Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi'

+2
swapna
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' Empty Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi'

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:42 am

When Ajayan Adat walked out of the Kabir Kala Manch (KKM) performance on Wednesday night, he was satisfied. The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) student had helped organise KKM’s first appearance on stage, after allegations that the cultural troupe had Maoist links, and it had ended smoothly. But it was soon after that he was confronted by an activist of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), who demanded to know why FTII had invited the artists.

“Why did you invite the Kabir Kala Manch? Are you a Naxalite?” the ABVP activist asked Ajayan. “When I said no, he asked me which party I support. I said I am an artist and do not have political affiliations,” Ajayan told The Hindu. “If you want to prove you are not a Naxalite, then say Jai Narendra Modi,” the ABVP activist stated.

When Ajayan refused to do so, the activist shouted, “He is a Naxalite,” after which he was surrounded by other ABVP activists, who started assaulting him, Ajayan has alleged. Four other FTII students were also injured. “We knew the ABVP members watched Anand Patwardhan’s film Jai Bhim Comarade which was screened before the KKM performance. I thought they were ready for a healthy discussion,” Ajayan said.

Accusing FTII students of having Naxalite links, the ABVP called for a police inquiry on the institute on Friday. “Inspite of being government-run, the FTII invited Kabir Kala Manch members who have Naxalite links. We urge the police to investigate the anti-national forces behind this,” Anand Katikar, President of the ABVP Pune Unit stated.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/abvp-thrashes-ftii-student-for-not-saying-jai-narendra-modi/article5053110.ece

Back to top Go down

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' Empty Re: Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi'

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:44 am

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' 1338752735-volunteers-of-the-hindu-fundamentalist--rashtriya-swayamsevak-sangh_1253807

Back to top Go down

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' Empty Re: Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi'

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:44 am

Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' 1253802

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:35 am

LOL @ the pics. next generation of hairy thighs, knobby knees, and spindly legs. sexay!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:37 am

question: are RSS wallahs required to be vegetarians?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:question: are RSS wallahs required to be vegetarians?

this is a good question. Narendra Modi is a vegetarian and he is quoted as saying that 'meat eating people think in a different way' implying he does not approve of meat eating. But i have known Chaddis who do eat meat. I am not sure what is the official RSS position on this.
Of course, beef is a strict No-No for any chaddi in India, but even here i have known BJP supporters in the US who eat beef.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:LOL @ the pics. next generation of hairy thighs, knobby knees, and spindly legs. sexay!
No wonder Her Royal Roundness became a 105.3 percent non-vegetarian!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:LOL @ the pics. next generation of hairy thighs, knobby knees, and spindly legs. sexay!

are you saying you look much different/better than the fellows exercising in this photo?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

are you saying you look much different/better than the fellows exercising in this photo?
Il Professor-ai is the Brad Pittan of SuCH.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Il Professor-ai is the Brad Pittan of SuCH.

you mean he grew heavily muscled legs (which he shaves) with that fish-and-beer diet & running while listening to delta blues?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:49 pm

i'll only admit that the magnitude of the delta in looks between the knobby kneed, spindly legged, and the hairy thighed in rashmun's pics and yours truly is probably smaller than that between padma lakshmi and the folks who have called her a rickshaw puller on these very pages.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'll only admit that the magnitude of the delta in looks between the knobby kneed, spindly legged, and the hairy thighed in rashmun's pics and yours truly is probably smaller than that between padma lakshmi and the folks who have called her a rickshaw puller on these very pages.

I confess, I dont have the C cup titties that the rickshawpulleran golddiggeramma sports. that's indeed a huge delta

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:question: are RSS wallahs required to be vegetarians?

Meat is not cooked or served in RSS offices/housings. I guess individuals - mostly the non brahmins - eat meat outside, as most sevaks eat their dinner as guests on invitation by RSS supporting families.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'll only admit that the magnitude of the delta in looks between the knobby kneed, spindly legged, and the hairy thighed in rashmun's pics and yours truly is probably smaller than that between padma lakshmi and the folks who have called her a rickshaw puller on these very pages.

I confess, I dont have the C cup titties that the rickshawpulleran golddiggeramma sports. that's indeed a huge delta

Don't forget Batma's equine face.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:Chaddiwalahs thrash student for refusing to say 'Jai Narendra Modi' 1253802

why aren't they wearing proper sports shoes? how can one do all this wearing those stiff, black shoes? hope modi-ji notices this and makes the required changes.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm

scratch why can't a rickshaw puller be good looking? in fact, most of them are pretty well built.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:36 pm

you're asking the wrong person bw.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down