Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire

3 posters

Go down

Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire Empty Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:07 pm

.....Does not need good grades, no need to solve, take the lead in a problem (BS) and step aside if you cant (just take a nap)

Looks like I am the ideal employee of Google - it does not know who it is missing...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire Empty Re: Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire

Post by seven Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:27 pm

they can afford to make all the mistakes in the world...the kind of people bock says they are looking to hire cant be reliable...they may give one or two bright ideas but as FTEs they may not prove to be good investments.

but what do i know...google has all the data...if they say all leaders will make a good team then it must be so.

seven

Back to top Go down

Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire Empty Re: Hiring qualities Google looks in a new hire

Post by swapna Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....Does not need good grades, no need to solve, take the lead in a problem (BS) and step aside if you cant (just take a nap)

Looks like I am the ideal employee of Google - it does not know who it is missing...Razz

right! this year they want gowNDers who have many years of experience selling insurance to indian doctors.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down