Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happened to charvaka?

+5
southindian
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
truthbetold
9 posters

Go down

what happened to charvaka? Empty what happened to charvaka?

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:48 pm

I have not come across his posts recently. Nor did I feel that he is using another name.
Any news?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

what happened to charvaka? Empty Re: what happened to charvaka?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:I have not come across his posts recently. Nor did I feel that he is using another name.
Any news?
He has become the convener of AAP for Telengana. he is planning to grab half of Andhran property in Hyderabad.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

self-imposed exile may be? Flimflam and he disappeared around the same time.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:self-imposed exile may be? Flimflam and he disappeared around the same time.
I think PP, FF are all one and the same...Maulana Rashmunullah will agree.

I think there is something on the family/personal side.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:self-imposed exile may be? Flimflam and he disappeared around the same time.
That was my feeling too. Disappearence around the same time reminds me of Sherlock holmes last story and Prof m.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
truthbetold wrote:I have not come across his posts recently. Nor did I feel that he is using another name.
Any news?
He has become the convener of AAP for Telengana. he is planning to grab half of Andhran property in Hyderabad.
The first part of your prognastication could be true. Based on his writing he could one day do something like that. I hope he will give us some consideration in seat allotment.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

I heard a certain old man wrote to a certain HR department....
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm

It's possible his company slapped him on wrist for using company time and resources for SuCh activities.

He could be looking for a new job. Has a new picture on linked-in profile.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I heard a certain old man wrote to a certain HR department....
Hope you are not spreading rumors. I thought everybody agrees to the playground rules. Whatever fights we have on such playground do not leave the grounds.
Some people take these interactions too seriously.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Car has renounced atheism, taken up Buddhism and is rumored to have been sighted amongst a throng of saffron-clad monks meandering through the icy slopes of Tibet.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:27 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Car has renounced atheism, taken up Buddhism and is rumored to have been sighted amongst a throng of saffron-clad monks meandering through the icy slopes of Tibet.
I have heard from "reliable sources" that he has realized God and has taken to his family profession - in the bay area -specializing in car pooja, house pooja, stock pooja, and Hedge Fund pooja (will not do any pooja on liquor or cigarette stocks).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:20 pm

I kept warning PP to not allow his buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi to post private details of Luke Warmus and his family members on this forum and on chat but he did not listen to me. If HA is telling the truth Luke got his revenge on PP in his own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I kept warning PP to not allow his buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi to post private details of Luke Warmus and his family members on this forum and on chat but he did not listen to me. If HA is telling the truth Luke got his revenge on PP in his own way.

So you agree what Luke did to Cavacka was right?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:

It is a grey area. I have always treated retired and semi retired people with respect. The reason is these guys have nothing to loose and so if you fight with them they have the potential to hurt you more than you can hurt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

It is a grey area. I have always treated retired and semi retired people with respect. The reason is these guys have nothing to loose and so if you fight with them they have the potential to hurt you more than you can hurt them.

Rash,
your respect for this guy is due to your fear of the wrathof retired people. In that case you should drop the word respect and say " I am scared of this guy".
if there is any truth to Ha's post, then this retired guy is a scumbag and you are a shameless dirtbag to support him.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rash,
your respect for this guy is due to your fear of the wrathof retired people. In that case you should drop the word respect and say " I am scared of this guy".
if there is any truth to Ha's post,  then this retired guy is a scumbag and you are a shameless dirtbag to support him.

I have never said I supported what Luke did. Now please remove the fellow-Telugu hat and put on your Indian hat. Talk to me in the same way as you would talk to a fellow Telugu. Btw have you ever called a fellow Telugu words like dirtbag and scumbag?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Rash,
There is a qualifier for my statement. If that qualifier is true then I stand by my sentence.

Arguing about topics is interesting only when you have diverse view points and people make an honest effort to present their pov with background research and logical analysis. In such cases conflicts exist. In fact conflicts are catalysts for further research and sharpening of arguments. Both sides benefit from such arguments.

However some immature individuals mis-interpret the intensity of conflict as a personal dispute and as an ego clash. That leads to harmful behaviour that is at question here. Charvaka is a decent intelligent poster who contributed positively to our discussions. I am unhappy that this scumbag's actions caused problems for charvaka to post here.

Last edited by truthbetold on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Rashmunni is a scumbag, a dirtbag and a douchebag. Period. There are no ifs and buts about it.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash,
There is qualified for my statement. If that qualifier is true then I stand by my sentence.

