Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamil Pride. Article by a demented twisted Hindian fanatic

Go down

Tamil Pride. Article by a demented twisted Hindian fanatic Empty Tamil Pride. Article by a demented twisted Hindian fanatic

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 am

"Tamil Pride" - I have been trying to understand what this could be, but have got little understanding - except that it could be some kind of complex.

I have interacted with many Tamilans - they behave in an abnormal way when issues of language comes up -especially when the issue has anything to do with Hindi and the sister group of languages. In these cases Tamilans could be arrogant, illogical, and even rouge-like. If asked to explain that behaviour their answer could be - it is their Tamil pride.

I was trying to understand this behaviour. I analyzed that - it is some kind of a complex. Tamilians find that they appear differently and instead of seeing this reality eye to eye they pick up negativity, pick up an abnormal way to behave. -------------------------------  

The Government of India, pleads that since we are independent of the British rule now, our government affairs - like legislation, judiciary and official work - affairs of railways, defense, etc., should be managed in some Indian language and since Hindi is spoken by maximum number of people, Hindi seems to be most suited for the purpose (certainly supported by other Indian languages and English). But since Tamilians compete with North Indians and are jealous of them, they just oppose granting any such status to Hindi. ----------------------------

Bottom line is: the root cause of all this is the Tamil JEALOUSY for North Indians, this jealousy shapes the following behaviour of Tamilians:
• make fun of North Indians,
• insult North Indians,
• be nasty and mean to North Indians,
• try to compete with North Indians,
• try to put North Indians down, and
• act in a cocky way, etc.

But I would guess someone who has so much jealousy in his/her heart would himself/herself be burning or smoldering in the heart. A Tamilian is a dissatisfied and frustrated soul himself/herself. Thus there is no gain behaving like this for them in any way.

http://www.tamiltribune.com/13/1101.html

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down