Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that panicky feeling...

Go down

that panicky feeling... Empty that panicky feeling...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 pm

when it's only noon and you realize you have eaten all the food and snacks that you had packed for the day. What a Face

Back to top Go down

that panicky feeling... Empty Re: that panicky feeling...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 pm

another one: XB just mentioned nickname of his youngest cousin, the kid who was 5-7 years old when I knew him. Had to pause and connect the dots. Thankfully I atleast remembered his real name or else would have heard a dose of : "all the kids of my family were so attached to you and still remember you and you can't even remember their names!! you kathor-dil cold woman, uff!"

*phew*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

I ate the whole dabba of spagetti and a cup of greek yogurt by 11am. BF and lunch khatam early in the day! My justification: 'may not get time to eat later, no?' So yeah, I am good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 am

While driving to work thought how I am looking forward to my lunch today when realized I forgot to pack the rotis. Gotta be only the sabzi now.  What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:While driving to work thought how I am looking forward to my lunch today when realized I forgot to pack the rotis. Gotta be only the sabzi now.  What a Face

Get some bread from the cafeteria, toast the bread, and eat it with your sabzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:While driving to work thought how I am looking forward to my lunch today when realized I forgot to pack the rotis. Gotta be only the sabzi now.  What a Face

There's no cafeteria in my office. Besides, eating bread or tortilla with sabzi reminds me of my earlier student life in amrika depressing days. *shudder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

There's no cafeteria in my office. Besides, eating bread or tortilla with sabzi reminds me of my earlier student life in amrika depressing days. *shudder*
seedha bolo na you like eating only sabzi. no harm in it. lots of people do that. come out of the closet.

edit. what sabzi is it???

Last edited by Brigadier HK (Retd) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Depends on the sabzi. Mushrooms or green peas go very well with toast. I can also eat black daal with toast but not yellow daal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Depends on the sabzi. Mushrooms or green peas go very well with toast. I can also eat black daal with toast but not yellow daal.
yes green peas go very well with toast indeed. we make a green peas in a tomato puree dish and i eat it with toast -- soaks up the tangy gravy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes green peas go very well with toast indeed. we make a green peas in a tomato puree dish and i eat it with toast -- soaks up the tangy gravy.

lauki tamatar besan sabzi. i sometimes pay homage to my rajasthani roots by adding besan in some preps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
lauki tamatar besan sabzi. i sometimes pay homage to my rajasthani roots by adding besan in some preps.

that panicky feeling... Manmohan_thumbs_up-250x212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

that panicky feeling... Manmohan_thumbs_up-250x212
you got to love besan if you are pre-diabetic. another reason for loving it is that chana dal is native to india! our oldest dal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down