Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finance forum (To Admin)

3 posters

Go down

Finance forum (To Admin) Empty Finance forum (To Admin)

Post by rawemotions Tue May 03, 2011 1:34 am

Hi,
I do not see a finance subtopic in the forum. Kindly add it. This is very important in these volatile times.

In addition, I suggest a health/medicine forum, where general links /info that people get regarding health issues can be posted.

In addition, is it possible to tone down the Green background to either light green or blue. Or is it possible for each person to have a customized view of the forum. Even the letters are in green, and I prefer the regular black on white.

Also we could create a forum for improvements to the site. Twin advantages,
a) There are unlikely to be many such posts to that subtopic (mostly in the initial stages)
b) Because there will be a few posts, people can always see whether, an enhancement they want to contribute, had already been discussed.

Thanks

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Finance forum (To Admin) Empty Re: Finance forum (To Admin)

Post by Another Brick Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 am

i disagree. i am of the opinion that we do not need any other categories. one may include the topic name in brackets to make it possible for the readers to know what they are clicking on. here are a couple of examples -

1) what the heck was he doing? (cricket)
2) rajinikantham sneezes (hazardous tamil content inside)

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 am

rawemotions wrote:Hi,
I do not see a finance subtopic in the forum. Kindly add it. This is very important in these volatile times.

In addition, I suggest a health/medicine forum, where general links /info that people get regarding health issues can be posted.

In addition, is it possible to tone down the Green background to either light green or blue. Or is it possible for each person to have a customized view of the forum. Even the letters are in green, and I prefer the regular black on white.

a) There are unlikely to be many such posts to that subtopic (mostly in the initial stages)
b) Because there will be a few posts, people can always see whether, an enhancement they want to contribute, had already been discussed.

Thanks
Welcome to the new CH. I have created forums for Finance and Health. I also added a forum called Support for issues related to how the forum is setup.

I am not planning to enforce any categorization of posts. People are welcome to post what they want to post where they want to post. These categories are only to help people organize their posts better, not to force them to do so.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 am

Admin wrote:
rawemotions wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Welcome to the new CH. I have created forums for Finance and Health. I also added a forum called Support for issues related to how the forum is setup.

I am not planning to enforce any categorization of posts. People are welcome to post what they want to post where they want to post. These categories are only to help people organize their posts better, not to force them to do so.
Also, I don't think it's possible to have user-customized color schemes on this platform. I will look into it though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down