Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whither andhra pradesh?

+7
confuzzled dude
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

whither andhra pradesh? Empty whither andhra pradesh?

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Sonia decided for rahul coronation it is necessary to sacrifice andhra pradesh.
Andhra traitors Koran kumar reddy, kavuri sambasiva rao and botsa played the slavish role to the fullest.
opposition remained silent to save their own skins.

Now Congress made its decision. It hopes to cashin on t sentiment and get 17 Mp seats 'puket me's(for free).
The plan seems to be Congress can keep its flock together in andhra and get few seats with a third place position. We will have to wait and see on that one.

Latest news suggest that 40 to 50 andhra moss and few more mos have submitted their resignations. This number could double soon. Total andhra mlas are 175 . Mp #25.

Seemandhra is literally burning.

No visible leadership or direction to this movement.

Will it Peter out after a couple days of noise? Will a new leadership emerge and give direction? Will ysr party take over? Will Congress leaders resign and lead the protests? Will individuals from all parties shed party labels and come together? If there is serious movement, what should they demand?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

whither andhra pradesh? Empty Re: whither andhra pradesh?

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Seperate demands are pouring in from all corners of the nation. What are the chances of any of them being serious and challenging?
will Congress get caught in negative anger of people in their local state demand?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 pm

truthbetold wrote:Sonia decided for rahul coronation it is necessary to sacrifice andhra pradesh.
Andhra traitors Koran kumar reddy,  kavuri sambasiva rao and botsa played the slavish role to the fullest.

Now Congress made its decision. It hopes to cashin on t sentiment and get 17 Mp seats 'puket me's(for free).
The plan seems to be Congress can keep its flock together in andhra and get few seats with a third place position. We will have to wait and see on that one.

Latest news suggest that 40 to 50 andhra moss and few more mos have submitted their resignations. This number could double soon. Total andhra mlas are 175 . Mp #25.

Will it Peter out after a couple days of noise? Will a new leadership emerge and give direction? Will ysr party take over? Will Congress leaders resign and lead the protests? Will individuals from all parties shed party labels and come together? If there is serious movement,  what should they demand?

what is an andhra moss?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Mlas auto corrected to moss. Mps to mos.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 pm

truthbetold wrote:Seemandhra is literally burning.
I hope they bring the violence under control soon. This sort of thing can soon go completely out of control.

truthbetold wrote:what should they demand?
If there are smart leaders who look out for Seemandhra, they should demand lots of money and developmental support to Seemandhra from the center. They can use the anger among Seemandhra people as the justification for those demands.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Knowing Indian politics, I do not blame people for wanting to make loud noise. However andhra people should realize everything that burns in ap comes from their pockets. Neither t nor center loses any property.
Only power these people have is electoral power. But are these people smart enough to hold their anger till next elections and deliver an electoral blow to Congress.
Jagans party that was relagated to second position in andhra districts will now gain lot of fire power and sweep Congress of its feet.
Congress leaders may have calculated that a ysr win is ok for rahul's coronation than a tdp victory.
I also sense that tdp will not be pushed aside as Congress hoped for. They have performed well in local elections.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm

truthbetold wrote:Congress leaders may have calculated that a ysr win is ok for rahul's coronation than a tdp victory.
Congress has a longstanding tradition that all breakaway factions eventually come back into the fold. The Empress probably figured Jagan will eventually find his way back and will be accommodated. But I don't know how quickly things like imprisonment will be forgotten.

truthbetold wrote:I also sense that tdp will not be pushed aside as Congress hoped for. They have performed well in local elections.
This can be a shot in the arm for TDP, if CBN plays his cards well. He can make Congress third party in Seemandhra, and position himself as the candidate of aandhrula aatma-gauravam, etc. With sentiments deeply hurt at Delhi's actions, that can play well to the gallery in Seemandhra. But he has been flatfooted on the Telangana question for more than ten years now, and I don't see that changing now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

...Sorry to say.....I told you (all) so...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:31 pm

truthbetold wrote:

I still don't know why Seemandhra ppl are agitating for 'samaikyandhra' (united andhra). Don't they realize that at this stage it is impossible to live unitedly with telanganites? The division has to happen. Forget about united andhra. What they need to agitate is for the Union Territory status for Hyderabad. That is the best option now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm

truthbetold wrote:Sonia decided for rahul coronation it is necessary to sacrifice andhra pradesh.
Andhra traitors Koran kumar reddy,  kavuri sambasiva rao and botsa played the slavish role to the fullest.

