Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saamiyaar

3 posters

Go down

Saamiyaar Empty Saamiyaar

Post by Rishi Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 am

You said "It is no longer enough for a woman to take a brother or a husband for safety when walking along on Indian streets. "

You are absloutely correct.

Did you hear about this?

https://www.facebook.com/HinduNews/posts/377447939037408

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Saamiyaar Empty Re: Saamiyaar

Post by Rishi Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/when-they-killed-her-father-in-kanchi/article4595656.ece

There is a picture of the village littered with liquor bottles.

It is high time prohibition is brought back in TN.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Oh..these are the Tambrahmis. Of course, everyone will take advantage of perennial preception about them.

These guys should be punished according to Shariat - dont get me wrong - I komboletely agree with the criminal guidelines in Shariat except those regarding women matters.

They should be lined and rained blows using the same steel pipes and rods. And, then throw them in jail.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Meanwhile, a senior police officer tries to de-mystify the crime.
“The essence of it is, you don’t bark at dogs. The woman should have just ignored the behaviour of the drunken men. She argued with them when they tried to scare her niece and abused her. Had she calmly walked past, her father would have been alive today,” he said. He is talking about Padmasree, daughter of V.T. Raman, who was murdered by a drunken gang.
“Can’t I even question somebody who is trying to trouble my niece? Couldn’t they have just pushed off? Why did they have to kill my father?” asked a tearful Padmasree.
“We have booked them in several cases — including an attempt to murder and for harassment of women. It was an unfortunate event,” said another officer. “The woman, Padmasree, was fair and pretty, an M.Com graduate who seemed sensible. But she did not use her common sense. She was new to this place. What was the need to argue with the men?” he asked. When asked about other harassment or abuse complaints, he said very few were reported.

>>>>Blaming the victim!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I komboletely agree with the criminal guidelines in Shariat except those regarding women matters.
It is understandable that you completely agree with Sharia, given your low opinion of Hindus and the adulation with which you view Muslims. But it is confusing when you declare an exception for "women matters" on a thread that is about the sexual harassment and abuse of women.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I komboletely agree with the criminal guidelines in Shariat except those regarding women matters.
It is understandable that you completely agree with Sharia, given your low opinion of Hindus and the adulation with which you view Muslims. But it is confusing when you declare an exception for "women matters" on a thread that is about the sexual harassment and abuse of women.
Bcz Holey Koran is seriously biased against women - as soon as any rape is involved. I bet there is no guidelines on eve teasing or sexual harassment - bcz in iSlam, there is none. Shariat simply says women are meant as pleasure objects for men. PERIOD.

I would deal this case as a 4 men against 2 others indulging in violence and award punishment per Shriat (more so if there are muslim drunks involved - oh charge him for drinknig too).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Rishi wrote: Meanwhile, a senior police officer tries to de-mystify the crime.
“The essence of it is, you don’t bark at dogs. The woman should have just ignored the behaviour of the drunken men. She argued with them when they tried to scare her niece and abused her. Had she calmly walked past, her father would have been alive today,” he said. He is talking about Padmasree, daughter of V.T. Raman, who was murdered by a drunken gang.
“Can’t I even question somebody who is trying to trouble my niece? Couldn’t they have just pushed off? Why did they have to kill my father?” asked a tearful Padmasree.
“We have booked them in several cases — including an attempt to murder and for harassment of women. It was an unfortunate event,” said another officer. “The woman, Padmasree, was fair and pretty, an M.Com graduate who seemed sensible. But she did not use her common sense. She was new to this place. What was the need to argue with the men?” he asked. When asked about other harassment or abuse complaints, he said very few were reported.

>>>>Blaming the victim!
Don't be so quick. I bet a good number of people - like the Maulana Merlot, PP, Maulana Rashmunullah, and the PiSS Group - will agree with the police demystification process. After all, what will these Tambrahmis do ? protest or hold a Bandh or organize a "Mammoth" procession? How many votes do they have.

Finally, even the Tambrahmis will give a Merlotan Dialogue. If we protest, we will be attacked even more, and people sitting far away are not the ones that are affected.

P.S. I can imagine very well what the goons would have commented on the "Fair and beautiful" Tambrahmi Iyengarini.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down