Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to give it up , PN

+8
MaxEntropy_Man
Impedimenta
Propagandhi711
michelle2
truthbetold
bw
pravalika nanda
b_A
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to give it up , PN Empty Time to give it up , PN

Post by b_A Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 pm

"cuz' the jig is up. You slipped up when you used a "cuz" in a post by your other handle. It wouldn't have mattered if this forum only has unobservant folks like the evil loser who couldn't spot a paneer dosa when it was staring right at "It" from the menu at TCH. But unfortunately for you, this forum also has some sharp observant posters who could give a run for the money to a real life Sherlock Holmes ( nope , I wasn't talking about myself  Smile ) 

PS1: The evil loser and you need to get familiar with the "switch editor mode" button for quoting properly.

PS2: If anybody wants to find the other handle of PN , they have to do this search - 
"  https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asuch.forumotion.com%20%22cuz%22  " and wade through the numerous search results to find the other handle and Dominic mistry.
Or you can ask me for the exact search query  Cool .

b_A

Back to top Go down

Time to give it up , PN Empty Re: Time to give it up , PN

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:44 pm

PN=DM. someone already said that, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:PN=DM. someone already said that, no?
PN is also DM.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

give what up?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:give what up?
Dunno. I forgot what I was talking about.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 pm

actually, i don't know the person who started the thread.  i've never actually read his/her posts and to the best of my knowledge we haven't interacted much. i don't understand the motivation at all and don't have time for it.

you know when i started to call myself pravalika nanda, i put a lot of thought into it: the first sounds come out as "PraNa" which in telugu means "life" and it's spiritual and sanskritic. i'll bet you thought i was too shallow for this kind of thing but anyhow,  "DM" sounds like DiM or DuMb.

i don't know why you and vidya bagchi would go around saying these things. bagchi earlier in the day asked me if i was "mainstreet." are you guys breathing oxygen or carbon monoxide?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am

Just think of ba as a misguided missile and you will do fine, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:04 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

actually, i don't know the person who started the thread.  i've never actually read his/her posts and to the best of my knowledge we haven't interacted much. i don't understand the motivation at all and don't have time for it.

you know when i started to call myself pravalika nanda, i put a lot of thought into it: the first sounds come out as "PraNa" which in telugu means "life" and it's spiritual and sanskritic. i'll bet you thought i was too shallow for this kind of thing but anyhow,  "DM" sounds like DiM or DuMb.

i don't know why you and vidya bagchi would go around saying these things. bagchi earlier in the day asked me if i was "mainstreet." are you guys breathing oxygen or carbon monoxide?

First of all you deserve a little applause because you managed to fool the people for a long long time. But as the saying goes, you cannot fool all the people all the time.
You didn't mention anything about this handle in your confession post in sulekha. You obviously put a lot of thought into this persona (like that PraNa and posing as a semi-ABCD). You are fluent in tamil and you know only a little telugu, but you are posing as a telugu girl. So you came up with that brilliant idea of moving to US in your childhood so that your lack of telugu knowledge can be easily explained. Apart from posting some random youtube links, you made sure that you never participated in any telugu thread or interacted with telugu people so that you are not found out. You finally slipped when you used your PN signature  "cuz" in this post ( https://such.forumotion.com/t23926-jealous-breeders#158781 ). You even conducted "conversations" among your different handles.

PS1: You obviously have a lot of talent in creating different personae and I hope that you take this as a challenge to create more handles with their distinct personalities and that are totally opaque.
PS2: A tip for you. One glaring mistake is that all your handles have the same political leaning. Please make sure that you don't repeat that mistake in future.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Apparao, do you mean to say that Pravu=DM=Some profile? srsly? nooo....not some profile! I like SP  Neutral . SP and PN are so different though. Can't be!

PS: Actually, PN is pretty entertaining. I like her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:18 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Pravu papa, it is actually Pravallika, not Pravalika. There is a 'vathu' on 'li'. Pravallika means a question mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Kinnera wrote:Apparao, do you mean to say that Pravu=DM=Some profile? srsly? nooo....not some profile! I like SP  Neutral . SP and PN are so different though. Can't be!

