Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method

Go down

Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method Empty Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/adi-sankar-on-charvakas.htm

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method Empty Re: Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

The reader should now be prepared to view a sample of Charvaka Spin in action.

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method Empty Re: Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/adi-sankar-on-charvakas.htm
This is charvaka, and I approve of this quest for my approval.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/adi-sankar-on-charvakas.htm

--> Charvaka shows us an excellent demonstration of Charvaka Spin in action. Even though he now calls me "shameless liar" it is a fact that he was, for the most part, in agreement with me on various issues over a number of years. Now that his past posts have come back to haunt him, he has no option but to try his spinning stunts.
--> lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

--> Charvaka shows us an excellent demonstration of Charvaka Spin in action. Even though he now calls me "shameless liar" it is a fact that he was, for the most part, in agreement with me on various issues over a number of years. Now that his past posts have come back to haunt him, he has no option but to try his spinning stunts.
--> lol!
You have said lately that I am a dishonest fraud and a liar, and that my credibility is in the mud. Why, then, are you frantically searching for my posts where I agreed with you years ago? Do you habitually seek the approval of dishonest frauds and liars with credibility problems?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

--> lol!
You have said lately that I am a dishonest fraud and a liar, and that my credibility is in the mud. Why, then, are you frantically searching for my posts where I agreed with you years ago? Do you habitually seek the approval of dishonest frauds and liars with credibility problems?

--> Blast from the Past Part 2: Charvaka approves of the Rashmun Method 3077217049 i am having fun exposing your fraudulent and double dealing ways i.e. the method of Charvaka Spin. For years you approved of my posts since we were in agreement. Then when we differed on the question of regionalism, you coined the phrase "Rashmun Method" to ridicule my views, thereby exposing yourself as a first rate fraud. The Rashmun Method, it turns out, worked just fine when we were in agreement and when you sought clarifications from me on different issues like, for instance, different Indian philosophies.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:when we differed on the question of regionalism, you coined the phrase "Rashmun Method" to ridicule my views
Liar, liar. Pants not on fire, because they got burned down on previous occasions.

I coined the phrase "Rashmun Method" to describe the illogic with which you sought to defend your heroes Diggy Raja and the Empress. https://such.forumotion.com/t1967-mayawati-vs-sonia-and-naidu-vs-rahul#16906

Rereading this made me laugh out loud again:
Rashmun wrote:Sonia Gandhi had spent a lot of time with Indra Gandhi and also with
Rajiv Gandhi. It is inevitable that she would have learnt politics and
political maneuvering from her husband and mother in law.

Rashmun wrote:The Rashmun Method,
it turns out, worked just fine when we were in agreement and when you
sought clarifications from me on different issues like, for instance,
different Indian philosophies.
I don't care much about Indian philosophies, as I have always said. You are the expert there, although everyone can see what good that has done you.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:when we differed on the question of regionalism, you coined the phrase "Rashmun Method" to ridicule my views
Liar, liar. Pants not on fire, because they got burned down on previous occasions.

I coined the phrase "Rashmun Method" to describe the illogic with which you sought to defend your heroes Diggy Raja and the Empress. https://such.forumotion.com/t1967-mayawati-vs-sonia-and-naidu-vs-rahul#16906

Rereading this made me laugh out loud again:
Rashmun wrote:Sonia Gandhi had spent a lot of time with Indra Gandhi and also with
Rajiv Gandhi. It is inevitable that she would have learnt politics and
political maneuvering from her husband and mother in law.

Rashmun wrote:The Rashmun Method,
it turns out, worked just fine when we were in agreement and when you
sought clarifications from me on different issues like, for instance,
different Indian philosophies.
I don't care much about Indian philosophies, as I have always said. You are the expert there, although everyone can see what good that has done you.

--> The reason your usage of the phrase 'Rashmun Method" is inappropriate is because i have used the same method in my Indian philosophy posts--the same posts after reading which you would heartily applaud and defend (against Seva and Sandilya) and occasionally ask me questions and clarifications to clear up your doubts.

--> If you did not care much about Indian philosophy, you would not have bothered me for clarifications on various aspects of Indian philosophy and Indian history, but the fact is that you did exactly that. And this went on for years.

--> since we disagreed on the question of regionalism and regional parties, and since the fact that i had taken the trouble to clarify your doubts in the past means nothing to you, you proceeded to attack me in a cheap and petty manner. An example of your petty behavior was that despite being an Admin on this forum, you went ahead and cast multiple negative votes for me on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Another thing: you told Currer Bell that your coining the handle name 'Charvaka' was your tribute to the Charvaka philosophers. You had also told me that you found svabhava vada very appealing. Clearly you are lying when you say you do not care much for Indian philosophies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down