Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversation overheard

+3
goodcitizn
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Conversation overheard Empty Conversation overheard

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Since SuCHers are worried about Jebi Achachan, Mariamma, and Maulana Rashmunullah, I decided to lead a search party - given the crime wave.

I chanced upon them and overheard this conversation:

.....Jebi: Looks like Krishtian girl is being missed by her friends in SuCH.

Mariamma: I resent your statement of dividing people. All are my friends. Even those few who are not friends are not disliked by me unlike you.

Maulana Rash: Looking at you both fighting makes me sad. Maria has always been friends with everyone and never discriminated North Indians as you always did. But, I appreciate your recent friendship and agree with Jebi that Idefix is the root cause of this division in SuCH.

Maria: Thank you, Rash. You are one of my friends who looks at all Indians as one. Although I disagree with your view on hindi imposition on TN, I agree with you.

Jebi: There she goes again. how can you support his bias towards the Sickly-Dal and Lehenga wearing North Indians. You fail to criticize his bias against Tamil

Malauana: I never criticized Tamil. I was recently in a bus in Telengana Capital of Hyderabad. I met 2 Tamilians who spoke telgu. But, I preferred to learn tamil from them and talked about Subramania Bharatahi. I know Jebi fought recently with MaxE, but he should tell him that I love Tamilians and MaxE is actually from the North and I love him even more, although I love all Indians equally.

Jebi: either you love NI more or love everyone equally. you are changing your views.

Maulana: I never change my views. I love all Indians equally. Even if I loved NI more, I loved SI also equally more, which makes them all equal. Jebi, you are a liar. What do you have to say when you abuse people and claim you dont?

Jebi: I comment on whatever I want to.

Maria: If only Jebi can be not as rude and arrogant, there will be love among all SuCHers.

Maulana: Maria is right. Akbar had the same view and he loved everyone.

Jebi: irrelevant.

At which point afraid of more Akbarnama recital, I quietly slipped out - happy that the three are immersed in a subconscious lovefest

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Conversation overheard Empty Re: Conversation overheard

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 am

lol! 
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 am

Yes, Upps is correct about the conversation that took place in the waiting room of Dr. Zee Boom Bah, Addiction Therapist specializing in Hypnosis.

The 3 SuCHers are then taken into the Therapy Cabin where the doctor greets them and guides them to their respective couches.

Dr Z: Maria, I see from your file I got from Wikileaks that you have a love/hate relationship with SuCH.

Maria: Doctor, I didn't come here for therapy ... mainly to observe ... you see I'm a Psychologist myself ... (please maintain eye-contact when I talk to you ...) Wikileaks? What's with that? LOL ... I didn't know I was that famous ... really, wow!

FF: This Kishtian girl never finishes sentences. I can't take any more of her dots or stand her dottiness. I doubt she is a real doctor.

Rashmun: I like your couch, doctor. Did you know that the couch was invented by the forefathers of Akbar the Great? Archeological excavation of potteries contain cartoons of couches authenticating Indo-Saracenic architecture.

Dr. Zee: Doctor Maria, do you believe in hypno-therapy?

Maria: Yes ... very much indeed. Ever hear the Tamil song "Vaseegara"? Simply hypnotic ... therapeutic ... How about Lata Mangeshkar in Woh Kaun Thi? Absolutely haunting! (Starts singing) Lag Jaa Gale Ki Phir Ye Haseen Raat Ho Na Ho ...

FF: (Closing his ears and shouting) Ingratiating to North Indians only shows outrageous sycophancy, slavishness and incivility. I just won't allow it to go on and on.

Dr. Zee: Sir, please calm down. The song is somewhat haunting and hypnotic, if I may say so.

FF: You may not. I notice you are pigeon-chested and bow-legged. Are you northindian by any chance? Do you chew paan and rape women in buses?

Dr. Zee: No sir, you are confusing lion-chested with pigeon-chested. My legs are a tad curvy due to the genes I have inherited from my texan ancestors who were flamboyant cowboys prone to excessive horseback riding in their heyday, not to mention some tobacco-chewing along the way and occasional raping of women in caravans.

Rashmun: (Impatient) Can you cut the crap and get to hypnosis? I have some serious copy-pasting waiting to be done.

Dr. Zee: Dr. Maria, SuCH is supposed to be addictive. I wonder why? Are there nuts like these two over here?

Maria: (Laughing) You know me ... I can't be harsh or call anyone nuts ... may be eccentric or quirky ...

Dr. Zee: Can you describe a few for my edification?