Will it Peter out after a couple days of noise? Will a new leadership emerge and give direction? Will ysr party take over? Will Congress leaders resign and lead the protests? Will individuals from all parties shed party labels and come together? If there is serious movement,  what should they demand?

I think jagan would be more amenable to making a deal with telugu desam for a number of reasons than he would with congress. another q: whats the possibility of telugu desam doing a PRP with congress in seemandhra after elections?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Idéfix wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Congress leaders may have calculated that a ysr win is ok for rahul's coronation than a tdp victory.
Congress has a longstanding tradition that all breakaway factions eventually come back into the fold. The Empress probably figured Jagan will eventually find his way back and will be accommodated. But I don't know how quickly things like imprisonment will be forgotten.

truthbetold wrote:I also sense that tdp will not be pushed aside as Congress hoped for. They have performed well in local elections.
This can be a shot in the arm for TDP, if CBN plays his cards well. He can make Congress third party in Seemandhra, and position himself as the candidate of aandhrula aatma-gauravam, etc. With sentiments deeply hurt at Delhi's actions, that can play well to the gallery in Seemandhra. But he has been flatfooted on the Telangana question for more than ten years now, and I don't see that changing now.
You are forgetting the caste equations. Kapus are a major force in Godavari - Srikakulam. So, Chiranjeevi may get enough MLAs from that area. Krishna-Guntur is a strong area for Kammas (mostly TDP). Prakasam-Nellore - is a mixed bag; some Reddys and some others. Seema will vote for Jagan. So, it all depends on who will come on top in this. Perhaps, the resentment towards CONmen may help TDP in Kosta and CBN may come back to power (I hope he does - I don't like Chiranjeevi or Jagan). His paada yaatra was a relative success among rural folks. I don't think Odarpu yaatra will have lasting influence (how long can people mourn after a death?). CBN already asked the center for 2 lakh crores (!) for building a mega capital for SA. So, he is listening to you. I think he should pay a visit to K'nidhi (he considers him his guru). K'nidhi will give him good advice.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm

It is a bad idea to make Hyderabad a union territory. Apart from satisfying any vindictiveness on the part of Seemandhra people, I don't see how making it a UT helps them. It may help Seemandhra politicians and businessmen, but it won't make a difference to ordinary Seemandhra people, even those who live and / or own property in Hyderabad. These calls to make Hyderabad a UT seem to me like a child's tantrum in a fight with its sibling: "if I can't have that toy, then mom, don't give it to him/her either!"

https://such.forumotion.com/t14598p50-looks-like-telangana-is-a-certainty#112487
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:You are forgetting the caste equations. Kapus are a major force in Godavari - Srikakulam. So, Chiranjeevi may get enough MLAs from that area. Krishna-Guntur is a strong area for Kammas (mostly TDP). Prakasam-Nellore - is a mixed bag; some Reddys and some others. Seema will vote for Jagan. So, it all depends on who will come on top in this. Perhaps, the resentment towards CONmen may help TDP in Kosta and CBN may come back to power (I hope he does - I don't like Chiranjeevi or Jagan). His paada yaatra was a relative success among rural folks. I don't think Odarpu yaatra will have lasting influence (how long can people mourn after a death?). CBN already asked the center for 2 lakh crores (!) for building a mega capital for SA. So, he is listening to you. I think he should pay a visit to K'nidhi (he considers him his guru). K'nidhi will give him good advice.
You are right, I am not well-versed in the caste politics of coastal Andhra. 

