Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My conversation with a presidential candidate

+3
Seva Lamberdar
Appalamma
Kayalvizhi
7 posters

Go down

My conversation with a presidential candidate Empty My conversation with a presidential candidate

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 04, 2015 11:18 am

I had a long conversation with a presidential candidate last week. He asked me about India. I gave him my honest views about India,

He said that he did not know about some of the things I said and thanked me. Specifically I explained that India is an enemy and a competitor to America in the Indian ocean. You cannot count on India to counterbalance China. India has own ambitions that are not in tune with America. I explained the list of India's anti-American actions over the years including recent ones.

You can expect a change in the American policies towards India in the next administration.
Truth shall prevail.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

My conversation with a presidential candidate Empty Re: My conversation with a presidential candidate

Post by Appalamma Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 pm

You should be advising about Sri Lanka. Why are advising about India?

Appalamma

Back to top Go down

My conversation with a presidential candidate Empty Re: My conversation with a presidential candidate

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon May 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I had a long conversation with a presidential candidate last week. He asked me about India. I gave him my honest views about India,

He said that he did not know about some of the things I said and thanked me. Specifically I explained that India is an enemy and a competitor to America in the Indian ocean. You cannot count on India to counterbalance China. India has own ambitions that are not in tune with America. I explained the list of India's anti-American actions over the years including recent ones.

You can expect a change in the American policies towards India in the next administration.
Truth shall prevail.
You are right about America and India having different types of opposing agendas for each other. America's evangelist agenda in India, even using the U.S. based charitable foundations supposedly working for the good of people in that country, seems to be the religious conversion of non-Christian Indians to Christianity, while the Indian agenda seems like putting up opposition to those conversions.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 04, 2015 2:18 pm

SUloCHana wrote:You should be advising about Sri Lanka. Why are advising about India?

I think he must have Talked to this Front runner:

Juaquin James Malphurs

You might know this candidate better by his stage name: Waka Flocka Flame. That’s right. Waka Flocka has declared this past April 20 that he intends to run for president of the United States of America

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I had a long conversation with a presidential candidate last week. He asked me about India. I gave him my honest views about India,

Truth shall prevail
...then the alarm bell rang and you woke up. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 04, 2015 6:20 pm

SUloCHana wrote:You should be advising about Sri Lanka. Why are advising about India?
He would be in jail, if he started giving his style of Sri Lankan tips to the presidential candidates. Smile

His nonsense is safe on this site...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon May 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Truth shall prevail.

nice! i like this style better. miss the deliberate typos though. it did add some charm to the posts.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Truth shall prevail.

so...you go and blabber some crap and the "candidate" is convinced and will change India policies...

woww.... it is time all the lobbyists leave their business. Why dont you talk to Obama on Gun rights - as you like to kill all hindians - and NRA will give you Bharat Ratna.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Truth shall prevail.
What? You are going to post under your real name now?

P.S. Did you tell the candidate you can bring in the LTTE vote? I am sure that will get you the Secretary of State slot.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Kris wrote:

Truth shall prevail.

P.S. Did you tell the candidate you can bring in the LTTE vote? I am sure that will get you the Secretary of State slot.

I think he must have talked to the student president candidate Rizavi at Berkeley. He might be a ABCJ and certainly he will buy KV's "Truths"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue May 05, 2015 9:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

Truth shall prevail.

I think he must have talked to the student president candidate Rizavi at Berkeley. He might be a ABCJ and certainly he will buy KV's "Truths"
I'm with KV on this one.

I'd request all to give KV opportunities for using words like Truth, Honest some place in his everyday life.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down