Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello SuCHers

+12
michelle2
Merlot Daruwala
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
garam_kuta
FluteHolder
Kris
Obnoxious
Vakavaka Pakapaka
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello SuCHers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello SuCHers

Post by swapna Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Sailendra Singh wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
hello handsome, nice to see you back!!!!!!!! your absence was one of the reasons why i lost interest in such. looking forward to reading your quizzes and posts. HK here.

Nauseating bromance.

you don't like him?

I like exchanging views on various issues and debating with suchers.

Take my comment as a gentle poke rather than a caustic criticism.
Hello SuCHers - Page 2 Lmao15

Idiotic, empty smily; "nauseating" is an extreme characterization, and has no place in a "gentle poke"; you didn't get poked; you got effed.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:01 am

Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Thank you sir, glad you are back.

I don't like your handle name though, it is offensive but I guess that is what you were going for.

i will change my handle name. your procedure for acceptance of a new account is tortuous (do consider whittling it down) but i will initiate it tonight.
You can just edit the name of this account... So you don't have to wait a week to post links, etc. You can click on Profile up top and edit the username field.

thanks! may i ask why you find it offensive in a forum filled by posters fuelling hatred for north indians?
I don't approve of fueling hated for northerners either.

true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:30 am

Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Thank you sir, glad you are back.

I don't like your handle name though, it is offensive but I guess that is what you were going for.

i will change my handle name. your procedure for acceptance of a new account is tortuous (do consider whittling it down) but i will initiate it tonight.
You can just edit the name of this account... So you don't have to wait a week to post links, etc. You can click on Profile up top and edit the username field.

thanks! may i ask why you find it offensive in a forum filled by posters fuelling hatred for north indians?

Why do you like to tell Lies? Weren't you repeatedly calling North Indians as "northindians" which was a word used repeatedly by Max and flimflam after they had explained that the usage of the word signifies their contempt for North Indians. You are the biggest coward and hypocrite I have ever come across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:27 am

swapna wrote:

Idiotic, empty smily; "nauseating" is an extreme characterization, and has no place in a "gentle poke"; you didn't get poked; you got effed.

did you mean "slimy?" try typing in madrassi henceforth -- i might be able to understand a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:

Can you define "Northerners"?
Everyone living North of North Kudal Rd, TN, PIN 629702 is a northindian.

So who is a Southerner?
Its the frame of reference. One each for everyone.

For me everyone living North of North Kudal Rd, TN, PIN - 629702 is a northindian. Below that is a southindian.

Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Why do you like to tell Lies? Weren't you repeatedly calling North Indians as "northindians" which was a word used repeatedly by Max and flimflam after they had explained that the usage of the word signifies their contempt for North Indians. You are the biggest coward and hypocrite I have ever come across.

speaking of hypocrites, why do you perform daily linga puja for phlegmy who thinks northindians are beneath-contempt-but-not-today? you know fully well he considers the like of your maa-behen garishly dressed slaves of men and capable of killing newborn girls, dont you? why doesnt that stop you from handing over your mangina for his geriatric pounding?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

speaking of hypocrites, why do you perform daily linga puja for phlegmy who thinks northindians are beneath-contempt-but-not-today? you know fully well he considers the like of your maa-behen garishly dressed slaves of men and capable of killing newborn girls, dont you? why doesnt that stop you from handing over your mangina for his geriatric pounding?

I like people who are honest and forthright; I hate hypocrites and cowards and people who are double faced. As regards the pounding you talk of the whole world knows that it is Charvaka and you who take turns pounding each other. That is why you leap to the defense of your Gult Brother whenever he is slammed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:11 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sailendra Singh wrote:

I like people who are honest and forthright; I hate hypocrites and cowards and people who are double faced. As regards the pounding you talk of the whole world knows that it is Charvaka and you who take turns pounding each other. That is why you leap to the defense of your Gult Brother whenever he is slammed.

yes, everyone who isnt a dishonest douche knows who pounds who and who licks who's wrinkly old taint on a regular basis

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
yes, everyone who isnt a dishonest douche knows who pounds who and who licks who's wrinkly old taint on a regular basis

"who pounds whom," not "who pounds who";

"who licks whose...," not "who licks who's..."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:34 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

write this hundred times:

"I like to pound rashmun's ass on daily basis, twice on weekends"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propagandhi continues to do more and more damage to his family's fine reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

He's going to correct you on this one too: on a daily basis...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2