If there is one useful thing Telugu pols need to learn from their Tamil brethren, it is how to play the game in Delhi. I don't know if you have seen the movie "Andhra Kesari" -- they refer to a certain "nakka jittula vaaDu" in that connection.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Hyderabad has been developed by everyone. it belongs to e'one. there are lakhs of seemandha ppl living in hyderabad. Most investments are by seemandhrites. They all need to be protected. UT is the only option. This is nothing abt vindictiveness or the toy business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Let me take the toy analogy further. Kid T makes toy H for himself. Then his brother A comes along and asks to play with the toy. They start playing with the toy together, and A becomes more and more invested in H because he likes it a lot. He doesn't want to admit that he likes the toy, so he mocks T and calls H ugly and other names, but when it comes to investing his time and resources, he devotes a lot of them to toy H, to the extent that he starts neglecting his own toys that he had made before he could play with H. When it is time for the kids to go their own ways, A self-righteously demands that the toy be taken away from T, because they both worked together on making H better! 

A forgets that T had originally created the toy H, and that T is not asking for A's toys to be taken away, although both their resources were used to make A's toys also better during the time they were playing together.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:Let me take the toy analogy further. Kid T makes toy H for himself. Then his brother A comes along and asks to play with the toy. They start playing with the toy together, and A becomes more and more invested in H because he likes it a lot. He doesn't want to admit that he likes the toy, so he mocks T and calls H ugly and other names, but when it comes to investing his time and resources, he devotes a lot of them to toy H, to the extent that he starts neglecting his own toys that he had made before he could play with H. When it is time for the kids to go their own ways, A self-righteously demands that the toy be taken away from T, because they both worked together on making H better! 

A forgets that T had originally created the toy H, and that T is not asking for A's toys to be taken away, although both their resources were used to make A's toys also better during the time they were playing together.

Better analogy: Mahabharata. The blind Dhritarashtra and his kingdom. Pandu, his brother expands it. Duryodhana gets selfish and wants to keep it all to himself, not sharing it with his cousins. The Kurushetra war ensues. It is called Dharma Yudha and Dharma was on the side of Pandavas. Kauravas are the bad guys in the story and Pandavas are the good guys. Even Lord Krishna was on the side of the Pandavas. 

UT is sharing, not having it all for Seemandhrites. It also ensures their protection. Be fair and objective in your thinking. dont' be so selfish. I think you are educated enough to think rationally. 

Anyway, i have other imp things to do now. Will end this here for now. gtg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:34 pm

kinnera wrote: Better analogy: Mahabharata. The blind Dhritarashtra and his kingdom. Pandu, his brother expands it. Duryodhana gets selfish and wants to keep it all to himself, not sharing it with his cousins. A Kurushetra war ensues. It is called Dharma Yudha and Dharma was on the side of Pandavas. Kauravas are the bad guys in the story and Pandavas are the good guys. Even Lord Krishna was on the side of the Pandavas. 
Yeah, even jehadis think god is on their side. That doesn't prove anything to me, given my Ravana-Hiranyakashipu-Pol Pot atheist tendencies.

kinnera wrote: UT is sharing, not having it all for Seemandhrites. Be fair and objective in your thinking. dont' be so selfish. I think you are educated enough to think rationally. 

There is no legitimate reason for making Hyderabad a union territory. It was a part of Telangana before Andhra Pradesh was created, and it should be part of Telangana now. All rights of people from all over India should be protected in Hyderabad, like they are in any other city in India. As for sharing, I am open to the idea of sharing the revenue from Hyderabad with Seemandhra on an interim basis, to enable a smooth transition for Seemandhra.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote: Better analogy: Mahabharata. The blind Dhritarashtra and his kingdom. Pandu, his brother expands it. Duryodhana gets selfish and wants to keep it all to himself, not sharing it with his cousins. A Kurushetra war ensues. It is called Dharma Yudha and Dharma was on the side of Pandavas. Kauravas are the bad guys in the story and Pandavas are the good guys. Even Lord Krishna was on the side of the Pandavas. 
Yeah, even jehadis think god is on their side. That doesn't prove anything to me, given my Ravana-Hiranyakashipu-Pol Pot atheist tendencies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>so your logic didn't go beyond this. :-)

kinnera wrote: UT is sharing, not having it all for Seemandhrites. Be fair and objective in your thinking. dont' be so selfish. I think you are educated enough to think rationally. 

