Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whither andhra pradesh?

+7
confuzzled dude
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whither andhra pradesh? - Page 2 Empty Re: whither andhra pradesh?

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 pm

kinnera wrote:ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు.
First you said the above. That there was not even a single protest or rally. You were rather clear that there was nothing.

Now, after seeing evidence of a protest rally, you say:

kinnera wrote:edo oka chinna incident ayyuntundi.

scratch 
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

See.. this is when those Kadapa guys come to good use.

>>>>>>> in what way? 

Most of this nonsense (on both sides) is carried out by college students and Govt. employees, which is why you don't see any United-andhra protests in the city. I heard there about 60 to 70k kids from 'T' region attending coaching centers or junior colleges in Andhra headed back because of these tensions.

>>>>>>>> why? there are no students or govt. employees of seemandhra origin in the city? 

I think SA politicians should insist on first settling what Hyd was like before Andhra and T merged and then calculating all the development that has taken place since. Then calculate the revenue from T (excluding that from Hyd area) and SA, go for a valuation of the development that took place and insist on compensation from T for SA's share of that development (will be in billions of dollars). That would, in reality, be less than the real figures. There is no need to ask for making Hyd a union territory. Let them have it.

Looking at how SA politicians have been behaving, I don't think they will do any such thing. They are all busy licking the linguini ars for years.
Guruvu-gaaru, a dharma sandeham: should we also do a similar analysis for the development that took place in Andhra cities? Or is it just T's toys that you want to do this appraisal for?

Extremely "smart" thought. Sure, why not? Forgot to mention in my previous post - they should find how many from SA (bhaago) invested in Hyd and T and how many T guys invested in SA and use that as well in the calculations, valuations and compensations. SA doesn't need politics to get the facts on this. MT maata ki jai. When is her statue coming to Tankbund?
Guruvu-gaaru, I nominate you to head up the commission to do this. Hopefully you can finish the analysis before the the Seemandhra politicians agree on a new capital in ten years.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Idéfix wrote:
kinnera wrote:ఇంతమంది హైదరాబద్ లొ సీమాంధ్రులు ఉన్నరు కదా. అందరి కంటె మొస్ట్ affected వారే కదా. అక్కడ ఒక్క ప్రొటెస్ట్ కాని, rally కాని అయ్యిందా? లెదు.
First you said the above. That there was not even a single protest or rally. You were rather clear that there was nothing.

Now, after seeing evidence of a protest rally, you say:

kinnera wrote:edo oka chinna incident ayyuntundi.

scratch 

నా రక్తబంధువుల్లో సగానికి సగం కోస్తావారే, వారిలో ఎక్కువ మంది హైదరాబాదువాస్తవ్యులే. ఈ వారం రోజుల్లో నేను చాలా మంది హైదరాబాదు సీమాంధ్ర బంధువులతో మాట్లాడాను, కానీ మీరు ఎంతో కల్పనాత్మకంగా చెపుతున్న ఈ కథ మాత్రం వినరాలేదు. అందరూ అన్న common refrain: mostly symbolic, మనకు పెద్ద తేడా ఏమీ ఉండదు! 

scratch.

annattu, mee amma gaarini 'taunts and insults' toh baadha pettindi mee rakta banduvulalo unna sagam kosta vaara?

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Kinnera garu, meeru cheptunna emotions, bhayalu thappak unnayi. kani avi ekkuva satham govt.employees lo ne unnayi. adhi kuda Kcr Andhra employees andharu velipovali ani koosaka modalainave. migatha vallu happy ga feel autunnaru ippatikanna kosta develop autundhi ani..
ikkada unna valla kante meeru anavasaramga emotion feel autunnaru..
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
kinnera wrote:

I think SA politicians should insist on first settling what Hyd was like before Andhra and T merged and then calculating all the development that has taken place since. Then calculate the revenue from T (excluding that from Hyd area) and SA, go for a valuation of the development that took place and insist on compensation from T for SA's share of that development (will be in billions of dollars). That would, in reality, be less than the real figures. There is no need to ask for making Hyd a union territory. Let them have it.

