Nowadays, Sonia Gandhi is quite unabashed in having political alliance with those like MDMK, PMK and DMK who praise Rajiv Gandhi’s killers. No Indian widow would ever do that. Such circumstances are many, and raise a doubt. An investigation into Sonia’s involvement in Rajiv’s assassination is necessary. You may read Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s book “Assassination Of Rajiv Gandhi — Unasked Questions and Unanswered Queries” (ISBN : 81-220-0591-Cool.It contains indications of such conspiracy."

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

The  Sonia Subramaniam conspiracy Empty Re: The Sonia Subramaniam conspiracy

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I saw the below i n a forum. Posting but not endorsing above view. I thought the bigots will like argue about it.

"There are circumstantial evidences pointing to the prima facie possibility that the Maino family have contracted LTTE to kill Rajiv Gandhi. Nowadays, Sonia Gandhi is quite unabashed in having political alliance with those like MDMK, PMK and DMK who praise Rajiv Gandhi’s killers. No Indian widow would ever do that. Such circumstances are many, and raise a doubt. An investigation into Sonia’s involvement in Rajiv’s assassination is necessary. You may read Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s book “Assassination Of Rajiv Gandhi — Unasked Questions and Unanswered Queries” (ISBN : 81-220-0591-Cool.It contains indications of such conspiracy."

I tpp wonder about that. It is a known fact that DMK, PMK and MDMK all support LTTE. Why would she even have anything to do with someone who support her husband's killers. Either she is so power hungry to put her feelings aside or she must be thinking of herself sacrificing for the sake of the welfare of India.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Some documents were withheld during investigation. I remember Karthikeyan (chief investigator) saying he withheld a document because it shows Rajiv family in bad light.

Recently when a desathrow convict asked for some documents, gov said they could not find it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down