Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiot

Go down

The Idiot Empty The Idiot

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 am

Access to him is also a problem, as several Congress leaders confirmed. For a year now, Sonia has been regularly sending partymen who come to her with problems to meet Rahul. But while senior leaders have to wait weeks to get an audience with him, he seems to have enough time for cricketers and film stars. Senior party leader Kamal Nath confirmed as much in an interview to an English news channel. “When I go to Sonia with a problem, she says please go to Rahul. When I go to Rahul Gandhi, he says the Congress president will resolve (the issue).” Another says that when people who call on him with problems, he asks them to come up with solutions. “If they had the solutions, they wouldn’t come to him the first place, right?” he says. “He is arrogant,” says yet ano­ther former cabinet minister, “constantly loo­king into his mobile. I wonder if he’s listening to me or not.” He also recalls how Sonia had to call Rahul’s key aide Kanishka Singh to ask him to call her back after he refused to take or answer her calls for three days.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/Off-With-The-Old-Guard/293771

Back to top Go down

The Idiot Empty Re: The Idiot

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:Access to him is also a problem, as several Congress leaders confirmed. For a year now, Sonia has been regularly sending partymen who come to her with problems to meet Rahul. But while senior leaders have to wait weeks to get an audience with him, he seems to have enough time for cricketers and film stars. Senior party  leader Kamal Nath confirmed as much in an interview to an English news channel. “When I go to Sonia with a problem, she says please go to Rahul. When I go to Rahul Gandhi, he says the Congress president will resolve (the issue).” Another says that when people who call on him with problems, he asks them to come up with solutions. “If they had the solutions, they wouldn’t come to him the first place, right?” he says.  “He is arrogant,” says yet ano­ther former cabinet minister, “constantly loo­king into his mobile. I wonder if he’s listening to me or not.” He also recalls how Sonia had to call Rahul’s key aide Kanishka Singh to ask him to call her back after he refused to take or answer her calls for three days.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/Off-With-The-Old-Guard/293771

Those at the receiving end are calling it blackmail. He wants inner party democracy, they say, but then appoints sons of former politicians as PCC chiefs—the Pilots and the Scindias—thus only perpetuating the ‘netaputravaad’. “He himself is there because there is no inner party democracy,” says a former minister and general secretary of the party. “As long as he is around, there cannot be inner party democracy. On his own, he wouldn’t be allowed to man even a polling booth.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:02 pm

now that vinod mehta is dead , the magazine has turned a new leaf or what ?? is congress chamchagiri over ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:06 pm

ashdoc wrote:now that vinod mehta is dead , the magazine has turned a new leaf or what ?? is congress chamchagiri over ??

Vinod Mehta was secular in his outlook, but he was nobody's chamcha. Had he been a congress chamcha he would not have said this:

Is the dynasty over?
No one can say. It would be easy to say the dynasty is over. They are definitely at a crossroads. For the first time serious questions are being raised about them. And this is the first time when there is a serious possibility of the dynasty disintegrating.

http://scroll.in/article/712199/Legendary-editor-Vinod-Mehta-passes-away

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down