Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Lessons

Go down

Life Lessons Empty Life Lessons

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:46 am

Dad: "Yesterday, son was being very impatient. He opened the new poster roll that his uncle had sent him and even while I was telling him not to rush, he pulled out the poster really hard. Then even as I told him to stop and before I could get there, he crumpled the whole thing and almost messed it up. It took me half an hour to set it up again, and he is just lucky the poster didn't rip.

(pause)

But we had a talk about it... So son, tell mommy what is the lesson you learned from this?"

Son (goofy face on) : "That being lucky can really help you in life".

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Life Lessons Empty Re: Life Lessons

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Dad: "Yesterday, son was being very impatient. He opened the new poster roll that his uncle had sent him and even while I was telling him not to rush, he pulled out the poster really hard. Then even as I told him to stop and before I could get there, he crumpled the whole thing and almost messed it up. It took me half an hour to set it up again, and he is just lucky the poster didn't rip.

(pause)

But we had a talk about it... So son, tell mommy what is the lesson you learned from this?"

Son (goofy face on) : "That being lucky can really help you in life".

Rolling Eyes

Perfectly correct and a great, wise answer.

another lesson to learn from this episode: Not to ask "filmy" questions to kids.

Also, the lesson is for Uncles NOT to send posters to kids and send them only in Parents name..Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down