Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site?

Go down

Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site? Empty Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site?

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm

When are you going to include cities like Sri Nagar, Thirupati and Saelam.

I need to tell my friends in those cities where they can order.

Rashmun, you don't realize but you are doing a great job in providing these tools to every needy man, woman and your relative in India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site? Empty Re: Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site?

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Rashmun, what are the other sites you use for your SexToys business?

What profit margin do you normally make per toy?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site? Empty Re: Rashmun, are you selling all your SexToys now on this site?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:29 pm

southindian wrote:When are you going to include cities like Sri Nagar, Thirupati and Saelam.

I need to tell my friends in those cities where they can order.

Rashmun, you don't realize but you are doing a great job in providing these tools to every needy man, woman and your relative in India.

if i really wanted to spam this forum, i would have started off by posting my spam posts on the Main forum and not waste my time posting on the other forums. My suggestion is that you direct your questions to the person posting the messages which seem to be of interest to you.

Back to top Go down