Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be someone was out to get Modi?

4 posters

Go down

Could it be someone was out to get Modi? Empty Could it be someone was out to get Modi?

Post by indophile Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 am

Who knows!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/pms-flight-was-close-behind/article6222102.ece

indophile

Back to top Go down

Could it be someone was out to get Modi? Empty Re: Could it be someone was out to get Modi?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:32 am

mokaliki bodi gunduki melika pettadamante ide mari. More like six degrees of separation theory.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Could it be someone was out to get Modi? Empty Re: Could it be someone was out to get Modi?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:39 am

when did you learn javanese CD?!
https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/mokaliki%20bodi%20gunduki%20melika%20pettadamante%20ide%20mari.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am

is this on the flight path from european destinations (london, frankfurt etc.) to india? airlines don't seem to publish their flight path. it's worrying.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:is this on the flight path from european destinations (london, frankfurt etc.) to india? airlines don't seem to publish their flight path. it's worrying.

That is a common route from NW european cities to Delhi/SE Asia.. When they fly to Bombay and ME, they follow the black sea route - 300 miles south of the current path.So Modi ji was flying along the same "corridor"

Here is a great pic showing the crowded flights in the European theater all avoiding eastern Ukraine

Propa: Take note.....Wink When anyone from my family flies I track their flight, airport map and gate info and almost like a control tower from my home/office. That is how I got interested in airline operations. Call it whatever...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down