Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear smartha

+8
michelle2
bw
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Silly Point
Kris
b_A
truthbetold
12 posters

Go down

dear smartha Empty dear smartha

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 pm

So looks like u registered last year wonly, atleast this handle. Last year I was sorta out of it, specially spring to fall - too much work and life. Didn't notice you, or if I did, don't remember.

Never too late to ask. Who you? what kinda SI? Did you have an older id that you don't mind disclosing? Am I the only one who is clueless here?

Back to top Go down

dear smartha Empty Re: dear smartha

Post by Kris Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:So looks like u registered last year wonly, atleast this handle. Last year I was sorta out of it, specially spring to fall - too much work and life. Didn't notice you, or if I did, don't remember.

Never too late to ask. Who you? what kinda SI? Did you have an older id that you don't mind disclosing? Am I the only one who is clueless here?
>>>Are you asking this question specific to this issue or in an overall sense? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:So looks like u registered last year wonly, atleast this handle. Last year I was sorta out of it, specially spring to fall - too much work and life. Didn't notice you, or if I did, don't remember.

>>>Are you asking this question specific to this issue or in an overall sense? Smile

LOL, I do try my best to appear clue-ful...

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Kris,

I believe it is a fact finding mission.. as one does while finding facts Smile

*hopefully helpful*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:

LOL, I do try my best to appear clue-ful...

No, I meant it as a reference to the overall participation on this forum. I don't want people to think you are clueless (you may be, but I don't want people to think that Smile

(P.S. Just pulling your leg, T-dub)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Silly Point wrote:Kris,

*hopefully helpful*

Krithi

>>>One thing we know, smarta is smarter than the average SUCH bear and hence, the name...haha (ok, an admittedly weak attempt at pun)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Kris,

I knew there is a reason why we keep you around.. your amazing ability to Pun Very Happy

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm

I knew there is a reason why we keep you around.. your amazing ability to Pun Very Happy

Krithi
>>>Thank you (I think Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

haha.. it is a compliment Very Happy

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Tw
smartha is ok. I do not think he/ she is b-a.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 pm

truthbetold wrote:Tw

forget other handle... i know absolutely nothing, unless i go back and read 6 pages worth of his history.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

forget other handle... i know absolutely nothing, unless i go back and read 6 pages worth of his history.

Tracy you are doing it all wrong. Shouldn't my orginal handle join before and not after b_A?

smartha aka b_A aka ????

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Ayyyoooo Nooooo not again!!!

Please let this go....

*fearful*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:05 pm

>>>TBT,

Don't even go there. The last round had me reeling and I started wondering if I was b-a or TBT or me.

(P.S. In the book Siddartha, toward the end he sees everyone as different but also Siddartha. I didn't know I was going to come by this enlightenment right here on SUCH)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Kris,

hahah..your post just made my day.. it was such a crappy day to boot

Thanchu tya

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Kris wrote:

*hopefully helpful*

Krithi

>>>One thing we know, smarta is smarter than the average SUCH bear and hence, the name...haha (ok, an admittedly weak attempt at pun)

Smartha is a Kannada/telugu speaking Saivite - sort of 'iyer' nothing to do with Smartness....or does it ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:01 am

Krithi
Whenever you want to pun and are at a loss for one, simply say, "Bhenkatrao, Bhenkatrao, bhy are you bhandering in the bherandah like a bhagabond?" Your "pun" is sure to get at least one appreciative lol.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 am

swapna wrote:

Krithi
Whenever you want to pun and are at a loss for one, simply say, "Bhenkatrao, Bhenkatrao, bhy are you bhandering in the bherandah like a bhagabond?" Your "pun" is sure to get at least one appreciative lol.

So what category did you pick in the "other" category in FB?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 am

swapna wrote:

Krithi

swapna, you dating a bhenkat now? whatever happened to raj and then jai?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 am

bw wrote:
swapna wrote:

Krithi

I learnt that "pun" from Indophile. I think Bhenkatrao is Indophile's teacher.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 am

michelle2 wrote:
bw wrote:
swapna wrote:

Krithi

michelle, *you* learnt that pun? i was asking swapna, i thought.

wait a min - i am the most successful multiple handles detective out here. yay! i rock.  i must be b_A.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 am

lol phlemmasarus flimmarajan going senile on us in his 70s and forgetting which handle he's posting what under

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:58 am

bw wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
bw wrote:
swapna wrote:

Krithi

michelle, *you* learnt that pun? i was asking swapna, i thought.

wait a min - i am the most successful multiple handles detective out here. yay! i rock.  i must be b_A.

you're right. how did you know he was my teacher? bhenkatarao was from bijayavada and an ardent debotee of benkatachalapathy. he was also known as bend_rao.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:lol phlemmasarus flimmarajan going senile on us in his 70s and forgetting which handle he's posting what under
lol. he was half cracked. he has become fully cracked now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:lol phlemmasarus flimmarajan going senile on us in his 70s and forgetting which handle he's posting what under

dont worry, the handle below will take care of phlegmy's crack

dear smartha 126_main

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:44 am

swapna wrote:

Krithi

ummm isn't this an example of an Alliteration?? not a Pun??

or am I missing something??