Arguing about topics is interesting only when you have diverse view points and people make an honest effort to present their pov with background research and logical analysis. In such cases conflicts exists. In fact conflicts are catalysts for further research and sharpening of arguments.  Both sides benefit from such arguments.

However some immature individuals mis-interpret the intensity of conflict as a personal dispute and an ego clash. That leads to harmfuls behaviour that is at question here. Charvaka is a decent intelligent poster who contributed positively to our discussions. I am unhappy that this scumbag's actions caused problems for charvaka to post here.

Are you also unhappy that Charvaka looked the other way for a long time when his buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi were posting personal details of Luke and his wife and daughter on the forum and on chat. Propagandhi had even posted pictures of Luke's wife and daughter on chat ( which he had obtained from their Facebook page) and stated that he would love to have sex with both of them. To the best of my knowledge Charvaka never reprimanded Propagandhi for doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Rash,
I am opposed to exposing personal details of anyone on this forum. As far as I know charvaka also opposes that. I know for a fact because he said so himself on this forum. He created a system and enforced it.

I am not aware of all activities on this forum. I did not see the pictures mentioned.
I may be wrong but I always thought the names, places and jobs mentioned were all fictitious and were perpetuated to create a myth.

In any case, charvaka made honest efforts to keep the forum free and welcoming to all posters. We, the posters, should express ourselves to let charvaka know that his services as administrator and as poster are appreciated.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

>>>He was also a student pilot.

http://pilots-airmen.findthedata.org/l/1172586/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 pm

I am opposed to exposing personal details of anyone on this forum. As far as I know charvaka also opposes that. I know for a fact because he said so himself on this forum. He created a system and enforced it.

I am not aware of all activities on this forum. I did not see the pictures mentioned.
I may be wrong but I always thought the names,  places and jobs mentioned were all fictitious and were perpetuated to create a myth.

In any case,  charvaka made honest efforts to keep the forum free and welcoming to all posters. We, the posters,  should express ourselves to let charvaka know that his services as administrator and as poster are appreciated.

And when did Charvaka create the privacy rules for this forum? It was not when personal details of Luke and his family were being revealed by Hellsangel and Propagandhi repeatedly again and again. Charvaka created the privacy rules only when Luke--out of desperation--started posting personal details about Charvaka whenever Propagandhi and HA would post personal details about him. ( This was long after HA and Propa had started the practice of revealing personal details of a poster as a debating tactic. ) PP would then quickly remove his own personal details revealed by Luke but allow the personal details about Luke to remain posted on the forum. The reason PP gave for not removing personal details of Luke was that as per the privacy rules framed by him he claimed he would only remove the personal details if someone complained about their personal details revealed in a specific post. Now in my opinion Charvaka should have removed the personal details of Luke unilaterally since we know that Luke's personal details were initially obtained after another poster (Huzefa) hacked into his Sulekha handle and then shared his personal details with others. For this reason Luke deserved special protection with respect to privacy and particularly since the people violating Luke's privacy were best buddies of Charvaka I am confident that if Charvaka would have firmly asked them to refrain they would have listened to him. But Charvaka did not do so and the only possible reason for this was that he wanted Luke to go away and stop posting on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Rash,
I will let others who are more familiar with history argue about the details.

I will make only two points:
(A) the rule that requires the administrator the right to remove or edit posts only at the request of an affected poster is a good one that minimises arbitrary editing by admin.
(B) charvaka did make it very clear to everyone including his alleged friends that posting personal details is not acceptable.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:22 pm

I will let others who are more familiar with history argue about the details.

I will make only two points:
(A) the rule that requires the administrator the right to remove or edit posts only at the request of an affected poster is a good one that minimises arbitrary editing by admin.
(B) charvaka did make it very clear to everyone including his alleged friends that posting personal details is not acceptable.

With respect to your first point I agree it is a good rule but an exception should have been made for Luke Warmus for the reason I gave.
With respect to the second point Charvaka asked HA to stop using my purported real name when Max objected. He asked HA to stop using Luke's purported real name when I objected. For some reason he did not think of directly asking HA to stop using purported real names of posters on his own without vigorous prompting by others.

Then much later Charvaka directly asked HA and Propagandhi to stop revealing personal details of Luke after Luke as a retaliatory measure started posting personal details of Charvaka on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 am

I may be wrong but I always thought the names,  places and jobs mentioned were all fictitious and were perpetuated to create a myth.

In any case,  charvaka made honest efforts to keep the forum free and welcoming to all posters. We, the posters,  should express ourselves to let charvaka know that his services as administrator and as poster are appreciated.

