Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy Empty It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Rishi Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:23 am

The recent incident of NI IAS officers making a big fuss over Chidambaram's request to speak in English has clearly shown the current set up of India is really not working.

It is time SI cuts its ties with NI and becomes a self administering entity of its own.

If SI gets liberated, its GDP will grow leaps and bounds within a decade. It will be more prosperous than Malaysia and Indonesia.

I propose the following.

1. Both NI and SI should have their own PMs, parliament, capital. bureacracy and constitution etc.

2. All the taxes paid by SIs should be spent only on SI. Similar situation for NI.

3. SI can contribute troops to India's defense.

4. Any NI seeking employment in SI should apply for entry permit and vice-versa.

In essence, complete autonomy for SI.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 am

Greater Trollusland?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 am

Hellsangel wrote:Greater Trollusland?
omg hahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaahahaa shit man i'm dying laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:24 am

Rishi wrote:The recent incident of NI IAS officers making a big fuss over Chidambaram's request to speak in English has clearly shown the current set up of India is really not working.

It is time SI cuts its ties with NI and becomes a self administering entity of its own.

If SI gets liberated, its GDP will grow leaps and bounds within a decade. It will be more prosperous than Malaysia and Indonesia.

I propose the following.

1. Both NI and SI should have their own PMs, parliament, capital. bureacracy and constitution etc.

2. All the taxes paid by SIs should be spent only on SI. Similar situation for NI.

4. Any NI seeking employment in SI should apply for entry permit and vice-versa.

Do you also use the handle "Kayal Vizhi"?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rishi wrote:The recent incident of NI IAS officers making a big fuss over Chidambaram's request to speak in English has clearly shown the current set up of India is really not working.

I propose the following.

Do you also use the handle "Kayal Vizhi"?

YASSSS YASSSS YASS YASSSSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 am

i want to put to poll the question "is KV rishi or max?" but considering the SI ghetto this place has become i think i will get 0 replies/votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:i want to put to poll the question "is KV rishi or max?" but considering the SI ghetto this place has become i think i will get 0 replies/votes.

Go ahead. Put it to vote. And ha ha ha@ SI ghetto.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:i want to put to poll the question "is KV rishi or max?" but considering the SI ghetto this place has become i think i will get 0 replies/votes.

Max hates LTTE and as much as he hates naarthies he is a Desh Bakht (although he has trolled before). Rishi specialization is cashtu..and he makes certain types make mistakes in his writing which reduces his chances of being KV. KV - in his few moments of carelessness - writes in MAXian English.

The option has to be expanded...hey it could well be GK, Hellsu. Ponniyin Selvan is the most likely but he would not keep out for too long in Caste threads.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 am

Brig
The answer is yes. But why do we care?  KV is just another side of that poster.  
Petrichor, garam Kuta, silly point and Bittu are also similar handles.

Only time I get concerned is when these multiple handles gang up against a single handle.

Otherwise let hundred flowers bloom.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 am

truthbetold wrote:Brig

Only time I get concerned is when these multiple handles gang up against a single handle.

i fully agree with you. the only thing that is common among all of us here (the remnants or the kernel) is that we are all mad.

Last edited by Brigadier HK (Retd) on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Max hates LTTE and as much as he hates naarthies he is a Desh Bakht (although he has trolled before).

atcg hates me (or is neutral as he confesses). GK loves me.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:44 pm

truthbetold wrote:Brig

Do you mean (Petri/GK and SP/Bittu) or ( Petri/GK/SP/Bittu) ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Wait a nimite.. I am My own person Silly Point be Krithi and thats it!!

Why am i being used synonymously with Bittu..

*establishing Identity*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:50 pm

and PS

I *LUB* everyone.. I am an equal oppurtunity Lubber and fighter Very Happy

*air kisses* and *bear Hugz*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm

clarification:

I am not implying who petrichor/sillypoint/bittu/GK are?  I am merely saying these handles are other egos of other regular posters (to use a rashmun term). 

For me there are different individuals as long as they post different POVs. But not gang up to push a single POV.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

truthbetold wrote:clarification:

I am not implying who petrichor/sillypoint/bittu/GK are?  I am merely saying these handles are other egos of other regular posters (to use a rashmun term). 

For me there are different individuals as long as they post different POVs. But not gang up to push a single POV.

Interesting.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 pm

to Klarify..

I have *never* a member of a gang, I am not here to establish the superiority of my opinion by diminishing another's opinion

having said that..

If you get personal, i will fight back.. otherwise I am here to have fun

*your's Ghandhi-like*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Silly Point wrote:to Klarify..

I have *never* a member of a gang, I am not here to establish the superiority of my opinion by diminishing another's opinion

having said that..

If you get personal, i will fight back.. otherwise I am here to have fun

*your's Ghandhi-like*

Krithi
Just to clarify:

Are you threatening ?  That is amusing.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Which part of *your's Ghandhi-like* translates as a threat

I am happy to amuse you my dawling

*air kisses and bear hugz*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Sp,

Happy to be amused.  

Who is GHandhi?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 pm

you know i kant spell Sad

i meant the father of our great nation...

