Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muzaffarnagar riots : 'They harassed me daily and killed my uncles'

Go down

Muzaffarnagar riots : 'They harassed me daily and killed my uncles' Empty Muzaffarnagar riots : 'They harassed me daily and killed my uncles'

Post by rawemotions Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:24 am

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=17893&SKIN=B

So it is surprising that Indian (Muslim) Congress wants the Police to go easy on these kind of scumbags. Muslims are no minority and they are back to their ways of tormenting Non-muslims  whereever they are. It is only in India that despite Constitution, llegedly, Congress wants the state to treat one community in a special manner because they form bulk of their votes. 

Any person who is innocent should not be jailed. If that is happening, the way is to fix the system itself, to root out discrimination which by the way comes very easily to Muslims, it is after all written in their books.

Instead SP now says they want to add three Muslim constables in each police station. In one stroke they have tarnished the reputation of many honest police officers who were dealing with cases in an impartial manner.  Allegedly, like Kerala, Passports will be issued to Bangladeshis & Pakistani Muslims (with police verification now "managed"), and these illegals will suddenly be listed as living in these villages.

Excerpts
"Every day for seven or eight days, they were harassing me on my way to school," says the 16-year-old, describing the circumstances leading to the triple murders that are supposed to have triggered the Muzaffarnagar violence.

"When I came home and told my family, my uncle Gaurav said he would come with me till Kawwal," she says. "That day when we reached Kawwal and they started harassing me again, Uncle protested. Sachin Uncle too came by. He told me to go home they would sort things out. I came back home. After that I don't know what happened."

<snip>
Young girls say harassment at Kawwal is not new. Villagers wrote to CM Akhilesh Yadav on September 15 for a road bypassing Kawwal, citing problems faced by their women and girls.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down