*used to be an Ingliss Teacher*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Silly Point wrote:
swapna wrote:

Krithi

Krithi
yes, you are; you're missing the history. That was Indophile's triumphant example of a "pun" (note the quotes here and in my previous post).

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Wow a thread to just 'resolve' my identity! Yes, I did show up on this forum sometime last year. I was on the old sulekha CH many years ago when everyone was using their real world ids/names. A little after the handle pseudonym thing was introduced, I took a break for a few years and came back in with 'smArtha' handle around 2007/08 and used it since then. May be you were your RSK then.. not sure. I took another sabbatical from this forum when the crowd moved to this site and got back in last year. 

I hope that satisfies the loaded who you question. Regarding the kind of SI I'm, my handle gives enough information if you google for it. In any case, thanks for caring to find out whatever be the objective.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:01 pm

smArtha wrote:

Wow a thread to just 'resolve' my identity! Yes, I did show up on this forum sometime last year. I was on the old sulekha CH many years ago when everyone was using their real world ids/names. A little after the handle pseudonym thing was introduced, I took a break for a few years and came back in with 'smArtha' handle around 2007/08 and used it since then. May be you were your RSK then.. not sure. I took another sabbatical from this forum when the crowd moved to this site and got back in last year. 

I hope that satisfies the loaded who you question. Regarding the kind of SI I'm, my handle gives enough information if you google for it. In any case, thanks for caring to find out whatever be the objective.

thanks! see probably that's why my antenna didn't go high last year, coz the handle did seem vaguely familar and old. but when someone asked me y'day i drew a blank.

So like, when you joined here, no one played you the welcome to the new world band? Sorry for the rudeness if that's the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

smArtha wrote:

Did i know you then?? like did we talk and stuff? or were you part of the "Hate Krithi* brigade?

*kurious*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 pm

swapna wrote:
Silly Point wrote:
swapna wrote:

Krithi

Krithi
yes, you are; you're missing the history. That was Indophile's triumphant example of a "pun" (note the quotes here and in my previous post).

Looks like Phlegmy decided to come out of the closet.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Smartha is some Hindu caste name... Chiiii

I hate Indians
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Rekz my love.. I told you Wednesday na Pink Pills.. you forgot right??

*love*
Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Silly Point wrote:Rekz my love.. I told you Wednesday na Pink Pills.. you forgot right??

*love*
Krithi

Wed pink pills??  scratch 
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 pm

you did forget!! you start behaving most oddly when you off your medication *hehe*

*nothing but Lub for you*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:

dont worry, the handle below will take care of phlegmy's crack

dear smartha 126_main

arre ba ba..we have seen a part of this before! i didn't know bruce is a two-timer who crossed over, eh? that explains the rage..tut..tut..tut.  c'est la vie!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Silly Point wrote:Did i know you then?? like did we talk and stuff? or were you part of the "Hate Krithi* brigade?

*kurious*

Krithi

From the discussions during the World Cup of 2003 or may be Natwest of 2002 - I do remember you as an ardent Ganguly fan and also a Nagma hater. That you are a tall iyer girl, single and *actively* seeking then too. All this, of course, is from your own disclosures on the forums then. 

I have no memory of engaging in any significant and/or memorable discussions or interactions with you. I was also single and actively seeking then but stayed out of any *love* or *hate* groups on Sulekha or other online forums. 

Hope that killed the *kuriosity* :-)

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:54 pm

smArtha wrote:
Silly Point wrote:Did i know you then?? like did we talk and stuff? or were you part of the "Hate Krithi* brigade?

*kurious*

Krithi

From the discussions during the World Cup of 2003 or may be Natwest of 2002 - I do remember you as an ardent Ganguly fan and also a Nagma hater. That you are a tall iyer girl, single and *actively* seeking then too. All this, of course, is from your own disclosures on the forums then. 

I have no memory of engaging in any significant and/or memorable discussions or interactions with you. I was also single and actively seeking then but stayed out of any *love* or *hate* groups on Sulekha or other online forums. 

so did u find someone to marry? how soon? kids, vagahra?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
smArtha wrote:

*kurious*

Krithi

so did u find someone to marry? how soon? kids, vagahra?
That was a long time ago na? when you put it like that Very Happy
yes i was actively seeking then.. and then got lost in things i shouldn't have..
but now I am back Smile

Yes.. that does kill my kuriosity Smile

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:16 pm

smArtha wrote:

*kurious*

Krithi

wow, natwest 2002 - those were exciting days in indian cricket.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:thanks! see probably that's why my antenna didn't go high last year, coz the handle did seem vaguely familar and old. but when someone asked me y'day i drew a blank.

So like, when you joined here, no one played you the welcome to the new world band? Sorry for the rudeness if that's the case.

Someone was asking you about me? Who and which thread is that?

Generally, I keep under the radar and so none notices my exit or entry

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down