Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How man talk to their wives on phone

3 posters

Go down

How man talk to their wives on phone Empty How man talk to their wives on phone

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down

How man talk to their wives on phone Empty Re: How man talk to their wives on phone

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 am

LOl! My SIL has a solution for that. Every few minutes she stops and asks her husband, "Now tell me, what did I just say in my last sentence?" So he better stay fully attentive coz he'll never know when she's going to stop and ask that question.

Back to top Go down

How man talk to their wives on phone Empty Re: How man talk to their wives on phone

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

Never witnessed this with dad-mom, coz mom wasn't that chatty... but have seen this scene so often with dad and his oldest sis (god bless her soul).

He would be reading newspaper on this chair in our living room, and she would sit on the diwan attached to it. He would block her totally with the newspaper, and she would still look from its side and keep talking to him... he would again cover her face with the newspaper, and she would again slide her face more and keep talking.

Usually it would be complains about her DIL... I dunno whatever my dad heard, or if he heard her at all, but all he would tell her in the end was, 'Give her (DIL), all the money and keys to the house, she WILL learn responsibilities, even if she fails a couple of months'... This was never a welcome suggestion, so the topic would end there.

The DIL left eventually and remarried.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 am

kinnera wrote:Every few minutes she stops and asks her husband, "Now tell me, what did I just say in my last sentence?" So he better stay fully attentive coz he'll never know when she's going to stop and ask that question.

I would have taken that as a joke had I not seen a few women who actually do the same thing or something similar.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 am

quote="kinnera"]Every few minutes she stops and asks her husband, "Now tell me, what did I just say in my last sentence?" So he better stay fully attentive coz he'll never know when she's going to stop and ask that question.[/quote]

Selective deafness husbands call it ..I have heard hubbies go" yes dear ..yes dear" to everything their wives say .

To an extent it is insulting.
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

it's a win-win situation i guess for both husband and wife. she needs someone to listen to her and not interrupt and he doesnt always have to be there if a frnd is willing to help.

Question: why cudnt he take the phone to the restroom with him :-/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm

seven wrote:it's a win-win situation i guess for both husband and wife. she needs someone to listen to her and not interrupt and he doesnt always have to be there if a frnd is willing to help.

maybe coz she might hear the flush? Reminds me... I was once interviewing for a new job... so when the recruiter called me confirming the job offer, I took the phone to the restroom, and was confirming the numbers and dates with him. This other woman heard my talks, and for the longest time, didn't finish there coz she didn't want to flush and let him hear that I was in a restroom and embarrass me.

Finally when I hung up, she came out and was like, 'Man that recruiter talks a lot. I kept sitting there waiting for you to finish'. Then she congratulated me. I don't even know who she was, and vice versa. But such a thoughtful gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:it's a win-win situation i guess for both husband and wife. she needs someone to listen to her and not interrupt and he doesnt always have to be there if a frnd is willing to help.

maybe coz she might hear the flush? ..

it was his wife after all. is he not allowed to pee? so wat if he was in the restroom. its not like he was partying with a frnd she hates or at the movies with his gf SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 pm

seven wrote: with his gf SM.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 pm

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

it was his wife after all. is he not allowed to pee?

Maybe not just peeing. He could be at the big job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:57 pm

kinnera wrote:
seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

it was his wife after all. is he not allowed to pee?

Maybe not just peeing. He could be at the big job.

lol kinnu just the same...if all he had to do was say yes dear he cud ve very well taken the fone with him to the restroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

LOL at the vid and the comments.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down