Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad

+3
Vakavaka Pakapaka
goodcitizn
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Go down

Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad Empty Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

"The Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad. Where do we send them now?” That’s N. Rama Rao, a two-acre tenant farmer in Davajigudam village in Krishna district. “The jobs, the schools, the colleges, the hospitals — everything is in Hyderabad. If we lose that, we lose everything. Do you think we can send our kids to America?”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/can-we-send-them-to-america/article5019849.ece

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad Empty Re: Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad

Post by goodcitizn Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 pm

It's sad and telling.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad Empty Re: Andhra rich send their children to America. We sent ours to Hyderabad

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Very sad, indeed. Thanks to KCR dora, kaam-chor Kodandaram and MT maata, soon, his 2 acres may not get enough water for him to make ends meet. The land that produced gold and sent her kids abroad and to Hyderabad in the past, will be weeping.

Gummadi, whose village near river Krishna produces 30 "bastaalu" per acre, will become a "beedu" and the role he played so beautifully, will be repeated due to the selfishness of those who bite the helping hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMcw5ic-CE

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 pm

god, I can't believe this stuff is still going on. Indians are the type of people who're always looking to make trouble just to help the day pass by. most of these people are unemployed and like it that way. this whole excursion gives them something to talk about in addition to being unemployed. as if there's no other city in the south other than Hyderabad to send one's kids to.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:god, I can't believe this stuff is still going on. Indians are the type of people who're always looking to make trouble just to help the day pass by. most of these people are unemployed and like it that way. this whole excursion gives them something to talk about in addition to being unemployed. as if there's no other city in the south other than Hyderabad to send one's kids to.
 +1. Many Andhras still go to Chennai to earn a livelihood. Hyd is not going to close it's doors to anyone. There are Sikhs, Gujaratis, Marwaris, Parsis, Marathis, Kannadigas, Tamilians and Anglo Indians among various other non locals happily living in Hyd.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:god, I can't believe this stuff is still going on. Indians are the type of people who're always looking to make trouble just to help the day pass by. most of these people are unemployed and like it that way. this whole excursion gives them something to talk about in addition to being unemployed. as if there's no other city in the south other than Hyderabad to send one's kids to.
Keep in mind that you belong to the rich category he was referring to so it's easier for you to make such statements. What he was talking about hospitals is absolutely right. If someone his family is diagnosed with cancer their best bet to survive is getting treatment in a hospital in Hyderabad (even if it was a govt. hospital).

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Keep in mind that you belong to the rich category he was referring to so it's easier for you to make such statements. What he was talking about hospitals is absolutely right. If someone his family is diagnosed with cancer their best bet to survive is getting treatment in a hospital in Hyderabad (even if it was a govt. hospital).
 oh please, as if. by the time these monkeys get the village homeopathic fellow to tell them someone has cancer, it's pretty extensive, and by the time they get to little paki-hyderabad, the thing has metastasized. and the trip to the city would've been wasted, it would just bankrupt them. and i'm sure there are plenty of good hospitals/schools/tuition centers outside of hyd. my family only went to hyd cuz we had a wedding there a few years ago.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm

pravalika nanda wrote: oh please, as if. by the time these monkeys get the village homeopathic fellow to tell them someone has cancer, it's pretty extensive, and by the time they get to little paki-hyderabad, the thing has metastasized. and the trip to the city would've been wasted, it would just bankrupt them. and i'm sure there are plenty of good hospitals/schools/tuition centers outside of hyd. my family only went to hyd cuz we had a wedding there a few years ago.
Nandamma! please don't make a fool of yourself. I know of several cases that survived, relatives of mine, pretty much fall into that 2-3 acres farmers category. You will be doing yourself a big favor by not chiming into the subjects you're not familiar with.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote: oh please, as if. by the time these monkeys get the village homeopathic fellow to tell them someone has cancer, it's pretty extensive, and by the time they get to little paki-hyderabad, the thing has metastasized. and the trip to the city would've been wasted, it would just bankrupt them. and i'm sure there are plenty of good hospitals/schools/tuition centers outside of hyd. my family only went to hyd cuz we had a wedding there a few years ago.
Nandamma! please don't make a fool of yourself. I know of several cases that survived, relatives of mine, pretty much fall into that 2-3 acres farmers category. You will be doing yourself a big favor by not chiming into the subjects you're not familiar with.
 lol. aravaku ra. i'm just saying there are other cities, other hospitals, other doctors.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 pm

nevada wrote:
 +1. Many Andhras still go to Chennai to earn a livelihood. Hyd is not going to close it's doors to anyone. There are Sikhs, Gujaratis, Marwaris, Parsis, Marathis, Kannadigas, Tamilians and Anglo Indians among various other non locals happily living in Hyd.
Completely agree. 

As for hospitals, I can't imagine a situation where Hyderabad hospitals will turn away people from outside Telangana. Hospitals are run as businesses in India; whoever can pay gets service. Whoever can't pay will be left to die outside even if he has never stepped outside Telangana in his entire life, and his son was stupid enough to burn himself to death for the cause of a separate state.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
 lol. aravaku ra. i'm just saying there are other cities, other hospitals, other doctors.
That's precisely what I mean by you know nothing about the situation.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Idéfix wrote:
nevada wrote:
Completely agree. 

As for hospitals, I can't imagine a situation where Hyderabad hospitals will turn away people from outside Telangana. Hospitals are run as businesses in India; whoever can pay gets service. Whoever can't pay will be left to die outside even if he has never stepped outside Telangana in his entire life, and his son was stupid enough to burn himself to death for the cause of a separate state.

This is 2013 not 1960s or 70s, even Nellore guys stopped going to Chennai leave alone other parts.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 am

It is amusing to see the clueless talking about people she doesn't know a thing about. The 2-3 acre farmer is self employed and is on job 24/7.
there are half a million govt employees in protest. That is all of sa govt employees.

Ide.,
the news article is based on comments from common people in sa. They go to hyd because it is their capital, their language, their relatives, and their peoples representatives. The farmers are expressing their anguish through their concern for their children. They also expressed concern about water which is a clear and present danger to people with common sense.
t people believed andhra's exploited them with facts known them. Emerging facts to contrary did not change their perception. Sa people as demonstrated by widespread protests feel they are going tobe hurt now by loss of hyd and water.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down