Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have truely moved on

5 posters

Go down

We have truely moved on Empty We have truely moved on

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

sign #1) Woke up to find 3-4 pages long talks between nihaan and qb.
and no posts from HK. He was posting here though.

sign #2) Got somewhat interested to read, but didn't have the time to timely track FOUR pages of BS. (Working like crazy today since 7:30 am. Wrapped up just now). Looked for a summary/highlights here. There was none.

What's the deal people? Lost interest?

PS: would still appreciate a brief summary.

Back to top Go down

We have truely moved on Empty Re: We have truely moved on

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:51 pm

We have moved on.

They can have their love-fest and mutual back-scratching(although someone like DUT might use a more colorful term here).
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:What's the deal people? Lost interest?
Yes. Most of the people whose posts I would read are here already. I like the dynamic here -- far fewer outright fights, more actual discussions, and a lot more harmless teasing. Others from the old site are welcome to move here if they want to, but it is perfectly fine if they don't want to join. I am not even checking the old site any more. Now I understand what some posters meant when they said they found all the "this forum that forum" talk boring.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

LOL

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/dil-dhadakne-ka-1121447.htm

LOL. Please no one delete this thread.

and at another place qb says - 'if I were a man, and dowry was available I would take it'. TS says - 'if I were a woman and dowry was asked, I won't marry you, and will insult you'. QB says - 'haha, np. Then I would marry someone who is willing to give it'.

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:We have moved on.

They can have their love-fest and mutual back-scratching(although someone like DUT might use a more colorful term here).
Are you still doing your news update? Does it still attract the same level of outrage?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:What's the deal people? Lost interest?
Yes. Most of the people whose posts I would read are here already. I like the dynamic here -- far fewer outright fights, more actual discussions, and a lot more harmless teasing. Others from the old site are welcome to move here if they want to, but it is perfectly fine if they don't want to join. I am not even checking the old site any more. Now I understand what some posters meant when they said they found all the "this forum that forum" talk boring.

I still check it. sometimes I don't check it for 2-3 days at a time, but I do scan the first page if I can, mostly in the mornings.

I don't open the threads 90% of the times. But this was too tempting, given the history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

charvaka wrote:

Are you still doing your news update? Does it still attract the same level of outrage?
From time to time... usually from my phone.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

charvaka wrote:

The last time I checked, they were so upset that they kept bouncing the thread up in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:12 pm

The cutest part is, within one hour of the goodnight thread, Seva dutifully launches his Good Morning thread.

Such a cute and sorta predictable bunch left there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 am

this is much like ind-pak partition. ill feelings, fights, riots and a lot of thread-killing while it was happening but now that it has happened and considerable time has passed since then, both the parties realize that the partition was a good thing. you still have talliban operating in the other part and you may expect cyclops any time though.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 am

ha ha @ talliban.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 am

Another Brick wrote:this is much like ind-pak partition. ill feelings, fights, riots and a lot of thread-killing while it was happening but now that it has happened and considerable time has passed since then, both the parties realize that the partition was a good thing. you still have talliban operating in the other part and you may expect cyclops any time though.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

this is such a cool forum with coolsters hanging about...how uber cool!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 am

none cooler than you, with yer hip lingo from the 90s, fashionable ADDness, continuing saga of tickets and tussles with traffic police & evergreen questions of [s]what [/s]vot's for lunch/dinner/snack.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:none cooler than you, with yer hip lingo from the 90s, fashionable ADDness, continuing saga of tickets and tussles with traffic police & evergreen questions of [s]what [/s]vot's for lunch/dinner/snack.

no, i am still not going to give you my autograph. just saying....go watch some korean movie eating chinese food. wait, why are you up so early?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am

is autograph code for the Thing? if so, do not want. throw this fish back in the sea.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:is autograph code for the Thing? if so, do not want. throw this fish back in the sea.

err? autograph is nothing more than what it means. sir, you think way too much about yourself. i am not interested in any fish, big or small. as i said before, this forum is way too cool for me.

you try and have a wonderful day/night where ever you are.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down