Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'.

3 posters

Go down

I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'. Empty I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'.

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/congress-catching-up-is-the-modi-wave-an-overhyped-myth-1217997.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'. Empty Re: I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'.

Post by bw Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 am

why are all you NRIs so worked up about the election in india? what's in it for all of you?

bw

Back to top Go down

I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'. Empty Re: I think Modi should take a break. He is risking 'over exposure'.

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:00 am

bw wrote:why are all you NRIs so worked up about the election in india? what's in it for all of you?
>>> Plum government jobs? This forum is a veritable spawning ground for Raghuram Rajans, don't you know? Smile
(Damn, I was that close too, should have stayed with the green card instead of becoming a yank)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 am

Rishi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/congress-catching-up-is-the-modi-wave-an-overhyped-myth-1217997.html
>>> Aside from what I read on this forum, I haven't kept up on this, but seems like Modi may end up benefiting from the marketing adage 'no such thing as bad publicity'. Add to that the exasperation with dynastic politics and Rahul Gandhi, he may be more ahead than the pundits think.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down