Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayal Vizhi is a Liar

Go down

Kayal Vizhi is a Liar  Empty Kayal Vizhi is a Liar

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:02 pm

KV's thread is titled 'Tamil Nadu allies not invited for Modi's dinner'. KV does not give the link to the article. The article itself clearly says that the dinner was hosted for members of parliament. Since 2 of the 3 BJP allies do not have any MPs in parliament there was no representation from them. But the BJP ally PMK's Anbumani Ramadoss attended the dinner since he is an MP. The solitary BJP MP from Tamil Nadu also attended the dinner.

Back to top Go down

Kayal Vizhi is a Liar  Empty Re: Kayal Vizhi is a Liar

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Rashmun, You still have a comprehension problem?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-allies-not-invited-for-PM-dinner/articleshow/44929183.cms

What I posted in my thread is taken from this Times of India report. The article says TN allies DMDK and MDMK not invir=ted. No where did it say all allies not invited. The dinner is for coalition partners; not coalition MPs.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun, You still have a comprehension problem?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-allies-not-invited-for-PM-dinner/articleshow/44929183.cms

What I posted in my thread is taken from this Times of India report. The article says TN allies DMDK and MDMK not invir=ted. No where did it say all allies not invited. The dinner is for coalition partners; not coalition MPs.

sad to see you putting your foot in your mouth again and again. Here (from the article at the link you give):

State BJP vice-president M Chakravarty on Friday clarified that invites to the dinner have been sent out only to MPs. This means PMK MP and former Union minister Anbumani Ramadoss is the only leader from among allies in TN who is invited to attend the event. Union minister Pon Radhakrishnan, the lone BJP MP from the state, will also be present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Invitation is for "Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dinner for NDA partners". That is what Times of India says (first paragraph.

After criticism for not inviting TN allies DMDK and MDMK. BJP vice-president M Chakravarty "clarified". There is no need for clarification if the invitation said coalition MPs. Invitation is for "Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dinner for NDA partners".

I don't want to be dragged into your never ending copy and paste thread. This is my last post in this thread. Bye.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down