Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hard luck

Go down

hard luck Empty hard luck

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:06 am

older was telling me this one, dunno where she heard it from

A 16 year old kid, new license, fails to maneuver a turn and hits an oncoming car, being driven by an older woman. Not a big crash. No one really hurt. Cops come. They test the woman in another car and discover she was DUI. They charge her for that! They charge the boy for the accident. She was driving slow and well given her state, never been in trouble before, and would have gone uncaught, but for a teenager who couldn't contain his excitement for a new car. 

Maybe a good eye opener/warning for her if she was doing this often.

Back to top Go down

hard luck Empty Re: hard luck

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:older was telling me this one, dunno where she heard it from

A 16 year old kid, new license, fails to maneuver a turn and hits an oncoming car, being driven by an older woman. Not a big crash. No one really hurt. Cops come. They test the woman in another car and discover she was DUI. They charge her for that! They charge the boy for the accident. She was driving slow and well given her state, never been in trouble before, and would have gone uncaught, but for a teenager who couldn't contain his excitement for a new car. 

Maybe a good eye opener/warning for her if she was doing this often.

A new car - even "old" new car - in the hands of a teenager with a new license is like a sword in the hands of a new Jihadi recruite'

It is only a matter of days before that dreaded phone call "mommy.. now dont yell.. I hit a car."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down