There is no legitimate reason for making Hyderabad a union territory. It was a part of Telangana before Andhra Pradesh was created, and it should be part of Telangana now. All rights of people from all over India should be protected in Hyderabad, like they are in any other city in India. As for sharing, I am open to the idea of sharing the revenue from Hyderabad with Seemandhra on an interim basis, to enable a smooth transition for Seemandhra.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> same to same! Duryodhana's kind of argument. :-)

Anyway, andaru Rashmun ki cheppedi meeku kooda vartistundi. gn!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
I think jagan would be more amenable to making a deal with telugu desam for a number of reasons than he would with congress. another q: whats the possibility of telugu desam doing a PRP with congress in seemandhra after elections?

Where have you been? TDP already did a PRP to save Kiran's govt.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Cd,
can you provide assembly numbers?

Prop,
tdp and ysr cannot come together as long as cbn is around. Idealogically if tdp and ysr raise to the level of tn parties and understand the advantage of shutting of Congress liveliness in seemandhra, they can meet at negotiating table. I am not sure that ap has that level of political maturity.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

The telangana state issue is resolved.
the train left the station.
The horse has bolted.
Andhra pradedh was water under the bridge.

Hyderabad belonged to t.
No need to cry over split milk.
Andhra should fight with center to get more money.
Fighting with t is futile.
Make friends and think of hyd as a backup option.

In particular do not blame t people. This time around they played the game well. They fought a relatively peaceful parliamentary struggle. They won by cornering Congress in a desperate situation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Saw tv9 program with some politicos.
Two guys impressed me.
One is somireddy chandhrashekar reddy. A relatively young well spoken tdp mla from nellore district.
The other one is a seasoned and polished sivarama reddy, a rayalaseema mlc from Congress.
chandhra shekar reddy suggested that one reason seemandhra people are so angry is because they feel completely ignored and insulted. The crnter could have initiated discussions on capital, security in the capital, and water sharing.he suggested that current anger will seek those answers.
Sivarama reddy said that (a) mp resignation will have some impact on center (b) most leaders are aware that t is gone too far to reverse (c) but resignations are a way to gain leverage to negotiate capital and water sharing issues.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Idéfix wrote:Let me take the toy analogy further. Kid T makes toy H for himself. Then his brother A comes along and asks to play with the toy. They start playing with the toy together, and A becomes more and more invested in H because he likes it a lot. He doesn't want to admit that he likes the toy, so he mocks T and calls H ugly and other names, but when it comes to investing his time and resources, he devotes a lot of them to toy H, to the extent that he starts neglecting his own toys that he had made before he could play with H. When it is time for the kids to go their own ways, A self-righteously demands that the toy be taken away from T, because they both worked together on making H better! 

I don't think SAs are opposed to accepting that H belongs to T. All they are asking T is to be fair and compensate for their contributions. That can easily be done by revenue sharing for some time, and not discriminating against SAs for seats in educational institutions and jobs in Hyderabad. Also, so many SA families live in Hyderabad (mainly because Hyd is the only city in AP where there are so many opportunities). They should be treated fairly even when T becomes a separate state (no Andhrawalo bhaago). KCR, his son and daughter can't talk through both ends of the oral cavity - T is backward and T generates 60% of the revenue! The contribution of Hyd to the revenue was not just by T, it has been by SAT and others.

The strange thing is - even though T is the area that is separating, it is SA, in reality, that is separating and trying to pick up pieces and find a new home.

If SA guys feel "payaninchE O chilukaa egiripO, paadaipOyenu goodu........", there is some justification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMcw5ic-CE

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
I don't think SAs are opposed to accepting that H belongs to T. All they are asking T is to be fair and compensate for their contributions. That can easily be done by revenue sharing for some time, and not discriminating against SAs for seats in educational institutions and jobs in Hyderabad. Also, so many SA families live in Hyderabad (mainly because Hyd is the only city in AP where there are so many opportunities). They should be treated fairly even when T becomes a separate state (no Andhrawalo bhaago). KCR, his son and daughter can't talk through both ends of the oral cavity - T is backward and T generates 60% of the revenue! The contribution of Hyd to the revenue was not just by T, it has been by SAT and others.

The strange thing is - even though T is the area that is separating, it is SA, in reality, that is separating and trying to pick up pieces and find a new home.