Yes. I am also saying AS=SP=PN=MS=DM

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:34 pm

there was a madhulika sharma too. if i recall right, neither pravalika nanda nor madhulika sharma posted on sulekha but used to visit chat (back in the days of AS).

Last edited by bw on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 pm

b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Apparao, do you mean to say that Pravu=DM=Some profile? srsly? nooo....not some profile! I like SP  Neutral . SP and PN are so different though. Can't be!

Yes. I am also saying AS=SP=PN=MS=DM
AS evaru?

PN=DM. Agreed

PN=MS. Plausible. Not sure.

Don't know who AS is.

SP=MS? Can't be. SP was ridiculing MS in the other thread.

SP is none of the above. SP is so different from all of the above handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 pm

B_A,

Who is AS?

PN=MS is interesting.  That would take some play acting.

SP = PN.  This makes no difference. That is like CNN news. Trivial.

In related inquiry, what is the latest on KV and Rishi?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 am

bw wrote:there was a madhulika sharma too. if i recall right, neither pravalika nanda nor madhulika sharma posted on sulekha but used to visit chat (back in the days of AS).

the name was madhulika sarma - note the spelling of the last name - who pravalika said was her sister. pravalika used to post in the forum.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:29 am

b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

First of all you deserve a little applause because you managed to fool the people for a long long time. But as the saying goes, you cannot fool all the people all the time.
You didn't mention anything about this handle in your confession post in sulekha. You obviously put a lot of thought into this persona (like that PraNa and posing as a semi-ABCD). You are fluent in tamil and you know only a little telugu, but you are posing as a telugu girl. So you came up with that brilliant idea of moving to US in your childhood so that your lack of telugu knowledge can be easily explained. Apart from posting some random youtube links, you made sure that you never participated in any telugu thread or interacted with telugu people so that you are not found out. You finally slipped when you used your PN signature  "cuz" in this post ( https://such.forumotion.com/t23926-jealous-breeders#158781 ). You even conducted "conversations" among your different handles.

PS1: You obviously have a lot of talent in creating different personae and I hope that you take this as a challenge to create more handles with their distinct personalities and that are totally opaque.
PS2: A tip for you. One glaring mistake is that all your handles have the same political leaning. Please make sure that you don't repeat that mistake in future.

this reads similar to muzzies' 911 conspiracy theories to prove jews or state dept did it - all this predicated on use of a fairly common word and political leanings? you are wrong on two or three counts above for starters

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

woman, I wasted 1/2 hour or so frantically GOOGLING your name. Fine, give my 1/2 hour back to me.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

OMG, that is all. all for a cuz...tsk tsk.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 am

lol... thank god it's not just me questioning b_a's outstanding logic this time. Till now I thought only he is an idiot, but now, and I always had the suspicion, we know officially whose hands he's been eating out of, lol. Real life Sherlock Holmes!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 am

this thread is entertaining cuz it's so sherlock holmesy!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 am

Who is AS aka Arvind Swamy? A search on Sulekha only gave this thread:

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_paging-ranpar-907649
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am

Hellsangel wrote:Who is AS aka Arvind Swamy? A search on Sulekha only gave this thread:

nice try lol. I have already done a full disclosure of the 3.5 ID's I used in end of 2008, on this forum somewhere and definitely on chat. oh ya, and you had tried to hit on two of my handles via notes. Razz

PS: and why stop using b_a as your speaker? did he refuse? You two have made enough fool out of him already?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 am

truthbetold wrote:B_A,

Who is AS?

PN=MS is interesting.  That would take some play acting.

SP = PN.  This makes no difference. That is like CNN news. Trivial.

In related inquiry, what is the latest on KV and Rishi?