Rashmunullah is a CONman - or him there is no PERMANENT principles....all principles are subject to convenience and personal agenda.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 am

Rashmunullah is a CONman - or him there is no PERMANENT principles....all principles are subject to convenience and personal agenda.

i never revealed personal details of anyone--including Charvaka--anywhere on the internet including on this forum and denounced this method of revealing personal information to hit out at other posters. In contrast Saamiyaar (aka Uppili the Poopili) declared quite a few times on this forum that he was perfectly comfortable with posters revealing personal details of other posters in forum posts during a fight. When he found he was in a minority, Uppili the Poopili decided to back off quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 am

Rashmun wrote:

i never revealed personal details of anyone--including Charvaka--anywhere on the internet including on this forum and denounced this method of revealing personal information to hit out at other posters. In contrast Saamiyaar (aka Uppili the Poopili)  declared quite a few times on this forum that he was perfectly comfortable with posters revealing personal details of other posters in forum posts during a fight. When he found he was in a minority, Uppili the Poopili decided to back off quickly.

Please...remove "Never, always" from your vocab. You are #1 liar that I have seen, have no spine, attacked personally everyone and their wives and mothers....welll yad yada yada...and have the nerve to lie that you never did...never means NEVER under any circumstances. But, your never is "always justifiable..." in your own way.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 am

Rashmun wrote:

i never revealed personal details of anyone--including Charvaka--anywhere on the internet including on this forum and denounced this method of revealing personal information to hit out at other posters. In contrast Saamiyaar (aka Uppili the Poopili)  declared quite a few times on this forum that he was perfectly comfortable with posters revealing personal details of other posters in forum posts during a fight. When he found he was in a minority, Uppili the Poopili decided to back off quickly.

Please...remove "Never, always" from your vocab.  You are #1 liar that I have seen, have no spine, attacked personally everyone and their wives and mothers....welll yad yada yada...and have the nerve to lie that you never did...never means NEVER under any circumstances. But, your never is "always justifiable..." in your own way.

Uppili used to besmirch the personal character of the sulekha poster gyaanputra's mother and also my father. (I in contrast have praised Uppili's father in the past for his view--as revealed by Uppili--that traditional Islam was superior to traditional Hinduism in two respects: the treatment of widows was better and there was no caste system.)  now Uppili has the gall to accuse me of doing what he used to do. furthermore, i accept that i have occasionally said undignified things during heated debates (after being provoked) but i attribute those to 'youthful indiscretions'. After all, youth makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from one's mistakes and not repeat them.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rash,
if there is any truth to Ha's post,  then this retired guy is a scumbag and you are a shameless dirtbag to support him.

I have never said I supported what Luke did. Now please remove the fellow-Telugu hat and put on your Indian hat. Talk to me in the same way as you would talk to a fellow Telugu. Btw have you ever called a fellow Telugu words like dirtbag and scumbag?

One need not be a fellow-Telugu to know whether you are a dirtbag or scumbag. Everybody here knows the answer. If a poll is started on this topic , no prizes for guessing the result.
My question is this - now that the Admin is not coming here , who will delete the posts if someone posts the puported personal details of Phlegmy or yourself ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rash,

One need not be a fellow-Telugu to know whether you are a dirtbag or scumbag. Everybody here knows the answer. If a poll is started on this topic , no prizes for guessing the result.
My question is this - now that the Admin is not coming here , who will delete the posts if someone posts the puported personal details of Phlegmy or yourself ?

No one has denied what I said. Therefore it must be true.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please...remove "Never, always" from your vocab.  You are #1 liar that I have seen, have no spine, attacked personally everyone and their wives and mothers....welll yad yada yada...and have the nerve to lie that you never did...never means NEVER under any circumstances. But, your never is "always justifiable..." in your own way.

Uppili used to besmirch the personal character of the sulekha poster gyaanputra's mother and also my father. (I in contrast have praised Uppili's father in the past for his view--as revealed by Uppili--that traditional Islam was superior to traditional Hinduism in two respects: the treatment of widows was better and there was no caste system.)  now Uppili has the gall to accuse me of doing what he used to do. furthermore, i accept that i have occasionally said undignified things during heated debates (after being provoked) but i attribute those to 'youthful indiscretions'. After all, youth makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from one's mistakes and not repeat them.

I nominate this post by Maulana Rashmunullah for the best post of 2013.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

Looks like SuCH existed in 1960s when Rashmun made this post.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rash,

No one has denied what I said. Therefore it must be true.
True. And that's the truth according to the rashmun method.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down