Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP

5 posters

Go down

28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP Empty 28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 am

......if it is sand mafia, she would have been simply transferred. This is just to appease the Vote bank.

This is how any well-meaning, law enforcing officers are taught, trained, and brought into the world of corruption.

Maulana Merlot and Maulana Rashmunullah and the PiS Lobby approve of this suspension.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP Empty Re: 28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP

Post by Hashie Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 am

I live in Greater Noida. 2 days back, there was an article about this honest officer and we were discussing how she may be at the receiving end.

Hashie

Back to top Go down

28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP Empty Re: 28- yr old IAS officer suspended in UP

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
......if it is sand mafia, she would have been simply transferred. This is just to appease the Vote bank.

This is how any well-meaning, law enforcing officers are taught, trained, and brought into the world of corruption.

Maulana Merlot and Maulana Rashmunullah and the PiS Lobby approve of this suspension.

Uppili has (indirectly) admitted earlier that he has a grievance against brahmin men because he was romantically and emotionally involved with some brahmin woman who dumped him for a brahmin man. That is why he prefers to slam Merlot and me (because he thinks both of us are brahmins as per his confession on chat).

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 am

Rashmun wrote:

Uppili has (indirectly) admitted earlier that he has a grievance against brahmin men because he was romantically and emotionally involved with some brahmin woman who dumped him for a brahmin man. That is why he prefers to slam Merlot and me (because he thinks both of us are brahmins as per his confession on chat).

you're a homosexual that likes to take it up the ass from bushy bearded and stern men. confess to it, you'll feel better

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you're a homosexual that likes to take it up the ass from bushy bearded and stern men. confess to it, you'll feel better

Propa, i wish to know where you picked up your Fisherman Language from? Do your father and mother talk like this at home?  Did your grandparents talk like this? No telugu i know talks in the kind of sewage language you like  to use regularly. Is it fair to say that you are the black sheep of your family?

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 pm

An interesting fact.
It seems Saudi Arabia imports sand. That is because the sand all around them is not suitable for building bhildings.

Sand, sand, sand, every which way you look
When it comes to buildings, you're out of luck!

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Mayawati during her tenure has transfered many IAS officers and public servants who could have exposed her corrupt moves. Mulayam's son now has the nepotistic throne handed to him and is most likely protecting certain political interests from the past. Nothing has really changed in U.P.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Maulana:

Brahmin women are my favorites and have no problem whatsoever. It is the punju muslim women that are playing hard to catch...

Hopefully, now you know what I am pissed off at them.... You and Maulana Merlot remind me of the typical muslim men that I know through my Punju Paki Chicks...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down