Looking at how SA politicians have been behaving, I don't think they will do any such thing. They are all busy licking the linguini ars for years.
Guruvu-gaaru, a dharma sandeham: should we also do a similar analysis for the development that took place in Andhra cities? Or is it just T's toys that you want to do this appraisal for?

Extremely "smart" thought. Sure, why not? Forgot to mention in my previous post - they should find how many from SA (bhaago) invested in Hyd and T and how many T guys invested in SA and use that as well in the calculations, valuations and compensations. SA doesn't need politics to get the facts on this. MT maata ki jai. When is her statue coming to Tankbund?
Guruvu-gaaru, I nominate you to head up the commission to do this. Hopefully you can finish the analysis before the the Seemandhra politicians agree on a new capital in ten years.

After being bitten by T politicians, if A guys don't learn anything, they are fools. If the capital is built in Seema, A is back to square one. If they insist on the capital in Seema, they might as well opt for a separate state. Most likely, some place in Ongole dist will become the capital for SA and apparently, CBN already has plans for SEZs, industrial parks, ports, etc. across SA. If he comes to power, he will follow-through on these. I won't be surprised if JP's party wins some seats in Kosta. Hopefully he will join a coalition with CBN. People of SA are proud, they will pull the region through.

SA doesn't need me for a commission. They can send some guys from Palnadu and Bobbili to teach Bobbili-drOhi a lesson.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
SA doesn't need me for a commission. They can send some guys from Palnadu and Bobbili to teach Bobbili-drOhi a lesson.

This sorta attitude won't take us anywhere. We need our own kamchor Kodandram, can you see if Kancha Illiah can help us out, he too works for Osmania U, now that "T" matter is settled Kamchor K might show up for work we won't be able to use him. Meanwhile, I will see if Botsa can do a KCR. He fits the bill, big time looter with aspirations of becoming CM; diversified, i mean, owns belt shops, made movies, made sure all his family members in some political capacity for collective looting etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

This sorta attitude won't take us anywhere. We need our own kamchor Kodandram, can you see if Kancha Illiah can help us out, he too works for Osmania U, now that "T" matter is settled Kamchor K might show up for work we won't be able to use him. Meanwhile, I will see if Botsa can do a KCR. He fits the bill, big time looter with aspirations of becoming CM; diversified, i mean, owns belt shops, made movies, made sure all his family members in some political capacity for collective looting etc.,

Did Botsa also loot T? He will be in stiff competition with Chiranjeevi (for MT-ars chumbanism). CON-men will have a tough time coming back to power in SA (unless MT gives a HEFTY package for SA - state-of the art capital, 2 IITs, 2 IIMs, 2 AIIMSs, etc., etc.).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Did Botsa also loot T? He will be in stiff competition with Chiranjeevi (for MT-ars chumbanism). CON-men will have a tough time coming back to power in SA (unless MT gives a HEFTY package for SA - state-of the art capital, 2 IITs, 2 IIMs, 2 AIIMSs, etc., etc.).

They both refused to resign. I hear Botsa had high police security around his house in fear of mob attacks, safeguarding all 3 ways to get to his house.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:21 pm

You assume your neighbor's family will make up after their fights..may get a headache listening to their disputes.  But, one day you find out..some of them really want to break up the family..and divide the house into parts..and they call outsiders (Central Panchayat Committee)..headed by one sister garu who is not the President or PM to chair the committee to make this historic decision-division..and that picture "visually" was something to see! King Solomon, she does not seem to be:)

If it happens to your own family, it can be a heartache..and I would say "Come on..in the name of democracy in this state..I mean family..why don't we have a "historic" referendum and let all the family members vote and see.. if the majority wants to divide the house-so be it"..

Yes, the Madras Presidency borders were redrawn too..but, it was before my time, so did not see it all unfold.  Break ups are sometimes inevitable..couples break up, families are estranged, communities are divided..states and countries break up into parts..but, next time someone wants to break up a family, state or country...it would be hypocritical for those who don't mind some break ups -and attack others and come up with their own reasons and justification.

Viva Andhra Pradesh! Will have to get used to new names.

Good luck Neighbors! No matter on which side you live in the old Andhra house (as I know it)!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:33 pm

<<...it would be hypocritical for those who don't mind some break ups -and attack others and come up with their own reasons and justification.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2