Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sad story

2 posters

Go down

sad story Empty sad story

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:03 pm

I knew the guy, dale stevens, through my chiropractic. very nice guy, works at GE and has multiple patents.. got randomly stabbed by a schizo douche at white rock lake while jogging two weeks ago, the murderer (an ex football player from texas a&m was just looking to kill someone to see what killing feels like.

his wife killed herself today:

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/10/patti-stevens-wife-of-slain-white-rock-runner-took-her-own-life-police-say.html/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

sad story Empty Re: sad story

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Seven asked me if I believed in good/bad, evil/good, day/night, black/white, and before I could reply - I read this post... my first thought was remembering this Kabir's doha.

I stopped reading the link you posted, the moment it said - She was 54 - "The couple did not have any kids".

Hmmm...

Got to have reason to live. Not merely survive.

Its sad to hear about the guy, but quite strangely I do not feel so bad about her.

RIP,
TS.

sad story Doha1_1

[Chalti Chakki Dekh Kar, Diya Kabira Roye
Dui Paatan Ke Beech Mein,Sabit Bacha Na Koye]

Translation
Looking at the grinding stones, Kabir laments
In the duel of wheels, nothing stays intact

Diya Kabira Roye) Kabir cries out, however, is what makes the reader to contemplate on this Doha and realize for oneself the hidden meaning behind this metaphor. Dui Patan here signifies earth (Prithvi) and sky (Akash) and within the ambit of these is all creation and life as also the manifestation of all natural phenomenon of dualities: day and night, life and death, joys and sorrows, thereby making life forever in motion (Chalti Chakki) and an ever changing process. Trapped in this duality, whatever we see is perishable. Nothing that we comprehend is eternal.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down