Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections

2 posters

Go down

Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections Empty Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:30 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/assembly-elections-2014/maharashtra-news/BJP-holds-the-edge-in-Maharashtra-NCP-and-Congress-leaders-admit/articleshow/44795533.cms

It is not some wide eyed chaddi who is saying that. Congress leaders themselves are admitting defeat even before the election took place.  They admit that Merlot's Super human God Modi is crushing them with his limp wrist-ed chest beating. Despite CD's endless lunatic predictions of impending doom, Indian people seem to exhibit confidence in Modi. 

First they complained, Modi was not doing anything about Pak LOC firing.   When he ordered Indian army to impose heavey cost for Pak voilations, they come to complain Modi is acting like a macho and is beating up on Pak.  Then they complain Modi's policies allow Pakistan to internationalize the issue. 

Maha people see through these depressed and confused people and are likely to throw them into history's dust bin.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections Empty Re: Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Come talk to me when India has become 1st world (as you guys have been telling us) until then remember who is hallucinating, only those think that India has won this grand war @ LoC.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections Empty Re: Congress gave up on maharastra before the elections

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Come talk to me when India has become 1st world (as you guys have been telling us) until then remember who is hallucinating, only those think that India has won this grand war @ LoC.
CD

Do you even think before you write? 

Indian economy is struggling at 4.5% growth rate.  First signs of improvement came in the last quarter.  India needs food and shelter.  That is what Modi or any other leader will try to achieve.  If Modi keeps the country stable and achieves 7% gdp growth,  Indians will elect him for another 5 years.

Who said anything about 1st world? and winning the grand war?  who is hallucinating?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:08 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Come talk to me when India has become 1st world (as you guys have been telling us) until then remember who is hallucinating, only those think that India has won this grand war @ LoC.
CD

Indian economy is struggling at 4.5% growth rate.  First signs of improvement came in the last quarter.  India needs food and shelter.  That is what Modi or any other leader will try to achieve.  If Modi keeps the country stable and achieves 7% gdp growth,  Indians will elect him for another 5 years.

Who said anything about 1st world? and winning the grand war?  who is hallucinating?
Lowering the bar! didn't I hear a minimum guarantee of 10-11% GDP growth, losing confidence in ModiJisus already?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
CD

Lowering the bar! didn't I hear a minimum guarantee of 10-11% GDP growth, losing confidence in ModiJisus already?
CD

I do not keep track of what you read and hear. I set my expectations based on my reading of the situation.  

You are free to do what you want.  Try and convince me and Indian people that 11% GDP growth is possible and Modi is not doing his job.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down