Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property

3 posters

Go down

Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property Empty Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rohit-may-not-be-legitimate-enough-to-inherit-ND-Tiwaris-property/articleshow/31387603.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property Empty Re: Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 am

Rohit was conceived in the late 1970s, when his mother Ujjwala was still married to Bipin Sharma, whom she divorced in 2006.

>>>Did Bipin know that his wife had slept with Tiwari?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property Empty Re: Rohit may not be legitimate enough to inherit ND Tiwari’s property

Post by Kris Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 am

Rishi wrote:
Rohit was conceived in the late 1970s, when his mother Ujjwala was still married to Bipin Sharma, whom she divorced in 2006.

>>>Did Bipin know that his wife had slept with Tiwari?

>>>Not directly related to your question, since I don't know much about this topic. One thing that strikes me is that even amidst all the sleaze, there are legal considerations that come into play. If the woman was married at the time of conception, If the forerunner to the relevant laws here is English common law, I think paternity is established by who the legal husband was. That would come into play on inheritance matters

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down