Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India will have a white wash

3 posters

Go down

India will have a white wash Empty India will have a white wash

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

B4 end of the day today they will lose 5 wickets and lose the series 4-0. Ian Chappel said correctly, how did they manage to hang on the rank 1 for so long?

$kar will get his 100th century in this series.. err.. he will total all his scores in 4 tests to 100 and will be an automatic selection for next series. Congratulations India.

Heros we made: Tim Bresnan the batsman, Chrish Broad the fastest bowler (now a "proven" all rounder), Ian Bell, back to form with "Glorious" batting

BTW I am questioning myself, why cannot I supress from this kind of rants? Being beaten is fine but getting beaten to pulp - that too with Tim Bresnan batting?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

India will have a white wash Empty Re: India will have a white wash

Post by FreeStyle Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am

i'm mad too but i guess s$%# happens
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am

your wish is team IND's command. 37/4. raina is the most useless test player of the current lot. i have not seen him get out today, but going by cricinfo's comments, it appeared that he thought he was playing for Chennai Super Kings against Kochi Tuskers at Chepauk.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

<sarcasm font size =10> now i am waiting for some eminent observers of the game to proclaim that dravid plays for himself. he makes centuries in the lost cause just adding numbers to his stats. and that he scored two back to back centuries only to equal gavaskar's record. and that he is selfish. the one who puts his own selfish interests above the team. </sarcasm font>

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am

Another Brick wrote:your wish is team IND's command. 37/4. raina is the most useless test player of the current lot. i have not seen him get out today, but going by cricinfo's comments, it appeared that he thought he was playing for Chennai Super Kings against Kochi Tuskers at Chepauk.

You should've seen how "young raina" boogey-woogeyed on the crease in the first innings for the <30 balls he faced. The commentators were very kind in the beginning mentioning about the sight-screen but, he just couldn't follow the ball! He looked very out of sorts, out of depth and getting out was probably a relief for him as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Another Brick wrote:your wish is team IND's command. 37/4. raina is the most useless test player of the current lot. i have not seen him get out today, but going by cricinfo's comments, it appeared that he thought he was playing for Chennai Super Kings against Kochi Tuskers at Chepauk.

You should've seen how "young raina" boogey-woogeyed on the crease in the first innings for the <30 balls he faced. The commentators were very kind in the beginning mentioning about the sight-screen but, he just couldn't follow the ball! He looked very out of sorts, out of depth and getting out was probably a relief for him as well...

missed that part. am home now, and will watch highlights.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down