Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Indrani stuff

+6
swapna
southindian
truthbetold
Merlot Daruwala
Propagandhi711
Kris
10 posters

Go down

More Indrani stuff Empty More Indrani stuff

Post by Kris Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:06 am

She is innocent till proven guilty, but she certainly needs to use deodorant.

http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/indrani-was-adept-in-keeping-a-secret-too-many/20150828.htm

Kris

Back to top Go down

More Indrani stuff Empty Re: More Indrani stuff

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 am

on twitter, some people are suggesting that Peter was having an affair with Sheena; they are citing this article in this connection:

http://www.thequint.com/india/2015/08/27/a-fresh-theory-was-sheena-bora-pregnant-when-she-was-killed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 am

http://www.thequint.com/india/2015/08/28/exclusive-peter-mukerjea-spoke-of-marital-discord-and-business-woes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:52 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

my friend kiki c*** sent me a rakhi three days ago. immediately i thanked her on whatsapp. today i noticed that she had still not read it. i called her up -- phone switched off! i called her on her land line -- out of service! then it hit me like a ton of bricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE HAS GONE UNDERGROUND!

because...

indrani was her neighbour for many years when vidhi ws born and i have met indrani (and baby vidhi) in kiki's flat on at least occasions! i was just not able to make the association till now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 am

those are phermones baby

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:52 am

what was the police doing for the last 3 years (sheena died in 2012)? what prompted them to act suddenly in 2015? the police has not revealed this nor has the media addressed these questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:28 am

brie wrote:what was the police doing for the last 3 years (sheena died in 2012)? what prompted them to act suddenly in 2015? the police has not revealed this nor has the media addressed these questions.

How will the police know unless a friend or relative files a missing person complaint? In this case, Indrani told everyone Sheena's left for the US and didn't want to stay in touch. Why and how her husband believed this is a different koschen.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 am

This story is everywhere. Captured Indian middle class morbid curiosity.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
brie wrote:what was the police doing for the last 3 years (sheena died in 2012)? what prompted them to act suddenly in 2015? the police has not revealed this nor has the media addressed these questions.

How will the police know unless a friend or relative files a missing person complaint? In this case, Indrani told everyone Sheena's left for the US and didn't want to stay in touch. Why and how her husband believed this is a different koschen.

- rahul (mukerjea) did try to file a complaint in ps khar a few days after sheena disappeared. it was turned down. then he successfully filed a missing-person complaint in ps worli. worli ps called indrani -- indrani said sheena in US. file closed

- why suddenly in 2015 police takes cognizance? what instigated them to take action?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:40 pm

brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

- rahul (mukerjea) did try to file a complaint in ps khar. it was turned down. then he successfully filed a missing-person complaint in ps worli. worli ps called indrani -- indrani said sheena in US. file closed

- why suddenly in 2015 police takes cognizance? what instigated them to take action?
I think police caught the driver in unrelated charges, unrelated case. He spilled the beans about this murder.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 pm

truthbetold wrote:This story is everywhere. Captured Indian middle class morbid curiosity.
respected sooth-be-sold-ji,

kindly amend your post above to read "it captured the indian middle class's morbid curiosity."

I remain
your humble and devoted fan,
swapna.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:22 pm

brie wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

my friend kiki c*** sent me a rakhi three days ago. immediately i thanked her on whatsapp. today i noticed that she had still not read it. i called her up -- phone switched off! i called her on her land line -- out of service! then it hit me like a ton of bricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because...

indrani was her neighbour for many years when vidhi ws born and i have met indrani (and baby vidhi) in kiki's flat on at least occasions! i was just not able to make the association till now!

O M G... Did not know that you are Sanjay Khana... All along I was thinking you were King Khaana.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:06 am

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

- rahul (mukerjea) did try to file a complaint in ps khar. it was turned down. then he successfully filed a missing-person complaint in ps worli. worli ps called indrani -- indrani said sheena in US. file closed

I think police caught the driver in unrelated charges, unrelated case. He spilled the beans about this murder.
bang on! this is what local tv channels revealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:19 am

because...

it took me time to make the association because i remembered her as pari bohra. this article confirms her given name was "pori:" http://www.firstpost.com/living/gentlemen-beware-the-femme-fatale-the-lesson-india-is-learning-from-the-indrani-mukerjea-case-2411472.html

got through to kiki today. i asked her the motive. she said MONEY. a lot of syphoned funds were in sheena's name. she said more but my lips are sealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:58 am

brie wrote:

because...

it took me time to make the association because i remembered her as pari bohra. this article confirms her given name was "pori:" http://www.firstpost.com/living/gentlemen-beware-the-femme-fatale-the-lesson-india-is-learning-from-the-indrani-mukerjea-case-2411472.html

got through to kiki today. i asked her the motive. she said MONEY. a lot of syphoned funds were in sheena's name. she said more but my lips are sealed.
siphoned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 am

wish people see this as a "murder". that is shocking. 

Abusive childhood; young possibly incestuous pregnancies (and hence call them sibs, otherwise tell father's names to all); three marriages, first of which is totally shady so far; marrying for money; step sibs - at least sheena knew it - having an affair; kids turning greedy; exes turning greedy … all that is scandalous. Happened for the first time? No, maybe not all that to a single woman, but has happened. Women deal with it. Women scheme to secure their future, women can be bitches… ya ok. Do all of them kill kin for money? They don't… Do people without a colorful past kill for money? They do too… Greed is a bitch. 