If SA guys feel "payaninchE O chilukaa egiripO, paadaipOyenu goodu........", there is some justification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMcw5ic-CE

Damn good point Sir.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:You are forgetting the caste equations. Kapus are a major force in Godavari - Srikakulam. So, Chiranjeevi may get enough MLAs from that area. Krishna-Guntur is a strong area for Kammas (mostly TDP). Prakasam-Nellore - is a mixed bag; some Reddys and some others. Seema will vote for Jagan. So, it all depends on who will come on top in this. Perhaps, the resentment towards CONmen may help TDP in Kosta and CBN may come back to power (I hope he does - I don't like Chiranjeevi or Jagan). His paada yaatra was a relative success among rural folks. I don't think Odarpu yaatra will have lasting influence (how long can people mourn after a death?). CBN already asked the center for 2 lakh crores (!) for building a mega capital for SA. So, he is listening to you. I think he should pay a visit to K'nidhi (he considers him his guru). K'nidhi will give him good advice.

rofl  Did it escape your memory that he lost in palakollu

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I don't think SAs are opposed to accepting that H belongs to T. All they are asking T is to be fair and compensate for their contributions. That can easily be done by revenue sharing for some time, and not discriminating against SAs for seats in educational institutions and jobs in Hyderabad. Also, so many SA families live in Hyderabad (mainly because Hyd is the only city in AP where there are so many opportunities). They should be treated fairly even when T becomes a separate state (no Andhrawalo bhaago).
I agree with the idea of interim revenue sharing and not discriminating against anyone on the basis of place of origin in Telangana or in Seemandhra. All Telugus will benefit from both regions competing to attract students to their universities. Hyderabad became an IT hub in part because of its universities, and if Visakha or Vijayawada want to emulate that they should seek to attract the best and brightest from everywhere. Finally, "Andhrawaalon bhaago" is a terrible idea; it will ensure the death of the goose that will lay golden eggs for Telangana politicians.

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The strange thing is - even though T is the area that is separating, it is SA, in reality, that is separating and trying to pick up pieces and find a new home.
Yes, it is unfortunate. I feel like all this was eminently avoidable with better sense on both sides.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:41 am

kinnera wrote:anyway, andaru Rashmun ki cheppedi meeku kooda vartistundi. gn!
ఆ సంగతేమో తెలీదు, కానీ ఒక విషయం ఆలోచించండి. ఇక్కడ ఉన్న మన తెలుగు వాళ్ళలో మెజారిటీ సీమాంధ్ర వారే కదా. వాళ్ళందరిలో మీరొక్కరే ఇలా హైదరాబాదుని యూనియన్ టెర్రిటరీ చేయాలి అని ఎందుకు వాదిస్తున్నారు?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:11 am

Uff..move on people. The division is done. Nothing to see here.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Uff..move on people. The division is done. Nothing to see here.

Done by who and in whose benefit?

KCR and Jinnah have one thing in common. They both called for a direct action and then spoke of secularism and brotherhood. Hypocrites.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Uff..move on people. The division is done. Nothing to see here.
LOL @ nothing to see here. This is like that big horrible crash on the freeway everyone wants to see up close.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 am

Idéfix wrote:
LOL @ nothing to see here. This is like that big horrible crash on the freeway everyone wants to see up close.

Still there is a chance it will be postponed. They announced in 2009 only to back out due to agitations. This time, the resentment is stronger and unexpectedly quite a few demands on other new states have been made. Bodoland and that Karbi something are really dangerous - what with Assam running the risk of having an instant minority hindu population. Yeha rite...even the secular UPA and CON party will be worried at the swift backlash across India - should that happen in Assam.

So hold your horses...some serious horse trading is taking place right now in India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:25 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Still there is a chance it will be postponed. They announced in 2009 only to back out due to agitations. This time, the resentment is stronger and unexpectedly quite a few demands on other new states have been made. Bodoland and that Karbi something are really dangerous - what with Assam running the risk of having an instant minority hindu population. Yeha rite...even the secular UPA and CON party will be worried at the swift backlash across India - should that happen in Assam.

