Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Tracy-Vidya

4 posters

Go down

For Tracy-Vidya Empty For Tracy-Vidya

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 am

Stopped by to say hello..see most of the regulars, but, don't see your presence here (recently) Tracy-Vidya.

Hope you are doing well..all is well with you. 

Take care. 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

For Tracy-Vidya Empty Re: For Tracy-Vidya

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 am

All is well with me too, Maria. Thanks for asking.

Chopped Liver
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:56 am

Hi M.

I am good, how are you.

I have been doing a lot of solo walking lately, and when I do that I think a lot. And when I think a lot it usually doesn't go too well with my existing comfort levels.

So anyway, I thought a lot about myself, kids, XH, and a few other significant ones, and I finally decided what I want to do.

I decided that I want to go back to my pre-sulekha days. I want to be whole. I want to have one real identity. I don't want to be split into many fake identities. So that means no such or chat or ym. Overall, decrease my online activities, except Facebook.

XH used to be my project. While I was working on his career path, he was doing great. Of course I might be delusional, but I do take some credit in his success. And then he treated me bad and I challenged him that if I pull back my hand, he will fall. And fall he did. Spectacularly.

Well, while I won, it's heartbreaking to see him so. Hence, I am back on my project. In supporting him, and see if he succeeds again. I need him to have his confidence back. I don't want my kids to grow up with a loser dad. I don't know if he or I will succeed, but I need to push away all online distractions and work hard on myself and him single-mindedly. Yes, he will likely kick me again when he is better again, but I am now more emotionally equipped to deal with that.

Having said that, will confess. While I was not posting, I was still lurking like crazy. I got tempted yesterday and posted a song, but decided that it's no good. So I used a backup testing id and gave it an offensive name so that I am not tempted to login again. Let's see how it goes.

Ideally there was no need to post this either. But it's a Monday morning and I was feeling a bit emotional. I do have a plan though. Whenever I am stressed out, not going to find the easy way out and offload it here. Instead will work through the stress or call friends and family and chat. Let's see how it goes. See you around.

If we were to meet, we will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:23 am

When you have an oil truck going full speed on a 65 mph highway and you want to take an exit, you want to reduce speed, not apply brakes suddenly and see if you can control it during the speed decrease....without causing sudden jerks or abrupt stops. Once you have control of the vehicle at half the original speed and then quarter and so on....you swerve it gracefully into the exit. The highway sure was fun but it is great to enter the city of Las vegas of real life. Good luck with the project!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am

Nice to know that you are doing well Tracy.

I think it’s a good plan..occasionally sharing troubles with others is fine, but, except for the rare few people in our lives (even includes family and friends)..most people don’t really care about our concerns or problems, some see it as entertainment, some may quietly even feel good about  themselves and their lives (“it’s better she/he is dealing with it, my life is so much better”) and there are those who may use it against us!  

Hope you find the understanding the loyal support you seek from the people you trust.

Read a quote recently, which I think is quite true:

“Trust is earned, Respect is given and Loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three”.

For some people- I will add Love to the loyalty is demonstrated part!

Take care.  
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:All is well with me too, Maria. Thanks for asking.

Chopped Liver

You mean Chopped Liver, Delicious Duck, Spiced Pork, Sauteed Shrimp, Mildly cooked Masala Mutton etc, etc!
I am not worried about you Mr. MD..think you- the fine gentleman will be just fine!

Long time-no words..and you know it goes both ways..  "Hi Maria..how are you.." or a simple nice acknowledgment should not be much effort!

Seriously, good to know all is well with you..hope it continues.

take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Hi M.

I am good, how are you.

I have been doing a lot of solo walking lately, and when I do that I think a lot. And when I think a lot it usually doesn't go too well with my existing comfort levels.

So anyway, I thought a lot about myself, kids, XH, and a few other significant ones, and I finally decided what I want to do.

I decided that I want to go back to my pre-sulekha days. I want to be whole. I want to have one real identity. I don't want to be split into many fake identities. So that means no such or chat or ym. Overall, decrease my online activities, except Facebook.

XH used to be my project. While I was working on his career path, he was doing great. Of course I might be delusional, but I do take some credit in his success. And then he treated me bad and I challenged him that if I pull back my hand, he will fall. And fall he did. Spectacularly.

Well, while I won, it's heartbreaking to see him so. Hence, I am back on my project. In supporting him, and see if he succeeds again. I need him to have his confidence back. I don't want my kids to grow up with a loser dad. I don't know if he or I will succeed, but I need to push away all online distractions and work hard on myself and him single-mindedly. Yes, he will likely kick me again when he is better again, but I am now more emotionally equipped to deal with that.

Having said that, will confess. While I was not posting, I was still lurking like crazy. I got tempted yesterday and posted a song, but decided that it's no good. So I used a backup testing id and gave it an offensive name so that I am not tempted to login again. Let's see how it goes.

Ideally there was no need to post this either. But it's a Monday morning and I was feeling a bit emotional. I do have a plan though. Whenever I am stressed out, not going to find the easy way out and offload it here. Instead will work through the stress or call friends and family and chat. Let's see how it goes. See you around.

If we were to meet, we will.
VB,

Good luck with your project. I am sure things will work out. Still hope to see you around.

Have a great week.

Kris

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down