Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism

Go down

'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism Empty 'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:39 am

http://scroll.in/article/755412/in-my-religion-meat-is-ma-kalis-prasad-a-shakto-hindu-objects-to-enforced-vegetarianism

Back to top Go down

'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism Empty Re: 'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism

Post by ashdoc Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:21 am

The author of this piece is Bengali---he should bother more about the galloping Muslim population of Bengal and the Bangladeshi infiltrators.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism Empty Re: 'In my religion, meat is Ma Kali’s prasad': A Shakto Hindu objects to enforced vegetarianism

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 am

ashdoc wrote:The author of this piece is Bengali---he should bother more about the galloping Muslim population of Bengal and the Bangladeshi infiltrators.

i thought you would support him since you have promoted goat consumption on this forum. have you changed your mind about goat consumption?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down