So hold your horses...some serious horse trading is taking place right now in India.
If they don't carry this through, Telangana will be difficult to pacify. As TBT said, T politicians played this well, and backed the center into a corner.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

KCR and Jinnah have one thing in common. They both called for a direct action and then spoke of secularism and brotherhood. Hypocrites.

Unkil, how can you fault the wholly democratic manner in which both leaders helped realize the aspirations of their people?? You are now questioning the essence of democracy and for this, Admin shall nuke your microwave. No hot kaapi (or hot anything) for you until you fall in line with the core beliefs of this forum.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Unkil, how can you fault the wholly democratic manner in which both leaders helped realize the aspirations of their people?? You are now questioning the essence of democracy and for this, Admin shall nuke your microwave. No hot kaapi (or hot anything) for you until you fall in line with the core beliefs of this forum.
Hey, freedom of speech is a core belief of this forum that ranks higher than all this. You can mock the admin and his beliefs, and that's the best expression of the values of this forum.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Idéfix wrote:
ఆ సంగతేమో తెలీదు, కానీ ఒక విషయం ఆలోచించండి. ఇక్కడ ఉన్న మన తెలుగు వాళ్ళలో మెజారిటీ సీమాంధ్ర వారే కదా. వాళ్ళందరిలో మీరొక్కరే ఇలా హైదరాబాదుని యూనియన్ టెర్రిటరీ చేయాలి అని ఎందుకు వాదిస్తున్నారు?  

ఎందుకంటె వారెవరు హైదరాబాద్ వారు కాదు కాబట్టి. హైదరాబాద్ సీమంధ్రులలొ ఎమొషున్సు, భయాలు చాలా ఎక్కువగా ఉన్నయి. కాని దౌర్భాగ్యం ఏమిటంటే అక్కడి వారు అది ఫ్రీగా express చేయలేరు. పైకి ధైర్యంగా, cynical gaa ఉన్నరు. హైదరాబాద్ లొ లేను కాబట్టి నేను ఫ్రీగా నా ఫీలింగ్స్ ని ధైర్యంగా చెపుతున్నాను. మీరు ఒక విషయం ఆలొచించండి. ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు. ఎందుకు? భయం! భయం!

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:06 am

kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

ఎందుకంటె వారెవరు హైదరాబాద్ వారు కాదు కాబట్టి. హైదరాబాద్ సీమంధ్రులలొ ఎమొషున్సు, భయాలు చాలా ఎక్కువగా ఉన్నయి. కాని దౌర్భాగ్యం ఏమిటంటే అక్కడి వారు అది ఫ్రీగా express చేయలేరు. పైకి ధైర్యంగా, cynical gaa ఉన్నరు. హైదరాబాద్ లొ లేను కాబట్టి నేను ఫ్రీగా నా ఫీలింగ్స్ ని ధైర్యంగా చెపుతున్నాను. మీరు ఒక విషయం ఆలొచించండి. ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు. ఎందుకు? భయం! భయం!

మీరు మరీ ఎక్కువ ఊహించుకుంటున్నారు. భయపడాల్సినంతగా పరిస్థితి ఏమి లేదు హైదరాబద్ లో. సెక్రెటేరియట్ లో ర్యాలీ కుడా నిర్వహించారు సమైక్యాంద్ర కి అనుకూలంగా.

whither andhra pradesh? NyNM0Qd
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:07 am

kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

See.. this is when those Kadapa guys come to good use.

Most of this nonsense (on both sides) is carried out by college students and Govt. employees, which is why you don't see any United-andhra protests in the city. I heard there about 60 to 70k kids from 'T' region attending coaching centers or junior colleges in Andhra headed back because of these tensions.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Most of this nonsense (on both sides) is carried out by college students and Govt. employees, which is why you don't see any United-andhra protests in the city. I heard there about 60 to 70k kids from 'T' region attending coaching centers or junior colleges in Andhra headed back because of these tensions.
50K students from T. They are heading back NOT because they are scared of any Kosta violence or Telanganawalon bhaaaaaaago.

