Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Go down

Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Impy has stopped posting on the forum. It is reasonable to believe that this happened after Tracy Whitney started directing outrageous and mendacious allegations against her. It is sad that a characterless person like Tracy should have succeeded in hounding away a poster who has been much admired on this forum and on sulekha by almost everybody. I suspect Tracy is jealous of Impy and that is why she lied and slandered her. Another reason was to save her own ass. Since Uppili's identity has been compromised and he is running scared Tracy (who is guilty of compromising Uppili's identity) is pointing the finger at impy. Tracy's game plan is to make it a he said-she said thing. Tracy is claiming Hellsangel shared Uppili's identity with her (claiming he obtained this from Impy). Those who know better say Tracy was the one who shared Uppili's identity (and other private details like place of work) with Hellsangel and others.

Back to top Go down

Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Re: Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:26 pm

So far we know that Sublime and Petrichor stopped posting on the forum after their private details were shared by Tracy with others. In the case of Sublime, i have described earlier how Shakenbut!stirred had confronted Tracy and demanded to know why she had been passing Sublime's details to others.

Back to top Go down

Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Re: Another regular stops posting after becoming the victim of Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Forgot to mention: Tracy has met Uppili ( Marathadi-Saamiyaar) in person.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:46 pm

I am seriously thinking of becoming her victim. First I have to get into a serious fight with her.

Come on, Trace, put up your dukes. I dare ya!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:13 pm

goodcitizn wrote:I am seriously thinking of becoming her victim. First I have to get into a serious fight with her.

Come on, Trace, put up your dukes. I dare ya!

GC, do you find fat women attractive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down