Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun

2 posters

Go down

Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun Empty Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/pc-ray-and-mn-saha-on-hindu-revivalism.htm

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun Empty Re: Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Are you trying to get caught and remove doubt in everyone's mind that you are indeed a Liar?

Seriously, you have a psychological D/O....seriously...pls do consult a Pschyo Doc.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun Empty Re: Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Are you trying to get caught and remove doubt in everyone's mind that you are indeed a Liar?

Seriously, you have a psychological D/O....seriously...pls do consult a Pschyo Doc.

--> This from a nut who cast 20 negative votes from this morning to this afternoon and then whined about getting Akbarized after the system did not permit him to cast any more negative votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Shows that the system does not like posting same crap more than 20 times...something you may want to note.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Shows that the system does not like posting same crap more than 20 times...something you may want to note.
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

charvaka wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Shows that the system does not like posting same crap more than 20 times...something you may want to note.
lol!

no need to LOL. i am not about to come and kick you on your balls. Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
lol!

no need to LOL. i am not about to come and kick you on your balls. Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun 3077217049
How about the all-important khukhri? And how about your Walther PPK? lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
lol!

How about the all-important khukhri? And how about your Walther PPK? lol!

--> Is that your next fear now? That i will come after you? Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:Is that your next fear now? That i will come after you? Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun 3077217049
Yes, I am very afraid!
affraid
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Is that your next fear now? That i will come after you? Blast from the Past Part 3: Charvaka agrees yet again with Rashmun 3077217049
Yes, I am very afraid!
affraid

--> So tell us more about your uncle--the one who does not know sanskrit properly and who does not chant mantras properly but who is able to make good money by befooling gullible people.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:So tell us more about your uncle--the one who does not know sanskrit properly and who does not chant mantras properly but who is able to make good money by befooling gullible people.
Why? Now that you have been shown up to be a shameless liar, you want to start abusing my family?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:So tell us more about your uncle--the one who does not know sanskrit properly and who does not chant mantras properly but who is able to make good money by befooling gullible people.
Why? Now that you have been shown up to be a shameless liar, you want to start abusing my family?

--> Am i more shameless than your uncle in your opinion--the one who does not know sanskrit properly, who does not chant mantras properly, and yet the one who is able to befool gullible people into giving fat dakshinas to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:Am i more shameless than your uncle in your opinion--the one who does not know sanskrit properly, who does not chant mantras properly, and yet the one who is able to befool gullible people into giving fat dakshinas to him?
Yes you are. He admits what he does not know. You OTOH bring in the family members of those who prove you wrong.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Am i more shameless than your uncle in your opinion--the one who does not know sanskrit properly, who does not chant mantras properly, and yet the one who is able to befool gullible people into giving fat dakshinas to him?
Yes you are. He admits what he does not know. You OTOH bring in the family members of those who prove you wrong.

--> Oh really? is that how your uncle is able to get gullible people into giving him fat dakshinas even though he does not know sanskrit properly and consequently does not do the chanting of mantras properly?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:Oh really?
Yes, really. You are more shameless than my uncle. Does that make you feel special?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Oh really?
Yes, really. You are more shameless than my uncle. Does that make you feel special?

--> No, i only feel sad for you. The fact that your uncle makes fat dakshinas through fraud, that he earns his bread by befooling gullible people, must be a burden on your conscience, if not on his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
lol!

dedicated to you....proves exactly who and what you are...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down