Maria: (Smiling) Sure. We have a Wine Vendor who loves to write sarcastically in highfalutin English picking on those who wear chaddis and blame the muslims for their travails ... who eats a lot of ducks and elks and kangaroos and god knows what ...

FF: Do you like aloo-gobi and gobi-aloo, Kishtian girl?

Maria: (Continuing) There is a Captain who throws a few bricks and funny lines to keep the crowd ... let's say ... less cranky. A tree-bound swami who comments on life, after life, before life and everything in between. One who likes the word douche a lot and has an eye on the stock market and another eye on naked brazilian senoritas ... another who loves fast cars, fast bytches and slow cammage ... a scientist who loves carnatic music, puppy dogs, assorted ale and exponential series ... a genderless separatist who at the drop of a hat or turban will hook you up with a link to Tamil Tribune ... a gentleman who loves to share every rape incidence in India and Antarctica ... a hells angel ... a hot dog ... a truth-teller ... a crytophile ...

FF: How about the Darth Vader of SuCH, the main bore?

Rashmun: Yes, the root of all EVIL.

Dr Zee: Aren't there any ladies?

Maria: (Giggles) A few walk-ons and walk-offs except for one who loves to talk about her life and everything else that is happeining to her everyday including children, ex, y and zed ...

The fire alarm suddenly blares out and screams are heard. This group quickly disperses and runs to exit.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 am

roflllll
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 am

Lol @ Maria: (Giggles) A few walk-ons and walk-offs except for one who loves to talk about her life and everything else that is happeining to her everyday including children, ex, y and zed ...

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:42 am

lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

goodcitizn wrote:Yes, Upps is correct about the conversation that took place in the waiting room of Dr. Zee Boom Bah, Addiction Therapist specializing in Hypnosis.

The 3 SuCHers are then taken into the Therapy Cabin where the doctor greets them and guides them to their respective couches.

Dr Z: Maria, I see from your file I got from Wikileaks that you have a love/hate relationship with SuCH.

Maria: Doctor, I didn't come here for therapy ... mainly to observe ... you see I'm a Psychologist myself ... (please maintain eye-contact when I talk to you ...) Wikileaks? What's with that? LOL ... I didn't know I was that famous ... really, wow!

FF: This Kishtian girl never finishes sentences. I can't take any more of her dots or stand her dottiness. I doubt she is a real doctor.

Rashmun: I like your couch, doctor. Did you know that the couch was invented by the forefathers of Akbar the Great? Archeological excavation of potteries contain cartoons of couches authenticating Indo-Saracenic architecture.

Dr. Zee: Doctor Maria, do you believe in hypno-therapy?

Maria: Yes ... very much indeed. Ever hear the Tamil song "Vaseegara"? Simply hypnotic ... therapeutic ... How about Lata Mangeshkar in Woh Kaun Thi? Absolutely haunting! (Starts singing) Lag Jaa Gale Ki Phir Ye Haseen Raat Ho Na Ho ...

FF: (Closing his ears and shouting) Ingratiating to North Indians only shows outrageous sycophancy, slavishness and incivility. I just won't allow it to go on and on.

Dr. Zee: Sir, please calm down. The song is somewhat haunting and hypnotic, if I may say so.

FF: You may not. I notice you are pigeon-chested and bow-legged. Are you northindian by any chance? Do you chew paan and rape women in buses?

Dr. Zee: No sir, you are confusing lion-chested with pigeon-chested. My legs are a tad curvy due to the genes I have inherited from my texan ancestors who were flamboyant cowboys prone to excessive horseback riding in their heyday, not to mention some tobacco-chewing along the way and occasional raping of women in caravans.

Rashmun: (Impatient) Can you cut the crap and get to hypnosis? I have some serious copy-pasting waiting to be done.

Dr. Zee: Dr. Maria, SuCH is supposed to be addictive. I wonder why? Are there nuts like these two over here?

Maria: (Laughing) You know me ... I can't be harsh or call anyone nuts ... may be eccentric or quirky ...

Dr. Zee: Can you describe a few for my edification?

Maria: (Smiling) Sure. We have a Wine Vendor who loves to write sarcastically in highfalutin English picking on those who wear chaddis and blame the muslims for their travails ... who eats a lot of ducks and elks and kangaroos and god knows what ...

FF: Do you like aloo-gobi and gobi-aloo, Kishtian girl?