AS is Aravind Swami . One more interesting thing to be noticed is that all these handles become active in bursts followed by long periods of inactivity. The reason is obvious.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

this reads similar to muzzies' 911 conspiracy theories to prove jews or state dept did it - all this predicated on use of a fairly common word and political leanings? you are wrong on two or three counts above for starters

Is it a fairly common word used by SuCH posters? If you do the google search that was in the first post , you will find that almost all of them were by PN before it came into focus. It is a word used to make a handle look hip and ABCDish.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 am

Hellsangel wrote:Who is AS aka Arvind Swamy? A search on Sulekha only gave this thread:

How did you get to this thread? Where's AS or Arvind Swamy in that thead? It's only SP there.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this thread is entertaining cuz it's so sherlock holmesy!
What a quip ? So witty.
Everyone will notice the unusual words but it takes a sherlock holmes to notice a word that is common enough yet used only by a particular poster.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 pm

b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Is it a fairly common word used by SuCH posters? If you do the google search that was in the first post , you will find that almost all of them were by PN before it came into focus.  It is a word used to make a handle look hip and ABCDish.

regardless of who used it when, it's a very very circumstantial and flimsy. aunties learn new lingo all the time and copy others' words. you havent seen fobby aunties use american teenager lingo? doesn't make them one and the same. "if the bra doesnt fit, you must acquit"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:26 pm

b_A wrote:
What a quip ? So witty.
Everyone will notice the unusual words but it takes a sherlock holmes to notice a word that is common enough yet used only by a particular poster.

even more entertaining is the circular logic! all these posters are the same because they use the same common word.  they use the same common word because they are the same poster. i have to revise what i said earlier. this is more inspector gadget than holmes.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 pm

oh yeah...
- two thambi handles from northeast cannot be away on the biggest holiday season of the year. must be one dude.
- four random handles cannot be using the same common word. must be one dude.
- some old man fights gults on purpose so that those gults can post his kids' name on the internet. this way he gets to take revenge on this own kids for abandoning him.
- if one thambi is posting a lot when other is on vacation, they must be the same.
- one handle is using another handle for peddling objectionable toys because... oh we don't know why but apparently there is a concrete proof out there.

we have heard it all. the only interesting and funny thing about the latest one is that he is not taking the credit for cracking this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Fat-ass pathological liars like to think that asking if they speak Oriya or if they live in some town is hitting on them. But then they are allowed to be delusional.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Fat-ass pathological  liars like to think that asking if they speak Oriya or if they live in some town is hitting on them. But then they are allowed to be delusional.

oh look. the sant mahatma of such is calling others liars.

You suggested to the NY handle of mine to 'use iphone for checking forums coz you do the same'. Funny coz you trash iPhones otherwise. Then when I made fun of it on ch, you pouted in another note. To another NJ handle you asked if I worked in a certain place coz you thought I was your colleague or something - forgetting exact words.

Later, I reminded you about it, and you said you send notes to everyone. I believe that lol. Men and women, equal levels of creepiness abound in your notes to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:35 pm

michelle2 wrote:
bw wrote:there was a madhulika sharma too. if i recall right, neither pravalika nanda nor madhulika sharma posted on sulekha but used to visit chat (back in the days of AS).

the name was madhulika sarma - note the spelling of the last name - who pravalika said was her sister. pravalika used to post in the forum.

remember when i was your creation?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Kinnera wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Pravu papa, it is actually Pravallika, not Pravalika. There is a 'vathu' on 'li'. Pravallika means a question mark.

Indophile once broke it down and said my full name stood for "delightful merchant of red coral"

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:06 pm

b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

arvind swamy was/is a genius! he knew good telugu, by the way. if this is also him, i am glad to see him back. i don't really care if all these colourful handles are the same person - makes life interesting on SUCH. if only rishi too returned!

on the other hand, people who use different handles just to make snarky posts  are creepy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:08 pm

michelle2 wrote:

oh yeah, sarma and not sharma. i didn't know PN posted back in those days as well.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Indophile once broke it down and said my full name stood for "delightful merchant of red coral"
He could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:19 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

if this is also him, i am glad to see him back. i don't really care if all these colourful handles are the same person - makes life interesting on SUCH.

don't give up your sherlock holmesiness though, that too keep life interesting on SUCH.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

B-A

What is the next project?  BW=Rishi?

