Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[charvaka]

5 posters

Go down

[charvaka] Empty [charvaka]

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 pm

captain numbnuts is onto our operation. also DEA is sniffing around so better lay low for a while and put the meth cooking operation on ice till things calm down. also, get rid of the gun used to kill tuco and hide the crystals in the airvents. I'll call you regarding the hit on 1 eliriv...we may need to change the plan and crush him with an ATM instead. wait for details in the usual dead drop location.

"
you are mistaken. Propa knows all of Luke's personal details because Luke's sulekha account was hacked and his sulekha notes were read and subsequently Luke's personal details made public information. This was done by Dr Kapasi who i believe regrets doing so now.

in the event that Luke were to die suddenly, i believe the police would be obliged to interrogate Propagandhi at least once. A good way to get through to Propagandhi would be through Charvaka.
"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

[charvaka] Empty Re: [charvaka]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Ha ha ha ha!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:captain numbnuts is onto our operation. also DEA is sniffing around so better lay low for a while and put the meth cooking operation on ice till things calm down. also, get rid of the gun used to kill tuco and hide the crystals in the airvents. I'll call you regarding the hit on 1 eliriv...we may need to change the plan and crush him with an ATM instead. wait for details in the usual dead drop location.

"
you are mistaken. Propa knows all of Luke's personal details because Luke's sulekha account was hacked and his sulekha notes were read and subsequently Luke's personal details made public information. This was done by Dr Kapasi who i believe regrets doing so now.

in the event that Luke were to die suddenly, i believe the police would be obliged to interrogate Propagandhi at least once. A good way to get through to Propagandhi would be through Charvaka.
"
Message received. I am going to pretend to be a management consultant for a while now, until this thing blows over.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm

FBI agents in old sulekha and this site are running amok. Descending on the Bash Brothers mafiosi like a ton of bricks..

It is time to go 'Mattress' or whatever it is called in The Godfather.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:36 pm

charvaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:captain numbnuts is onto our operation. also DEA is sniffing around so better lay low for a while and put the meth cooking operation on ice till things calm down. also, get rid of the gun used to kill tuco and hide the crystals in the airvents. I'll call you regarding the hit on 1 eliriv...we may need to change the plan and crush him with an ATM instead. wait for details in the usual dead drop location.

"

"
Message received. I am going to pretend to be a management consultant for a while now, until this thing blows over.

sounds good. I'm still getting chemo, pretending to be ill and teaching high school students chemistry while helping with self absorbed SIL's klepto issues on the domestic front. soon heisenberg the cook and jessie the blowfish will be back to cooking the purest crystal known to man.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:FBI agents in old sulekha and this site are running amok. Descending on the Bash Brothers mafiosi like a ton of bricks..

It is time to go 'Mattress' or whatever it is called in The Godfather.

yes, thats the plan. revenge is a dish best had cold, I will make peace with the five families now and hit them when they think things are copacetic etc

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

you can run but you cant hide ..Kurt Wallender Swedish chop chop and his team have been alerted

you will be hunted down without mercy ..your cohorts will be questioned under intense pain provocation

come out with ur hands up now or get prepared to be hanged till death and hell await you

wait the Lord Devil sends word that he has no place for u ...

rot then mother earth feels sorry and covers you up tenderly
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

chameli wrote:you can run but you cant hide ..Kurt Wallender Swedish chop chop and his team have been alerted

you will be hunted down without mercy ..your cohorts will be questioned under intense pain provocation

come out with ur hands up now or get prepared to be hanged till death and hell await you

Go Chammo!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 pm

takes a bow

takes multiple bows Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm

chameli wrote:you can run but you cant hide ..Kurt Wallender Swedish chop chop and his team have been alerted

Seems like all Eric Van Lustbader novels I the Irving public library were rented out
in order to write this post by ChamCham...

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm

hed read as dick ted

stop throwing names around

Lustbader is known for his martial arts , oriental back ground and sizzling sex ..

I've saved you a copy. Get enlightened Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down