Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holi

+4
southindian
Seva Lamberdar
Propagandhi711
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

holi - Page 2 Empty Re: holi

Post by truthbetold Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Kinnera and BK,

You are right about what max said. This is not a science conference.  In a normal living room conversation, max's statements would be interpreted as above. 

Max,

"it's no place for girl children".

India is what it is. It is neither a paradise nor a hell. It is more than a billion people struggling to build a future.  If you or your children want to go and learn about it or experience it, it is your problem. But millions of girl children survive and thrive in india with out the help of a self indulgent arrogant NRI.  Girls have problems but they do not need ignorant people dismissing their existence.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Happy Holi to you Max and your family.

Happy Holi to Kay Kay Thomas and family.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Max, you are most pretend 'innocent' middle-aged southindian I have ever met. I love your facade. Smile

Enjoy
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Telangana? I was for samaikyandhra, for unity. I wasn't for the division and expressed my opinions about that. I was for unity. I didn't like how some of the telanganites were trying to divide people, spewing hatred at non-telanganites in order to achieve a separate state. I talked strongly against it. Now that the state has been formed, for good or for bad, the spewing of the hatred has subsided considerably. I am cool with that. No issues now.

Muslim? I am against muslims or anyone who believe in the ideology of 'us' vs 'them' and spews hatred towards the 'them/the other' and tries to annihilate 'them'. Will oppose it all tooth and nail. clear now?
Your views showcase your intolerance of others that have different opinions than yours, hope you realize that. Not all Telanganites or Muslims believe in the ideology of 'us' vs 'them' yet you tend to lump them into one homogeneous group and blame them all for any issue(s).

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Telangana? I was for samaikyandhra, for unity. I wasn't for the division and expressed my opinions about that. I was for unity. I didn't like how some of the telanganites were trying to divide people, spewing hatred at non-telanganites in order to achieve a separate state. I talked strongly against it. Now that the state has been formed, for good or for bad, the spewing of the hatred has subsided considerably. I am cool with that. No issues now.

Muslim? I am against muslims or anyone who believe in the ideology of 'us' vs 'them' and spews hatred towards the 'them/the other' and tries to annihilate 'them'. Will oppose it all tooth and nail. clear now?
Your views showcase your intolerance of others that have different opinions than yours, hope you realize that. Not all Telanganites or Muslims believe in the ideology of 'us' vs 'them' yet you tend to lump them into one homogeneous group and blame them all for any issue(s).
If your theory is right, i should still be jumping up and down against all/some/ few/whatever telanganites even now. Am i doing that? When was the last time I talked about telangana? Go back and check. My strong opposition was against the division of the state and the unfair allegations and the spewing of hatred against non-telanganites. When the state was divided, and all the allegations and hatred stopped, i stopped too. Everyone made peace. There are no ill feelings on either side. Even KCR calmed down. So yeah, your allegations abt my intolerance for telanganites doesn't hold any credence at all. It's laughable.

About the muslims....if you feel offended when i talk against the jehadi ideology, you are equating islam with that ideology and feel that i am intolerant towards 'all' muslims. The problem is with you, not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:Kinnera and BK,

You are right about what max said. This is not a science conference.  In a normal living room conversation, max's statements would be interpreted as above. 

Max,

India is what it is. It is neither a paradise nor a hell. It is more than a billion people struggling to build a future.  If you or your children want to go and learn about it or experience it, it is your problem. But millions of girl children survive and thrive in india with out the help of a self indulgent arrogant NRI.  Girls have problems but they do not need ignorant people dismissing their existence.

indians say it themselves. so there is no need for your faux outrage on their behalf. relax. have a charminar.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Kinnera and BK,

Max,

indians say it themselves. so there is no need for your faux outrage on their behalf. relax. have a charminar.

So you accept whatever Indians say ?

So how is this place for girls?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2