Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent?

+3
nevada
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent? Empty Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent?

Post by Rishi Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:27 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/im-intimidated-by-my-fathers-intelligence-says-alia-bhatt/441389-8-66.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent? Empty Re: Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:41 pm

He has directed some good movies. He is a wacko who followed another confused wacko, U.G Krishnamurti (not to be confused with Jiddu).

Back to top Go down

Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent? Empty Re: Is Mahesh Bhatt supposed to be intelligent?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:29 am

Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/im-intimidated-by-my-fathers-intelligence-says-alia-bhatt/441389-8-66.html

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

Bhatt later fell in love with actress Soni Razdan and married her after converting to Islam as he had not divorced his first wife.[1] Mahesh and Soni are not practicing Muslims; they are atheists

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:31 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/im-intimidated-by-my-fathers-intelligence-says-alia-bhatt/441389-8-66.html

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

Bhatt later fell in love with actress Soni Razdan and married her after converting to Islam as he had not divorced his first wife.[1] Mahesh and Soni are not practicing Muslims; they are atheists

That explains why his daughter is named Alia. I read somewhere that Dharmendra had done a similar conversion - he became Dilawar Khan to marry Hema Malini.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:54 am

nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

That explains why his daughter is named Alia. I read somewhere that Dharmendra had done a similar conversion - he became Dilawar Khan to marry Hema Malini.

I thought one of his parents is Muslim too.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

I thought one of his parents is Muslim too.

Hmm, maybe that is why Emraan Hashmi is related to him?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:47 pm

nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

That also explains why he is praising Pakisatan all the time - he has every reason.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:59 pm

It is disgusting  Very Happy that you chaddies are maligning this wonderful sikular gentleman.

He has every right to help Headley, ISI, IM, the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:15 pm

nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

That also explains why he is praising Pakisatan all the time - he has every reason.
His is half muslim too. His dad was muslim and mom a hindu. Yeah, he was supporting pakistanis and the terrorists with the grandeur idea that he was being secular, liberal, sophisticated, open-minded, an intellectual, the one above the rest etc until his son was used by the Hedley guy to plot the bombay blasts. Serves him good!

Last edited by Kinnera on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is disgusting  Very Happy that you chaddies are maligning this wonderful sikular gentleman.

In Hyderabad, they say an average Muslim is more honest than an average Hindu, they don't cheat as blatantly as our Hindu buddies do.

p.s. Propa, I'm heading to a Kabaob place in Reston Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:
nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

His is half muslim too. His dad was muslim and mom a hindu. Yeah, he was supporting pakistanis and the terrorists with the grandeur idea that he was being secular, liberal, sophisticated, open-minded, an intellectual, above the rest etc until his son was used by the Hedley guy to plot the bombay blasts. Serves him good!

I think it is the other way around which is why he inherited a Hindu name.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is disgusting  Very Happy that you chaddies are maligning this wonderful sikular gentleman.

In Hyderabad, they say an average Muslim is more honest than an average Hindu, they don't cheat as blatantly as our Hindu buddies do.
Srsly? I am a hyderabadi and I don't agree with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:39 pm

nevada wrote:

Of course he is...

Just look at this:

>>> One is a Punjabi. The other one is an Iyengar. Both communities are known to engage in fraud.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Cd
in Hyderabad, they say

who is they cd? your buddies.
that is a big bunch of bull shit you're trying to throw at innocent such posters.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

p.s. Propa, I'm heading to a Kabaob place in Reston Razz
and who says that , the muslims ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Rishi wrote:
>>> One is a Punjabi. The other one is an Iyengar. Both communities are known to engage in fraud.

You are right.... Goundars are the most honest and rarely engage in fraud.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down