They are heading back because if they get their certificates with a Kosta address, they will be considered to be Kosta! To make sure that the papers show that they are T, so that they get preference in admissions and jobs in the new state, they are heading back. Incidentally, they have been attending the schools in Kosta because they are escaping from the goons who have been disrupting education in T for the last 4 years. When interviewed by the media, they said that they went to Kosta to get a good education. None of them claimed any discrimination against them. Branches of the same schools in Hyderabad (owned by Kosta guys) had been facing intimidation and abuse for years. Like in PakiSatan, I hope the taliban won't eventually turn against the crooked masters. If I were asked by KCR's son to pay protection money, I would have slapped the SOB hard.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:47 am

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

If they don't carry this through, Telangana will be difficult to pacify. As TBT said, T politicians played this well, and backed the center into a corner.

Vinaashakaale vipareethabuddhih.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

>>>>>>> in what way? 

>>>>>>>> why? there are no students or govt. employees of seemandhra origin in the city? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:55 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

So, KCR's goons were intimidating Andhra people in Hyderabad (the admin thinks that T politicians are smart). So, a similar thing will happen to them on this forum? So far, all I have seen is some sweet talk and pseudo-rationalistic explanations for indefensible behavior by T politicians. You should stop calling Andhra people Unkils. That may not be pleasant to he ears of the smart T leaders around here. Just put (bhaago) next to Unkils. LOL

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 am

kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:See.. this is when those Kadapa guys come to good use.
>>>>>>> in what way? 
Granted my sense of humor sucks big time... aina anta serioussa.
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
>>>>>>>> why? there are no students or govt. employees of seemandhra origin in the city?
As Yogi's post shows that folks of seemandhra origin working in Hyd are protesting. As for student unions go, most of them are probably dominated by 'T' region folks.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 am

kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

>>>>>>> in what way? 

I think SA politicians should insist on first settling what Hyd was like before Andhra and T merged and then calculating all the development that has taken place since. Then calculate the revenue from T (excluding that from Hyd area) and SA, go for a valuation of the development that took place and insist on compensation from T for SA's share of that development (will be in billions of dollars). That would, in reality, be less than the real figures. There is no need to ask for making Hyd a union territory. Let them have it.

Looking at how SA politicians have been behaving, I don't think they will do any such thing. They are all busy licking the linguini ars for years.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:See.. this is when those Kadapa guys come to good use.
>>>>>>> in what way? 
Granted my sense of humor sucks big time... aina anta serioussa.
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As Yogi's post shows that folks of seemandhra origin working in Hyd are protesting. As for student unions go, most of them are probably dominated by 'T' region folks.

Seemandhra workers protesting LOL. If you are trying to make all the intimidation and abuse look small, you may convince some "smart" T wallahs, not those who know the ground realities.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
They are heading back because if they get their certificates with a Kosta address, they will be considered to be Kosta! To make sure that the papers show that they are T, so that they get preference in admissions and jobs in the new state, they are heading back. Incidentally, they have been attending the schools in Kosta because they are escaping from the goons who have been disrupting education in T for the last 4 years. When interviewed by the media, they said that they went to Kosta to get a good education. None of them claimed any discrimination against them. Branches of the same schools in Hyderabad (owned by Kosta guys) had been facing intimidation and abuse for years. Like in PakiSatan, I hope the taliban won't eventually turn against the crooked masters. If I were asked by KCR's son to pay protection money, I would have slapped the SOB hard.

Saar, meeru marE cinema scriptlu rasEstunnAru. I do agree that one of the reasons for them going to Andhra region to study is the uncertainty surrounded by the 'T' agitations that impacted education. I heard Hareesh Rao's kids actually went to Andhra or study in schools owned by Andhra guys.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
 I think SA politicians should insist on first settling what Hyd was like before Andhra and T merged and then calculating all the development that has taken place since. Then calculate the revenue from T (excluding that from Hyd area) and SA, go for a valuation of the development that took place and insist on compensation from T for SA's share of that development (will be in billions of dollars). That would, in reality, be less than the real figures. There is no need to ask for making Hyd a union territory. Let them have it.

Looking at how SA politicians have been behaving, I don't think they will do any such thing. They are all busy licking the linguini ars for years.

Ya, but T leaders won't let it happen in the first place. The facts will be too unsettling for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

>>>>>>> in what way? 

