Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohini in the news....

3 posters

Go down

Rohini in the news.... Empty Rohini in the news....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 pm

........ for something else....

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/distinction-for-mandya-zp-ceo/article6987645.ece

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Rohini in the news.... Empty Re: Rohini in the news....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

And she is not good looking ????

I am glad that she got the recognition - despite all the hoopla around her personal life and the political game in the state.

I did not know that women in IAS were this good looking... I would have studied well as my father wanted me to take the UPSC exam (he never said anything about IIT or BIT, etc...) - except I had no idea what he was talking about.

Yesterday I was intelligencing her FB page and all her friends... and almost thought of shooting a message to her on how to be careful about FBing. I instead clicked on some other IPS dude and canceled it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Why is her mouth region (actually the whole of French cut beard region) look photo shopped and in different color?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 pm

southindian wrote:Why is her mouth region (actually the whole of French cut beard region) look photo shopped and in different color?

That comes from differences in circulation in the cheeks vs the "beard" region. Looks like she doesn't need to use hair-removal methods that some women are forced to employ .....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down