How about PS=KV?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Is it a fairly common word used by SuCH posters? If you do the google search that was in the first post , you will find that almost all of them were by PN before it came into focus.  It is a word used to make a handle look hip and ABCDish.

regardless of who used it when, it's a very very circumstantial and flimsy. aunties learn new lingo all the time and copy others' words. you havent seen fobby aunties use american teenager lingo? doesn't make them one and the same. "if the bra doesnt fit, you must acquit"
In the absence of hard evidence like IP address, circumstantial evidence is the only option available.And SP is not an aunty. 
AS is a confessed multiple-ID creator. SP is AS, according to his own confession.
AS has a limited knowledge of telugu. So does PN. Add "cuz", political leaning and the bra fits very well.

Last edited by b_A on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:
What a quip ? So witty.

even more entertaining is the circular logic! all these posters are the same because they use the same common word.  they use the same common word because they are the same poster. i have to revise what i said earlier.  this is more inspector gadget than holmes.
Common word, you say?

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asuch.forumotion.com%20cuz

gives 273 results. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asuch.forumotion.com+-pravalika+-SomeProfile+cuz

says the word is used a total of six times  on SuCH if you exclude PN and SP. Two of them are by DM. And one of them is a different usage for cousin by Bittu. Yes, it appears to be a very common word on SuCH.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Are you sure? Nandamma is fluent in telugu for an [semi-]ABCD, always amazed at her understanding of the idiomatic and colloquial nuances of telugu.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:40 pm

b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:

In the absence of hard evidence like IP address, circumstantial evidence is the only option available.And SP is not an aunty. 
AS is a confessed multiple-ID creator. SP is AS, according to his own confession.
AS has a limited knowledge of telugu. So does PN. Add "cuz", political leaning and the bra fits very well.
AS= Arvind swami?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Are you sure? Nandamma is fluent in telugu for an [semi-]ABCD, always amazed at her understanding of the idiomatic and colloquial nuances of telugu.

i was surprised that she knew of "tiffin carriers" and there were several other things she talked of (i can't recall now) that only people who grew up in india for a significant period are likely to know.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh yeah...
- two thambi handles from northeast cannot be away on the biggest holiday season of the year. must be one dude.
And where is he now ? both disappeared?  Anyway, that is not the only piece of my case against GK. I quoted specific posts when he forgot to switch handles , I compared writing styles and lot of other stuff. Please refer to my actual post for further details.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- four random handles cannot be using the same common word. must be one dude.
I already showed that it is not a common word, at least not on SuCH, in my post above.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- some old man fights gults on purpose so that those gults can post his kids' name on the internet. this way he gets to take revenge on this own kids for abandoning him.
Lunacy is defined as repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome each time. Do you think the evil loser is a lunatic when he goes out of his way to talk about propa's wife when everyone knows what the outcome will be? Or do you think he is using his family members identity as pawns to prove a point about how northindians brainwashed telugu people into defending the honor of their women ?
Pick your poison.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- if one thambi is posting a lot when other is on vacation, they must be the same.
Tch tch tch. It appears you cannot even follow the logic. It is not about posting a lot , it is about the timing of the posts. Monday morning in particular which is definitely unusual for that handle.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm

bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

i was surprised that she knew of "tiffin carriers" and there were several other things she talked of (i can't recall now) that only people who grew up in india for a significant period are likely to know.
Are they called tiffin carriers in TN too ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 pm

b_A wrote:
Are they called tiffin carriers in TN too ?

yeah, i have heard that term used in madras, am sure.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Fluent ? I don't think I ever saw one complete telugu sentence by her.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:55 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

arvind swamy was/is a genius! he knew good telugu, by the way. if this is also him, i am glad to see him back. i don't really care if all these colourful handles are the same person - makes life interesting on SUCH. if only rishi too returned!

on the other hand, people who use different handles just to make snarky posts  are creepy.
If you click on HA's link of sulekha in one of the above posts, he clearly admits that SP is him.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:B-A

What is the next project?  BW=Rishi?

How about PS=KV?

As of now, I don't think either one is correct. I reserve the right to change my mind in future Very Happy.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 pm

I just discovered an identity that surprised me.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next