Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh

2 posters

Go down

A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh Empty A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 pm

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140608/nation-current-affairs/article/andhra-pradesh-timeline-birds-eye-view-history-andhra-pradesh

Starting all over again, seems like a lotta fun.

A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh 081953%2C%2002_10_1953_001_0_0_0

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh Empty Re: A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm

You are really bitter, are you not, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh Empty Re: A bird's eye-view of the history of Andhra Pradesh

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You are really bitter, are you not, Comrade?
Bitter about what?! The truth is A.P starting with deficit budget as it did in '53.

P.S: You think all CBN supporters are sane & intelligent, they are as biased as me, if not more.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Bitter about what?! The truth is A.P starting with deficit budget as it did in '53.

P.S: You think all CBN supporters are sane & intelligent, they are as biased as me, if not more.
Huh? What does Naidu have to do with anything I said, Comrade? You seem to obsessed with Naidu now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Huh? What does Naidu have to do with anything I said, Comrade? You seem to obsessed with Naidu now.
What exactly did you mean? What was I bitter about? just don't parrot nonsense espoused by a few like a trained monkey.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What exactly did you mean? What was I bitter about? just don't parrot nonsense espoused by a few like a trained monkey.

You mean you spout original nonsense, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What was I bitter about?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What was I bitter about?
https://such.forumotion.com/t24308-what-is-comrade-cd-bitter-about-please-share-your-views#160779
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down