Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

water has memory

5 posters

Go down

water has memory Empty water has memory

Post by bw Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 pm

i was intrigued by that statement by the venerable sadhguru and looked up where he got that line from. it seems that homeopathy's validity rests on this remarkable property of water. i watched this bbc horizon programme on it. of course, sadhguru just "knows" unlike these scientists who conducted studies and experiments.

bw

Back to top Go down

water has memory Empty Re: water has memory

Post by FluteHolder Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 am

Ya. He copied it from British companies like (which he is planning to bring the technique to farming in his farms/in TN),  He may be copying and selling yogic knowledge from west or may be from Deepak Chopra? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 am

bw wrote:i was intrigued by that statement by the venerable sadhguru and looked up where he got that line from. it seems that homeopathy's validity rests on this remarkable property of water. i watched this bbc horizon programme on it. of course, sadhguru just "knows" unlike these scientists who conducted studies and experiments.

You Chaddi woman. You are actually want to bring attention to the Muslim bombing of worshippers...but posting as though on some topic on Water and experiment...

Told ya...you ARE cute.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:55 am

FluteHolder wrote:Ya. He copied it from British companies like (which he is planning to bring the technique to farming in his farms/in TN),  He may be copying and selling yogic knowledge from west or may be from Deepak Chopra? Smile

the horizon programme conducted experiments to see if water still retained the properties of the original substance dissolved in it even after achieving a homeopathic level of dilution (one drop in all the oceans of the world). they concluded that is not true. sadhguru says that water can take on "good thoughts" and "bad thoughts". a far cry from from what they were experimenting. he has just borrowed the term "water has memory" and added some extremely weird interpretation to it.

water bending through tubes is "bad water"? that's why many people don't drink water directly from the tap? a more logical explanation will be that the tap water in india is not potable and it will be madness to drink it straight off the tap!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 am

bw wrote:

water bending through tubes is "bad water"? that's why many people don't drink water directly from the tap? a more logical explanation will be that the tap water in india is not potable and it will be madness to drink it straight off the tap!
Really? He said that?...I did not watch the video...He should be nominated for Nobel.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

Really? He said that?...I did not watch the video...He should be nominated for Nobel.
yes - he did. i showed the video to my two kids and told them to be "open minded". deepak chopra did win the ig nobel.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Water has memory, alcohol has processor. Sadhguru has blueprint to build liquid computer using them both.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 am

bw wrote:sadhguru says that water can take on "good thoughts" and "bad thoughts". a far cry from from what they were experimenting.
Lady, your basic premise is wrong wrong wrong. He didn't copy anything. Unlike the content of your awareness, which is framed by BBC programs, the Sadguru is grounded in his awareness and therefore his is an enlightened awareness.

The originators of homeopathy merely borrowed this profound concept of the memory of water and applied it in a laughably banal manner that is so easily repudiated by technicians masquerading as scientists.

So the fact remains. Water can take good thoughts and bad thoughts. I challenge you to disprove that.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:sadhguru says that water can take on "good thoughts" and "bad thoughts". a far cry from from what they were experimenting.
Lady, your basic premise is wrong wrong wrong. He didn't copy anything. Unlike the content of your awareness, which is framed by BBC programs, the Sadguru is grounded in his awareness and therefore his is an enlightened awareness.

The originators of homeopathy merely borrowed this profound concept of the memory of water and applied it in a laughably banal manner that is so easily repudiated by technicians masquerading as scientists.

So the fact remains. Water can take good thoughts and bad thoughts. I challenge you to disprove that.
Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

i have no answer to your content that you have derived from your heightened awareness. until bbc helps me prove or disprove it, i will be open minded and say kind, sweet words to every glass of water i drink. pascal's wager. let people think i am loony. i don't care.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
So the fact remains. Water  can take good thoughts and bad thoughts. I challenge you to disprove that.
You saying this after having  (special water) theertham 3$ hooch or Merlot? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 am

FluteHolder wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
So the fact remains. Water  can take good thoughts and bad thoughts. I challenge you to disprove that.
You saying this after having  (special water) theertham 3$ hooch or Merlot? Smile
Right. When the Sadguru says it, you lap it up as enlightened wisdom. When I say it, you poke fun of me just because I don't have his flowing beard or funny headgear. Fine. Be that way.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down