Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh......

3 posters

Go down

As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh...... Empty As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 am

.... in a big way.

This is great news for AP. Japanese are leaders in food processing technology and their involvement will transform the agriculture sector in coastal Andhra. Modi and CBN are putting the state on a development path. The future looks great!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japan-to-help-Andhra-Pradesh-develop-new-capital/articleshow/44909370.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh...... Empty Re: As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh......

Post by truthbetold Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 am

That is wonderful. If they can pull off agri and power projects, it will transform ap. japs are probably the best in world in project execution. Hopefully locals can learn some quality techniques from them.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh...... Empty Re: As I mentioned some time ago, Japanese are investing in Andhra Pradesh......

Post by truthbetold Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 am

I will also chip in for our resident negativist. 
Japs are just interested in making money for themselves. Modi and cbn will not be successful no matter how many new industries they bring or how much new employment they creat? Atmost  three more months before people will revolt. 
Chaddis only look for fdi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.... in a big way.

This is great news for AP. Japanese are leaders in food processing technology and their involvement will transform the agriculture sector in coastal Andhra. Modi and CBN are putting the state on a development path. The future looks great!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Japan-to-help-Andhra-Pradesh-develop-new-capital/articleshow/44909370.cms
Weren't you gloating that Andhra generates surplus electricity then why is setting up two power plants when there is surplus power is available and in cyclone prone area is good for A.P? as is it appears that it will take another 10 years for Vizag to recover from the damage inflicted by hudhud.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.... in a big way.

Weren't you gloating that Andhra generates surplus electricity then why is setting up two power plants when there is surplus power is available and in cyclone prone area is good for A.P? as is it appears that it will take another 10 years for Vizag to recover from the damage inflicted by hudhud.
??????

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down