Maria: (Continuing) There is a Captain who throws a few bricks and funny lines to keep the crowd ... let's say ... less cranky. A tree-bound swami who comments on life, after life, before life and everything in between. One who likes the word douche a lot and has an eye on the stock market and another eye on naked brazilian senoritas ... another who loves fast cars, fast bytches and slow cammage ... a scientist who loves carnatic music, puppy dogs, assorted ale and exponential series ... a genderless separatist who at the drop of a hat or turban will hook you up with a link to Tamil Tribune ... a gentleman who loves to share every rape incidence in India and Antarctica ... a hells angel ... a hot dog ... a truth-teller ... a crytophile ...

FF: How about the Darth Vader of SuCH, the main bore?

Rashmun: Yes, the root of all EVIL.

Dr Zee: Aren't there any ladies?

Maria: (Giggles) A few walk-ons and walk-offs except for one who loves to talk about her life and everything else that is happeining to her everyday including children, ex, y and zed ...

The fire alarm suddenly blares out and screams are heard. This group quickly disperses and runs to exit.
Well, it turns out to be a false alarm so the parties reassemble and the group therapy session continues.

Rashmun: I don't want to confess to anything here unless Maria leaves. There is no Privacy Policy in SuCH. She might unwittingly say something to Keyser Soze. That will be like the wicked witch painting the sky "Surrender Dorothy" for all to see.

Dr. Zee: Who is Keyser Soze?

FF: He is a perennial prankster who raids people's email boxes and eavesdrops on chatlines. I have been a victim, a vee bit actually.

Maria: LOL! It's not like that ... not it at all ... Sozay, sorry, Huzay loves Bengali sweets and posts pictures of all kinds of goodies ... including crepes and dosas ...

FF: Dosa(i)s, NOT dosas.

Rashmun: Did you know that we owe aappams to Syrian Christians? Thomas, the Apostle, brought a boatload of them to Kerala in mid 1st century. This was way before Duckni became the language of choice of rikshawalas, bricklayers and barbers in South India.

Dr. Zee: Doctor, what in your opinion makes SuCH addictive?

Maria: I think it's the characters ... Let's take the ladies for instance ... One lady who dances as a hobby got tripped by an Iyengar fellow while jogging which caused her to fracture a knee and hold a grudge against the entire Iyengar clan that extended even to their cuisine ... Not a happy trouper ... So if I were an Iyengar I'd tread gingerly on her grounds ... you know what I mean?

Dr. Zee: Hahaha, I know what you mean. Go on. Interesting.

Rashmun: They are all a bunch of attention-seeking aunties.

FF: Yes, who steal time from their employers while at work and steal time from their babies while at home.

Maria: Ladies are often picked on ... also admired ... kind of weird. If you mention you tipped a dollar to a pizza delivery boy, you won't hear the end of it ... If you buy a poster for $99 and brag about getting it on sale, the guys would jump on you ... Like that.

Dr. Zee: Do the guys come on to the girls?

Maria: No. They are all pretty decent ... except for one fella who makes blatant overtures ... but kind of funny like a little kinder garten boy wanting to show his peepee to Miss Moppet, his teacher ... 

Rashmun: I am really getting tired of all this useless chatter.

FF: Me, too. Get on with hypnosis doc.

Maria: Okay, let me excuse myself ... I got to go to Confession I think ... Said too much. A few Hail Maries and I should be home free.

FF: It's Hail Mary. 100 times. Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary ....

Maria: I don't know who's confessing any more ... (Leaves)

SSHHHH ... Doctor Zee Boom Bah is now hypnotizing FF and Rashmun.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm

muahhahaha....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:55 am

Dear friends,

What can I say..between my observing, praying and chanting..life has been hectic!

Dr. goodcitiZee (n) Anna and U (my apparent traveling  and appearances volunteer)  that was hilarious and very good:clap: !
You can both do a better me than me! So, I should just stay away:)

Before there are rumors..life has been hectic, and I am also experiencing some internet fatigue after all these years..so, I am not so motivated, and don't read/post much as I have been doing for years! Trying to make more rare appearances, if I feel like it.

It is what it is..we love and miss people.. the only the way we know how and am not hesitant to say that I miss you all (as much as you do!)  Will certainly come by to say hello, wish you all from to time (mean it!) and if motivated, will comment!

take care, love to all.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Maria S wrote:Before there are rumors..life has been hectic, and I am also experiencing some internet fatigue after all these years..so, I am not so motivated, and don't read/post much as I have been doing for years! Trying to make more rare appearances, if I feel like it.
What have you been doing with your time? Rescuing puppies from shelters, reading books to old folks in nursing homes, standing guard at road crossings of school kids, adopting a highway block for cleanup or what? Wink

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down