*yours spellingly challenged*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:30 pm

That makes two of us.  Max will be happy for the additional work (unless ????)

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 pm

what a koincidence.. so tell me what else dowe have in common??

*likes this new game*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 pm

based on your posts, we are polar opposites. Different backgrounds.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 pm

How so?

ask me a question and answer it yourself and I will do the same..

Where are you located?
ME in Philly

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

fair enough

*mourning the death of game*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Watching Nz test.
Had to attend to a children's request.
Live in Ct.
Interests: cricket and politics.
Mostly active during non working hours (at home today using storm excuse).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:18 pm

*same here* @ cricket watching..

Ishant at times seems like he was built for a wicket like this.. *remembering him taking Pontings wickets in Perth many years ago*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:27 pm

I propose the following.

I like this idea, when you think about it tamils and telugus are ethnically far more indian than the other people who settled in india. it makes me sick to see how racist the invaders are and how proud they are of their fair skin color. they're not actually indian, they're basically arabs and persians and Mongolians. why is the herpetic alcoholic saif ali khan a star and then dhanush who is far more attractive and charming not a star in Bollywood? why is it that Persian women like kareena get all the offers and then women like shobhana do not get recognized?  it amazes me that they come in suppress and destroy the local population and then call themselves indian.

anyhow, would it be possible for tamilnadu and seemandhra to survive as a new country? I know ap has a lot of minerals and textile industries and nice ports and fisheries and pharma companies and the it and service sectors. I don't know about tn though.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm

so who should become the president/PM of this real india? Jayalalita or one of those Reddy people?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 pm

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff. In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 am

b_A wrote:

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

What about in your case? Why did you create an alternate handle? Are you ashamed to say certain things in your original handle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

I propose the following.

Next step will be creation of sub-autonomous regions like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, AP ( or Seemandhra and Telangana). Then sub-sub autonomous regions like Northern Tamil Nadu and Southern Tamil Nadu and thus the division and sub-division will continue. This is one scenario.

Another scenario is the creation of a Greater India comprising present day India, Pak, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and depending on circumstances even other countries like Bhutan, Burma, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 am

Eventually after maybe a few hundred years the whole world will probably comprise of only a single country.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

What about in your case? Why did you create an alternate handle? Are you ashamed to say certain things in your original handle?
I feel for you Rashmun. Life must be tough for somebody who is dumb enough to not recognize an alternate handles when they stare him at his face but also paranoid when he sees alternate handles where none exist.
Life must be tough.
PS: I am not ashamed of anything that I said with this handle or any of my other handle(s).

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:56 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

I feel for you Rashmun. Life must be tough for somebody who is dumb enough to not recognize an alternate handles when they stare him at his face but also paranoid when he sees alternate handles where none exist.
Life must be tough.
PS: I am not ashamed of anything that I said with this handle or any of my other handle(s).

Are you the same person who once got caught flaming me on the Sulekha forum because you persistently misspelled the word 'Vaisesika' as 'Viseshika' both in your original handle and also in the handle you were using to flame me?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Life must be tough.

Are you the same person who once got caught flaming me on the Sulekha forum because you persistently misspelled the word 'Vaisesika' as 'Viseshika' both in your original handle and also in the handle you were using to flame me?
Probably. I never heard of that word though.
PS: Do you seriously believe that I will create a handle just to flame you ?

Last edited by b_A on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Life must be tough.

Probably. I never heard of that word though.

Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am

Rash , today I have some time on my hands and feeling bored.
Let's continue the conversation. Google tells me that it is Jatayu who used vaiseshika in Sulekha. So , you think I am Jatayu ? Was he a telugu ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

b_A wrote:Rash , today I have some time on my hands and feeling bored.
Let's continue the conversation. Google tells me that it is Jatayu who used vaiseshika in Sulekha. So , you think I am Jatayu ? Was he a telugu ?

There was only one person on Sulekha who consistently misspelt the word Vaisesika as VISESHIKA both in his original handle and also in the handle he had created to flame me.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:53 am

Rashmun wrote:

There was only one person on Sulekha who consistently misspelt the word Vaisesika as VISESHIKA both in his original handle and also in the handle he had created to flame me.
Pray tell us who. And google didn't return any results for Viseshika from sulekha.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:54 am

b_A what was your old sulekha id? please send me a note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Pray tell us who. And google didn't return any results for Viseshika from sulekha.

Many old posts on Sulekha are no longer accessible or retrievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Then how are we going to resolve this mystery ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Then how are we going to resolve this mystery ?

A person using multiple handles on the same forum is bound to slip up sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:08 pm

then we have to wait till I slip up? I don't have that much patience to wait.
Pray tell us who.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Or you can tell me where to slip up.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 pm

b_A wrote:Or you can tell me where to slip up.

Thank you for your courtesy. Now please declare publicly what was the main handle you were using on Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Thank you for your courtesy. Now please declare publicly what was the main handle you were using on Sulekha.

I have short term memory loss after getting repeatedly getting hit on the head by you. I can't seem to remember. Are you sure it was not jatayu ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:29 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I have short term memory loss after getting repeatedly getting hit on the head by you. I can't seem to remember. Are you sure it was not jatayu ?

Very sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next