Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests

+2
garam_kuta
Idéfix
6 posters

Go down

What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests Empty What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 am

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/what-the-telangana-turmoil-is-really-about-mps-business-interests-1159207.html
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests Empty Re: What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 am

Idéfix wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/what-the-telangana-turmoil-is-really-about-mps-business-interests-1159207.html
gandhian strategy but then those were different times.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests Empty Re: What the Telangana turmoil is really about: MPs' business interests

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am

Idefix,
that article title is misleading and you posting that article is surprising and shamefu. The projects were allocated in congress regime in a united state. no different than any other part of India. yes these Mps have vested interests in state remaining united. but what is the role of any of these mps in the present seemandhra movement. role of these mps including jagan is more of a follower than being a leader.
just like kcr is licking his chops to mint money from land deals in hyd , congress leaders are fighting for their properties. but one cannot deny the desire of a middle class telanganite to try a separate state. so is common seemandhra desire to retain hyd and to ensure adequate water for crops.
Look at who is on the streets and tell me if any one has enough money to bribe all these people?

Last edited by truthbetold on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:15 am

All the facts presented in the article might be right but the conclusion of the article lacks common sense/devoid of reality. First of all, many of these projects started after 'T' agitation got traction and MPs by themselves wouldn't be able to further the moment without people support. 'T' sentiment definitely exists  among ordinary Telanganites, there are no two ways about it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Idéfix wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/what-the-telangana-turmoil-is-really-about-mps-business-interests-1159207.html
gandhian strategy but then those were different times.
OOOPs...wrong thread.. should go to https://such.forumotion.com/t16501-blackout-blackmail#124625

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm

sounds like article was written by one of those educated in the educational institutions run by KCR...the logical leaps and messed up time line all point to a hatchet job done by an incompetent douche. I dont know about others, but details of nama nageshwara rao's madhucon are mostly wrong

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Namaste nageshwar rao is from khammam district. last time i checked it is still in telangana. why would he support seemandhra movement?
even jagan is fighting for his political life however selfish it may be.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:Namaste nageshwar rao is from khammam district. last time i checked it is still in telangana. why would he support seemandhra movement?
even jagan is fighting for his political life however selfish it may be.
exactly...the author seems to have graduated from TRS school of victimhood and conspiracy theories

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Speaking of businessmen, here is an example of someone with foresight. The guy who sold a flat to me in Fortune Towers (Madhapur) does his business in Telangana & Hyderabad. His headquarters are in Tanuku (coastal area). 4-5 years ago, he started to sell his assets in Hyderabad because he realized that Telangana will separate and he didn't want to take any losses. He was saying that if the state splits, his business won't suffer that much. The most interesting thing is since his headquarters are in coastal Andhra, the revenue that the govt. generates is credited to the coastal revenue departments. So, after the partition, he will do business in Telangana but the Andhra state gets the revenue from his business. I won't be surprised if other Andhra businesses in Hyderabad shift their "headquarters" to Vijayawada, Guntur, Vizag, etc.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:03 pm

It was late at night and I posted it without comment. I think it puts in context the machinations of the politicians on the Seemandhra side, and I found that informative.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Idéfix wrote:It was late at night and I posted it without comment. I think it puts in context the machinations of the politicians on the Seemandhra side, and I found that informative.
It would be naivete to assume that 'T' politicians are above all this. I'm sure if you look hard you will find as many issues with them; and the content is nothing groundbreaking I said something to that effect a few months ago , most of these MPs were/are businessmen first

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:50 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Idéfix wrote:It was late at night and I posted it without comment. I think it puts in context the machinations of the politicians on the Seemandhra side, and I found that informative.
It would be naivete to assume that 'T' politicians are above all this. I'm sure if you look hard you will find as many issues with them; and the content is nothing groundbreaking I said something to that effect a few months ago , most of these MPs were/are businessmen first
Indeed! For example, look at Vivekananda. His business is in other states and not in the Telangana region. When asked by a reporter on why he didn't invest on his home turf, he shot back that in business one wants to make money!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:37 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
It would be naivete to assume that 'T' politicians are above all this.
I don't assume or believe that at all.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down