Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred

Go down

'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred Empty 'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/MyIndia-MyVote/Chunk-HT-UI-MyIndiaMyVote-Rajasthan/Rahul-slams-BJP-s-politics-of-hate-says-he-too-may-be-killed-like-his-father-grandmother/SP-Article10-1138907.aspx

Back to top Go down

'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred Empty Re: 'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

kunju • an hour ago −
Great speech. I am very much impressed. A speech of love, peace, togetherness rather than hating each other. The difference is that Modi spews anger and hatred in his speech. Rahul spreads love and togetherness to people. Rahuls speeches are facts. Modi speech are fake. Rahul spreads peace. Modi sow seed of terrorism from its hatchery from where he was nominated.Rahul is a young administrator with love and Modi who is in illusion to become PM is a default administrator with anger and hatred and rejected by the world countries.

Back to top Go down

'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred Empty Re: 'I too may be killed like my father and grandmother': Rahul slams BJP's politics of hatred

Post by smArtha Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:kunju • an hour ago −
Great speech. I am very much impressed. A speech of love, peace, togetherness rather than hating each other. The difference is that Modi spews anger and hatred in his speech. Rahul spreads love and togetherness to people. Rahuls speeches are facts. Modi speech are fake. Rahul spreads peace. Modi sow seed of terrorism from its hatchery from where he was nominated.Rahul is a young administrator with love and Modi who is in illusion to become PM is a default administrator with anger and hatred and rejected by the world countries.
Rahul's speeches are facts:
- Hindutva fanatics killed Indira and Rajiv
- Not in the loop for the Ordinance on convicted Politicians

Modi sows seed of terrorism:
- All terrorism in Independent India is due to Kashmir, North East, Punjab and Srilankan Tamil issues. And guess which party and family was ruling all these decades and cannot solve or contain these issues?

Rahul is a young Administrator:
- Rahul had proved his capabilities as an Administrator by being a whimsical proxy to another proxy to the PM.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Manoj Kumar • 3 hours ago −
BJP is scared of Rahul . Modi speeches are Rahul centric . He calls him shehzada. Has rahul called Modi ji any name. BJP is a dark force .It will blacken your face if you celebrate Valentine's day. BJP knows if it loses then it will disintegrate . It has only one person to be projected as PM. It is BJP's desperation in filing the case. It hates gandhis . BJP people are armchair critics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down