Wish the focus stays on the murder and the motive (personally can't think of any motive other than money), and most importantly, all the accomplices. and not paint all women with even a slightly checkered past with the same wide moral/criminal brush.

on a lighter note, glad this case happened when it did. I was going to break whatsapp if I saw one more onion-necklace video. 

In the end, Ekta Kapoor stands vindicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:wish people see this as a "murder". that is shocking. 

Abusive childhood; young possibly incestuous pregnancies (and hence call them sibs, otherwise tell father's names to all); three marriages, first of which is totally shady so far; marrying for money; step sibs - at least sheena knew it - having an affair; kids turning greedy; exes turning greedy … all that is scandalous. Happened for the first time? No, maybe not all that to a single woman, but has happened. Women deal with it. Women scheme to secure their future, women can be bitches… ya ok. Do all of them kill kin for money? They don't… Do people without a colorful past kill for money? They do too… Greed is a bitch. 

Wish the focus stays on the murder and the motive (personally can't think of any motive other than money), and most importantly, all the accomplices. and not paint all women with even a slightly checkered past with the same wide moral/criminal brush.

on a lighter note, glad this case happened when it did. I was going to break whatsapp if I saw one more onion-necklace video. 

totally agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:11 pm

brie wrote:

totally agree!
This also demonstrates the uttermost need for sex education in schools to young boys and girls, including the freedom to seek proper info. (ask questions etc.) about sexuality and other private issues while young.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 pm

brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

- rahul (mukerjea) did try to file a complaint in ps khar a few days after sheena disappeared. it was turned down. then he successfully filed a missing-person complaint in ps worli. worli ps called indrani -- indrani said sheena in US. file closed

** Well, if someone is missing, and then you're told the girl is in the united states, would you not want to at least check to see which airlines and which flight she took? You don't have to get in touch with anyone outside of India to verify such things. If Indrani says she took Lufthansa, just check their records and immigration records. So easy to expose a lie.

**I like how the police commissioner or whatever rakesh maria is said that they have always kept an eye on Indrani these last couple of years - looks like ogling is all he has done. this guy's name is always popping up in the news. he strikes me as one of those guys who enjoys being in the news and enjoys hobnobbing with the rich and powerful. Unthinking bumbling fools. It would be so much fun if the skeletal remains end up belonging to someone else. oh please god, that would be so funny, don't let them match. Let's have a real mystery, not mere sleaze and incompetence.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:12 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

** Well, if someone is missing, and then you're told the girl is in the united states, would you not want to at least check to see which airlines and which flight she took? You don't have to get in touch with anyone outside of India to verify such things. If Indrani says she took Lufthansa, just check their records and immigration records. So easy to expose a lie.

**I like how the police commissioner or whatever rakesh maria is said that they have always kept an eye on Indrani these last couple of years - looks like ogling is all he has done. this guy's name is always popping up in the news. he strikes me as one of those guys who enjoys being in the news and enjoys hobnobbing with the rich and powerful. Unthinking bumbling fools. It would be so much fun if the skeletal remains end up belonging to someone else. oh please god, that would be so funny, don't let them match. Let's have a real mystery, not mere sleaze and incompetence.

haha this thought did come to my mind… if you have money, that sure can happen. Still, there is no Sheena, and enough has been lied about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

haha this thought did come to my mind… if you have money, that sure can happen. Still, there is no Sheena, and enough has been lied about her.
** I hope those are dog-bones, man. Not even people bones.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

unless the perpetrators cave in and incriminate one another, the lack of materal evidence will make it a tough case to crack - for another 5 years....

*even sunanda case is hanging in balance.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 pm

methinks the son knew and was blackmailing… looks like a junkie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:methinks the son knew and was blackmailing… looks like a junkie.
>>>About the murder? That could explain why this story surfaced after this time delay. I am not sure why he is being coy about what he knows. There may also be a reason why she did't let on about her kids and presented them as her siblings. This can get really sordid. This could even be a hot topic here on CH, if only there had been a SI/NI angle to this, but wait let's see how the story unfolds.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:methinks the son knew and was blackmailing… looks like a junkie.
>>>About the murder? That could explain why this story surfaced after this time delay. I am not sure why he is being coy about what he knows. There may also be a reason why she did't let on about her kids and presented them as her siblings. This can get really sordid. This could even be a hot topic here on CH, if only there had been a SI/NI angle to this, but wait let's see how the story unfolds.

A psychiatrist can easily vouch on Indrani's behalf that bcz she was traumatised by her Step father as a teenager giving birth to the boy and girl, she mentally consoled, convinced, and justified herself they were/are her siblings. Hey...this can be termed as transferance disorder or he can stretch it to PTSD.

Soon another sensational news will appear and Indrani/Sheena will be pushed to the 10th page news. Notice how any (hot) news cools off within 2 weeks. An excellent built-in safety in Indian Demecraacy.

P.S. If only Indrani had been IndIrani, this place would have been a busy place.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
brie wrote:

totally agree!
This also demonstrates the uttermost need for sex education in schools to young boys and girls, including the freedom to seek proper info. (ask questions etc.) about sexuality and other private issues while young.

Haha..yes, this is the uttermost takeaway from this story.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 pm

......UPDATE: Putting all speculation to rest, Indrani Mukerjea's father Upendra Kumar Bora on Saturday confirmed that Indrani is his daughter and not step daughter. "Indrani is my daughter," a frail Bora told a TV cameraperson who managed to climb up to the window of his house in the Sundarpur locality here.

...To be continued...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Why this unbridled curiosity about a routine rut? This kind of shit happens every single day.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Why this unbridled curiosity about a routine rut? This kind of shit happens every single day.

Really ?...???

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down