Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luck Issues!

Go down

Luck Issues! Empty Luck Issues!

Post by Nila Wed May 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Why do I have to go thru this kinda useless issues? Do all Men consider their spouses as a lucky charm?

*Random rants*

Nila

Back to top Go down

Luck Issues! Empty Re: Luck Issues!

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Sasthi wrote:Why do I have to go thru this kinda useless issues? Do all Men consider their spouses as a lucky charm?

*Random rants*

this is funny.. my ex boyfriend use to say that to me too... whenever I used to watch his badminton finals (later this moved to just any game), specially when he would be playing against my now husband, he would lose.. and this was eerily true. dunno what would happen to him. And whenever I didn't watch, yeah he used to force me to not come watch, he would win, and hubbs would lose.

After a while it got irritating... but it reach hilarious heights, that once even before I began dating my current husband, but he heard some rumors, he went to my husband's place and said not to marry me coz I am bad luck. He bitched other stuff too... husband told him to leave his place saying, 'I don't believe in all this (he really doesn't, and besides, I won all those matches, so maybe she's lucky for me'.

hahaha... later. when ex got married, he would purposefully say infront of me 'my wife is here, so I am gonna win this one, she's my lucky charm'.. poor her...

so anyway, once they were playing this doubles game.. ex vs. K, me and ex'es wife watching, K's partner was better. Ex lost miserably, even as he began the game saying his lucky charm was watching the game...

poor girl was sitting next me me tch tching at every lost point, while I sat there feeling sorry for her... K was clueless what's going on... he just cared to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Yep, it should've been terrible for her.

This morning I talked to him about having seperate accounts...since he feels that I am unlucky...I am not gonna take this one easy....till I nail this one...haha.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down