Guruvu-gaaru, a dharma sandeham: should we also do a similar analysis for the development that took place in Andhra cities? Or is it just T's toys that you want to do this appraisal for?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:56 am

kinnera wrote:హైదరాబాద్ సీమంధ్రులలొ ఎమొషున్సు, భయాలు చాలా ఎక్కువగా ఉన్నయి. కాని దౌర్భాగ్యం ఏమిటంటే అక్కడి వారు అది ఫ్రీగా express చేయలేరు. పైకి ధైర్యంగా, cynical gaa ఉన్నరు. హైదరాబాద్ లొ లేను కాబట్టి నేను ఫ్రీగా నా ఫీలింగ్స్ ని ధైర్యంగా చెపుతున్నాను. మీరు ఒక విషయం ఆలొచించండి.
ఇక్కడ హైదరాబాదు సీమాంధ్రులు మీరొక్కరే కారు. అదలా ఉంచి, మీరు చెబుతున్న ఈ భయాస్పదమైన సినిమా కథని పరిశీలిద్దాం. నా రక్తబంధువుల్లో సగానికి సగం కోస్తావారే, వారిలో ఎక్కువ మంది హైదరాబాదువాస్తవ్యులే. ఈ వారం రోజుల్లో నేను చాలా మంది హైదరాబాదు సీమాంధ్ర బంధువులతో మాట్లాడాను, కానీ మీరు ఎంతో కల్పనాత్మకంగా చెపుతున్న ఈ కథ మాత్రం వినరాలేదు. అందరూ అన్న common refrain: mostly symbolic, మనకు పెద్ద తేడా ఏమీ ఉండదు!

kinnera wrote:ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు. ఎందుకు? భయం! భయం!
Yogi already addressed this with evidence.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:హైదరాబాద్ సీమంధ్రులలొ ఎమొషున్సు, భయాలు చాలా ఎక్కువగా ఉన్నయి. కాని దౌర్భాగ్యం ఏమిటంటే అక్కడి వారు అది ఫ్రీగా express చేయలేరు. పైకి ధైర్యంగా, cynical gaa ఉన్నరు. హైదరాబాద్ లొ లేను కాబట్టి నేను ఫ్రీగా నా ఫీలింగ్స్ ని ధైర్యంగా చెపుతున్నాను. మీరు ఒక విషయం ఆలొచించండి.
ఇక్కడ హైదరాబాదు సీమాంధ్రులు మీరొక్కరే కారు. అదలా ఉంచి, మీరు చెబుతున్న ఈ భయాస్పదమైన సినిమా కథని పరిశీలిద్దాం. నా రక్తబంధువుల్లో సగానికి సగం కోస్తావారే, వారిలో ఎక్కువ మంది హైదరాబాదువాస్తవ్యులే. ఈ వారం రోజుల్లో నేను చాలా మంది హైదరాబాదు సీమాంధ్ర బంధువులతో మాట్లాడాను, కానీ మీరు ఎంతో కల్పనాత్మకంగా చెపుతున్న ఈ కథ మాత్రం వినరాలేదు. అందరూ అన్న common refrain: mostly symbolic, మనకు పెద్ద తేడా ఏమీ ఉండదు!  

>>>>>that is what i said. silent resignation and cynicism. antha kante vaaru emi chestaaru? they have to live there.

kinnera wrote:ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు. ఎందుకు? భయం! భయం!
Yogi already addressed this with evidence.

>>>>>> ekkada? edo oka chinna incident ayyuntundi. adi oka pedda evidence that the seemandhra hyderabadis are not scared and not scared to protest/vent their feelings in hyderabad ani. Enduku lendi inka meeto vaadanalu. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
kinnera wrote:

>>>>>>> in what way? 

Guruvu-gaaru, a dharma sandeham: should we also do a similar analysis for the development that took place in Andhra cities? Or is it just T's toys that you want to do this appraisal for?

Extremely "smart" thought. Sure, why not? Forgot to mention in my previous post - they should find how many from SA (bhaago) invested in Hyd and T and how many T guys invested in SA and use that as well in the calculations, valuations and compensations. SA doesn't need politics to get the facts on this. MT maata ki jai. When is her statue coming to Tankbund?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next